Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2014, 10:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramgirl (View Post)
Seriously it should have Jess and Luke that got their own spin-off...lol...
Aaaww that would have been good. But Jess didn't like Stars Hollow and Luke would have been buried in his Diner.
Old 09-06-2014, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanti70 (View Post)
IMO, one of the best relationships on the show. I even liked it as much, or maybe even more, than I liked Rory and Lorelai.
they were definitely my favorite non-romantic relationship on the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramgirl (View Post)
Seriously it should have Jess and Luke that got their own spin-off...lol...
i would have watched that show. it just seemed like there were never enough jess/luke moments. i would have loved to have seen more of their dynamic together.

Last edited by rocky845; 09-13-2014 at 09:45 AM
Old 09-09-2014, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, they looked close though. Jess was as Luke's son.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the relationship between these two!
My LJ
Old 09-13-2014, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
Yeah, they looked close though. Jess was as Luke's son.
i know! luke was a huge part of jess' journey. he watched him go from being the troublemaker who terrorized the townspeople of stars hollow to the successful writer who got himself together in the end. i just love that! i can't stop thinking about how proud of him he was at the open house.
Old 11-16-2014, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
i know! luke was a huge part of jess' journey. he watched him go from being the troublemaker who terrorized the townspeople of stars hollow to the successful writer who got himself together in the end. i just love that! i can't stop thinking about how proud of him he was at the open house.
me too! I am so proud of jess as well.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

For some reason M3 in Canada keeps playing the same episodes from the same season..but anyway, they keep playing the episode where Jess comes back and Luke asks him what they're gonna do about Liz's boyfriend. They had such a realistic relationship (well alot of characters in that show did), and I really loved them together. I wish he could have stuck around longer.
Old 11-17-2014, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniElky (View Post)
For some reason M3 in Canada keeps playing the same episodes from the same season..but anyway, they keep playing the episode where Jess comes back and Luke asks him what they're gonna do about Liz's boyfriend. They had such a realistic relationship (well alot of characters in that show did), and I really loved them together. I wish he could have stuck around longer.
it does get annoying when they play the same episodes.
Old 12-27-2014, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah
Emily
Old 05-08-2015, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really liked these two. Jess was like a young version of Luke and he didn't want to see him make mistakes like he did.
Old 05-08-2015, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I never thought about it like that. How did you come to that conclusion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
me too! I am so proud of jess as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniElk (View Post)
They did that? I didn't even realize. Hey, at least it was one of Jess' post-season three episodes. I feel the same way about their relationship. I loved all of the ups and downs that we got to see with them. And I wanted more Jess/Luke moments too. I loved their dynamic.
Old 05-12-2015, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok I just read my post from last year, up above - before I even saw I wrote it I was like "hey, this person is right!"

Then I realised it was my own post

What's funny, is that this past weekend M3 was playing GG as usual...AND THAT SAME EPISODE WAS ON. Even my boyfriend noticed. How is this possible?

Anyway, cool story (not).

Old 05-13-2015, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ It's spooky, huh? M3 aired the series finale on April 14, but instead of airing the episodes from season one a week later, they started airing season four. It's amazing how they aired the same post-season three Jess episode (almost) exactly six months later, and you were here to mention it. =p

What did you think of how Jess' return was handled in A Family Matter and Nag Hammadi Is Where They Found the Gnostic Gospel?
Old 05-13-2015, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Milo Ventimiglia

I understood why he would come back for his car, I liked that we got met Liz. It would have been nice to have some pleasant scenes between Jess and Luke and Jess and Rory, but I don't think they were at that stage yet. The scene with the two of them and the bachelor party was a nice scene.
Old 05-15-2015, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ A huge to your post. =) His story was unfinished at the end of season three. I wanted him to come back just so I could see Luke and Rory deal with his sudden return. I liked the episodes for the most part, but like you said, I too could have enjoyed a few more pleasant moments between Jess/Luke and Jess/Rory. You're right when you say that neither bond was really at the point where pleasant moments would have really worked. I still wanted them though. I've always been greedy when it comes to Jess' post-season three episodes. It never seemed like there was enough of Jess. I liked Luke Can See Her Face just for the few Jess/Luke moments.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread