Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-24-2006, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

What attracts you to Johnny?

I didn't see a thread for this sort of topic. If there is one, Im sorry for not looking hard enough.

I want to know what attracts you all to Johnny? It could be his acting, or even a part of his body that attracts you. For me, its his eyes. I can get lost in those eyes forever. He has such great eyes, and smile.
My LJ
Old 07-24-2006, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

His passion. He's so passionate about everything he does.

And his cheekbones

Keep your feet on the ground;
When your head's in the clouds.
Old 07-24-2006, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

a better question would be, what doesn't attract me? but let's see...

his talent, and wow does he have a lot of it! And yes, of course he is veeeeeeeery easy on the eyes, but he is beautiful on the inside too, which is what makes him stand out from all the other pretty faces. He does have insanely amazing eyes, and cheeckbones. And HANDS I have a thing for hands I also love how down to earth he is, how he doesn't really do the whole Hollywood thing.

I'll add this thread to the directory!
Old 07-25-2006, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedxlie
But then we will just get the same answer over and over, which would be: NOTHING

I agree on the cheekbones, very nice. I also love how caring he seems to be with his family especially his daughter, and how smart he is when it comes to acting.
My LJ
Old 07-25-2006, 07:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedxlie

his talent, and wow does he have a lot of it! And yes, of course he is veeeeeeeery easy on the eyes, but he is beautiful on the inside too, which is what makes him stand out from all the other pretty faces. He does have insanely amazing eyes, and cheeckbones. And HANDS I have a thing for hands I also love how down to earth he is, how he doesn't really do the whole Hollywood thing.

I'll add this thread to the directory!
I totally agree with everything you said.
- Especially the HANDS.

DaenerysxJorah, SansaxPetyr.
Old 07-25-2006, 12:44 PM
Extreme Fan

I love his acting. It's so amazing...Especially in 'Edward Scissorhands'. You can really see Edward's soul and heart through his eyes. It's like at that moment he really is Edward Scissorhands and that he has gone through everything he has and has all his memories and...Everything.
He really gives an 'identity' to his characters so they're not the same and you can see it through his body language and eyes...I don't know how to explain it, that's just how I feel

Then I love his eyes and mouth And like you've said, his hands...He has beautiful hands

And from what I've read about him later on, he seemes very modest and kind.

Last edited by MissMi; 07-25-2006 at 12:49 PM
Old 07-25-2006, 02:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

He is the most versatile actor in hollywood, his acting skills are just brilliant he can play just about any role to the utmost perfection.
He is such a nice person for real, he's not a fake and he is really greatfull for everything he has got!
He can act with his eyes and show true emotion in them which not alot of actors can do.
Hes Very apreciative of his fans.

Ok the list goes on so i'll just stop now!
"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and can see the turn of the universe...and...he's wonderful"

Old 07-25-2006, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas3490
His passion. He's so passionate about everything he does.
I agree with that completley. It's very rare that you see an actor in hollywood with that much passion for what he does. And it's not just his acting that he has passion for, his love for his family is somethingelse that I adore about him.

And the fact that he doesn't do typical movies that are guarenteed to be big at the Box office, that he takes risks and does movies that mean something to him, no matter what people think.

Also, his personality. He has some of the best quotes. He's so honest, but he has never come off as nasty. His sense of humor, as well. I mean, his perfect looks aside, he just seems like such a cool guy. And I've heard stories that he's incredibly nice to his fans, and so grateful, which is another rare thing.
Old 07-25-2006, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

what attracts me johnny? hmm....well first of all hello! he is hot!! besides that i love that puts all of his heart into his movies. he isn't just play a character he becomes that character! he seems to have a great personality and he is really funny when he needs to be in his movies. i love that he can play crazy characters like in Secret Window and loving characters like in Edward Scissorhands that movie made me feel so bad for the character of Edward...i just wanted to give him a hug and a kiss and tell him it was going to be ok. johnny is amazing as Captain Jack and i love him!!! he is my fave actor of all time...i want to meet him one day!!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 07-26-2006, 10:48 AM
New Fan

His acting! Every movie I've seen him in, he's been absolutely amazing. Seriously, no one else could pull off Jack Sparrow. No one could have played Edward Scissorhands like him. And the magic he brought as J.M. Barrie... no one else could have pulled that off. And we can't forget Willy Wonka.
Old 07-26-2006, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Well first off of course he's attractive, but I love that he is a family man and the first thing on his mind at the end of the day is his family. He is an amazing actor and just puts his heart and soul into his roles. I also love the fact that he wanted to be a rockstar because I am attracted to guitar players. Johnny is all around one amazing man.

Dan&Savannah
Old 07-26-2006, 07:45 PM
New Fan

Everything about Johnny attracts me to him. Everything from his personality down to the shape of his fingers. Lol. I also have a thing for hands.. when I see his hands I picture him running his hands all over me, hehe.

Other than his looks, I love how much he loves his wife and kids. He's so devoted, he's so loving. And I love that he's not trying to be like all those other Hollywood jerks, he's just trying to do what he loves to do and spend time with his family. I love how he knows he's probably one of the men in the world who have the most girls fawning over him, but he doesn't really want to, but even so, he's very kind to his fans. I heard that in the POTC 2 premiere, a girl fainted because of the heat, and he was really concerned for her. I saw a pic of it and the security dudes were like grabbing ehr arms and she was crying and her hair was all ruffled, she seemed to be really distraught. Johnny was right behind her, and it looked like he was telling the dudes to calm down with her. I love him so much.

Whoa, okay, i've gotta stop. I could seriously go on and on, but I shouldn't, haha.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Hmmm, I hope it's okay that I bring this thread back, lol the last post in this was over a year ago!

But everything attracts me to him! I love his eyes everything about the way he looks. But he seems like a really great person in real life, and in interviews he's so down to earth and he really loves his wife and kids. I also love how does acts because he really is passionate about it and doesn't do it for the money.
And on a more superficial note, I love his hair. It's so awesome. And his nose is perfection. I noticed it while I was watching POTC3 and Sweeney Todd. I have a thing for noses.

Save the Johnny Depp Board
Old 12-30-2007, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sure it's ok to bring threads back!

For me, it's mostly his talent and his personality, but of course his looks are amazing too. I especially have a thing for his eyes, cheekbones, lips and HANDS. I have a big thing for hands, and his are practically perfect
Old 12-30-2007, 10:13 PM
Loyal Fan

omg i soooooooo love his eyes
he has the best eyes there like puppy dog eyes, you could just get lost in them....................but other then that he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SEXY
ill be a jdepp fan till i die!!!!!!!!!!! jdepp fan 4 life!!
Jack/Lizzie Potc shipper 4 Life
I Love David Cook!!!! Huge David Cook Fan!!!!!!