Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-16-2017, 06:10 AM
Passionate Fan

I doubt we would ever see them in anything together besides GG unfortunately. I do however think we will get more episodes though. Not in the near future, but in a couple of years maybe. It was too much of a hit for Netflix who will want another slice of that pie, and the demand is there from fans.

I just want to make some inappropriate comments about them...sorry I can't help myself and I promise to behave after this post....but it simply breaks my heart that it didn't work out between these two.

I mean look at them! Going through that gorgeous OP, seeing how intensely they loved each other, like they were in their own little love bubble, and then all of a sudden it's over and Milo is heart broken...what the hell!!

I know it was a long time ago, but it pains me, and I do wonder if they would still have that sizzling chemistry onscreen. I mean in the revival it's like they only agreed to do a scene together if there was a huge whopping desk in between them and they could chug down alcohol.

I would like to think they are professional enough to be able to pull it off if we get more GG and we are fortunate enough to get a much longed for Rory/Jess happy ending.

Ok rant over. Sorry...but I had to vent
Old 02-16-2017, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know what you mean, but really, the only place where you can see them together again is, if they make more GG episodes.
Old 02-16-2017, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Milo Ventimiglia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litlover73 (View Post)
I doubt we would ever see them in anything together besides GG unfortunately. I do however think we will get more episodes though. Not in the near future, but in a couple of years maybe. It was too much of a hit for Netflix who will want another slice of that pie, and the demand is there from fans.

I just want to make some inappropriate comments about them...sorry I can't help myself and I promise to behave after this post....but it simply breaks my heart that it didn't work out between these two.

I mean look at them! Going through that gorgeous OP, seeing how intensely they loved each other, like they were in their own little love bubble, and then all of a sudden it's over and Milo is heart broken...what the hell!!

I know it was a long time ago, but it pains me, and I do wonder if they would still have that sizzling chemistry onscreen. I mean in the revival it's like they only agreed to do a scene together if there was a huge whopping desk in between them and they could chug down alcohol.

I would like to think they are professional enough to be able to pull it off if we get more GG and we are fortunate enough to get a much longed for Rory/Jess happy ending.

Ok rant over. Sorry...but I had to vent
Don't worry I don't think you said anything inappropriate
Old 02-17-2017, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, it's a matter of a personal opinion.
Old 02-28-2017, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramgirl (View Post)
No, didn't like the revival I think having more episodes would just mess it up more. The damage is done IMO it can't be fixed.
So you don't think there's a way for Jess and Rory to end up together if they make more episodes?
Old 02-28-2017, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know for Alexia, but I'm pretty sure.
Old 02-28-2017, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Milo Ventimiglia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
So you don't think there's a way for Jess and Rory to end up together if they make more episodes?
Well they everyone is saying or implying is that Jess is Rory's Luke. I just don't know if that's Amy idea too.
Old 03-01-2017, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think there was a strong hint at the end of the Revival, that Jess is gonna be her Luke,
Old 03-02-2017, 06:39 PM
Passionate Fan

I feel very confident there will be more eps, and they had Jess give her that longing look for a reason.

I am still concerned about the Milo/Alexis situation. I was looking at the reunion pics from Austin and they were as far from each other as possible, and then Matt was in between them in that other photo. I think the pic of them together has just had Matt cropped out of the middle lol.

I just hope the magic will still be there between them. I think there will always be that connection, no matter what.
Old 03-02-2017, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Milo Ventimiglia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litlover73 (View Post)
I feel very confident there will be more eps, and they had Jess give her that longing look for a reason.

I am still concerned about the Milo/Alexis situation. I was looking at the reunion pics from Austin and they were as far from each other as possible, and then Matt was in between them in that other photo. I think the pic of them together has just had Matt cropped out of the middle lol.

I just hope the magic will still be there between them. I think there will always be that connection, no matter what.
I don't think they took their personal relationship into the storyline as in like lets not have them have that many scenes. I think they had R/J not close because when Rory was with Jess she was herself, if she hung around Jess more he wouldn't have let her make the mess of her life that she did.

I feel also they are both very aware of how the media is and how the media is always looking for the story and wouldn't try to give them anything to talk about.
Old 03-02-2017, 07:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramgirl (View Post)
I don't think they took their personal relationship into the storyline as in like lets not have them have that many scenes. I think they had R/J not close because when Rory was with Jess she was herself, if she hung around Jess more he wouldn't have let her make the mess of her life that she did.

I feel also they are both very aware of how the media is and how the media is always looking for the story and wouldn't try to give them anything to talk about.
Maybe not so much the media, more like us nutty fans who scour over every photo we can get our hands on .

I agree that their lack of scenes in the revival was not due to their personal relationship, but if our prayers are answered and we get more episodes , and we get out Literati together again, will they have the same intensity as they had previously. They trusted each other and were falling in love in seasons 2 and 3, but now God knows what sort of crap has gone on, and that trust and comfort they shared will be damaged.

I just want that intense connection to still be there if we are lucky enough to see them fall in love again onscreen.
Old 03-03-2017, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think that lack of scenes has nothing to do with their personal relationship. Also, it was so long ago. However, I do think that if we have more GG episodes, most likely they will be Literati heavy. They are going to work together over Rory's book after all, and that implies a lot of scenes. Plus, it was heavily hinted at the end that if there's gonna be a winner of Rory's heart - that's most likely Jess.
Old 03-12-2017, 03:52 PM
Passionate Fan

just sharing this rare photo
Old 03-12-2017, 04:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Milo Ventimiglia

Woah thank you so much for bringing that over!! Where did you find it!?!
Old 03-13-2017, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Whoa! That's so interesting!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread