Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-02-2008, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

SSM#298:Because She's his Lifeline ,Angel of his lifetime!

{Welcome to the 297th Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush Appreciation Thread}
It wasn't over...it STILL isn't over.

Special thanks to for the title!

Thread Rule from the Mods:
Please avoid discussing or mentioning Kenzie in this thread.

Chad was born in Buffalo on 24th of august 1981.His father Rex Murray (an air traffic controller) raised Chad and his siblings from a very early age. Chad found a ready audience early on. When he was four or five years old, he performed skits and sang made-up songs for his large family which includes three brothers, a half-brother and a sister. Chad attended Clarence high school in his home town of Clarence. At 15 he was in hospital due to a football injury it was there that a nurse said he should do modeling. At 17 years old Chad was spotted at a modeling convention in Orlando and a manager by the name of John Simmons persuaded Chad to follow his dream of acting after he had graduated high school. Before acting he did a lot of modeling for big names like Skechers, Hilfiger and Gucci .His first role was a guest part on Diagnosis murder and was followed with roles in aftermath Murphy’s Law and CSI.In the tv show Gilmore Girls he had a recurring role as the character of Tristan Dugrey he then went on to star in another popular WB show Dawson’s Creek as the character of Charlie Todd .He also filmed a pilot for a show called The Lone Ranger which he put a amazing performance in but the show unfortunately didn’t get picked up .In 2003 Chad won the role of Lucas Scott in one tree hill, a role he could from personal experience identify with . He has appeared in many films Freaky Friday, A Cinderella Story, House Of Wax and Home Of The Brave and brings powerful performances to every role he’s ever played. He is soon going to be headed back to Wilmington to film the next season of one tree hill. And this is just the beginning for him as he’s bound to go far indeed with the amazing acting ability he has teamed with his great personality and down to earth nature.

Sophia was born on July 8th 1982 and was born and raised in Pasadena California. Her father is Charles Bush a celebrity photographer and her mother is Maureen Bush a photography student manager. At an early age she actually wanted to be a doctor but started doing theater in school and loved it. She attended university for 3 years and was a member of the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority .Her first appearance in a film was the 2002 comedy Van Wilder where she played the character of Sally. Since then she has appeared in a tv shows such as Nip Tuck and Sabrina the teenage witch but is best known for her role in one tree hill where she won the heart of millions of viewers by playing the character of Brooke Davis. Sophia is known for her down to earth personality and her big heart and always takes the time out for her fans. She has won a rising star award for her recent work on the big screen in The Hitcher. She is currently filming for a new film The Narrows and will soon be headed back to Wilmington for the 5th series of one tree hill. Sophia loves dogs and currently owns three of them. In her spare time, she enjoys scrap-booking, reading, and hanging out with her friends. Nominated for 3 awards at this years TCA and having already won the “rising star” award at Vali film festival this girl proves shes one of the best actresses we have seen in a long time.

They have been called “The Sweethearts” , “The Golden Couple”, and “Soulmates” by many people and are still in many of polls for being fans favorite couple. Their lives are forever intertwined and one of their names is never mentioned without the other being mentioned in the same sentence. Read below for a story about True Love.

It has been said life comes full circle and their story is proof of that. They will find their way back because with all great love stories people always return to the people that were there in the beginning.

You give me strenght to carry on
avie by cami

Last edited by JULES24; 01-02-2008 at 01:34 PM
Old 01-02-2008, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

A BIG thank you to Angie, who shared this with us.

Start Of Season 3
They're so awesome and when they're together, it's like... your eyes are peeled to them. Don't worry if you stare bc a lot of ppl stare @ them when they're together. LOL. Soemtimes they'd even be on opposite sides of the room, and 1 would look, then the other, then the other again, then the other... and then they'd catch eyes real quick and look away. I remember 1 time during like 306-307 when they did that [the eppy when Brooke was trying to get Luke back] and she was talking to Hil and he was over there on his cell by crew members, and they kept glancing @ e/o, and when they caught eyes, Sophia jerked away real quick and whispered somethign in Hilarie's ear and Hil just tilted her head and her eyes got really big and Sophia just nodded like crazy w/a smile. I was closer to Chad than her on that part but I could just tell there was something giddy going on.

Episode 317
Bridg told me in S3 where Brooke is kissing Chris Keller in the bleachers [Luke's imagination], they dont show Sophia's face, bc she was really broken up to kiss a guy in front of him bc even though they were split up at the time, and it was upsetting her. [Bridg is Soph's stand in.]
She also told me that also in 317 in the "rescue eachother" scene, after he says good to know she's here, she goes, "I am here...we both are." Well his line was suppossed to be, "I know that. I know that." But he improved instead and said, "I know. ..It's good being here... especially with you." That was not scripted. And you can see they're both choked up in that one as well. Chad almost starts crying and has to close his eyes, and Sophia swallows really hard when he says that and shuts her eyes too, and almost flubs on her lines. :] And the lines following that, you can just see how their reactions are different. Oh and that kiss in 317 was not scripted! She flops up her hand bc it surprised her that Chad was that in the moment.

Season 3 Finale
I'll tell you though on the S3 finale when they did their final dance, Sophia had to break from that shot several occassions and walk off set bc she was crying so much. And if you look closely when he pulls her closely, she breaths in bc she's trying not to cry. Then they break away and you can see both of them chocking up. Look closely into their eyes. You'll see it. Also, that wasn't scripted for him to pull her closer. I asked Ian about that and he told me that whole thigng was in fact scripted differently, but they let them improv it. And Annissa, her makeup artist that day is a good friend and she told me that Soph was inside the trailer saying stuff like, "How can I act when this feels so real to me??"

Episode 403
During 403 when she's sitting on the bench and he goes, "You know what, Brooke? You broke up with me... but I thought we'd atleast be friends" and walks away? Well during 1 take, he got up to walk away and he tripped over his shoe! And she busts out laughing and goes "My God, you're such a clumsy @$$!" And he gets really red and goes back to retake it and while they were measuring, he'd stick his tounge out at her and make her laugh and she smacked his leg and said, "Do it again and I'm chopping it off!" and he goes, "Ooh" and covers his pants and she smacked his arm and said, "I meant your tounge. Gosh!" and he said something under his breath like. "You never had complaints about it before" or something to that effect and everyone around me busted out laughing bc she just smiled and looked down and said, "Okkk shut up now..."
Also in 403 at the party scene when she goes and kisses "Derrek" and says, "Don't worry it'll make you like her more?" Everytime she'd walk away, they'd yell cut, and she'd have to reset to where she was walking away from different angles? Well Chad had to sit on the couch in between them and in between takes she's pat him on his head real quick and walk by him. And the last time, he laughed and said, "What am I, a f-- k ing dog?" and she said something real quick like "No we never played that roleplay scenario out all the way, remember?" & he said something like, "Yeah you just got too excited." And she replied w/"No hunny, that was you." And he just shook his head and smiled. They have a lot of sarcastic cute funny conversations like that.

Episode 408
Also in the eppy where Brooke is trying to get him back, and she asks him to the thing at school, she'd jump up to him and shout "Lucas" and a few shots he'd actually reach out and hug her and they'd be like "Chad, don't hug her, you're not suppossed to hug" and they kept having to reshoot it. They had a lot of smiles through that too.
Yeah honestly, I haven't spoken of this scene yet but that's one of my fav scenes bc THAT is the way that they really look at eachother when they're on set still. They do those simple smiles, those hugs, everything. That's the way they hug goodbye, that's everything. And the "we'll just have to wait and see" was unscripted as well.

Season 4 finale
During the finale when we all shot outside [trying not to give spoilers away!] but there was a scene involving Chad/Hil walking out while Soph/Lee were fixin to walk in and we shot at different angles for this, different places where they'd walk by e/o and when they wouldn't, and when we shot when they'd walk by e/o, 1 part Chad reached out his hand and touched Sophia's as he was walking by her and she looked over her shoulder and smiled at him and he winked at her.
avie by cami
Old 01-02-2008, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

{click on Art to come to the Page}

As many of you already knew, we have one special goodie for you all. Jules had the idea to collect all the stories Angie shared with us, and to open a special Chophia Myspace with them, but this page won't only have the stories Angie already shred with us, it will also have new ones and will be updated from time to time :] Since we don't want those new stories to be all over the web, for obvious reasons, the myspace page is private, which means you'll have to add the CSMS as your friends, and you'll also have to tell us who you are on ff for Jules to add you :]

ONLY regular posters of this thread, and/or poster who we know from FF, and who we know that we can trust will be added to the myspace. Sorry for all the others.

Special thanks for the page goes to Jules for having the wonderful idea, and to Kellie and Azra who helped with it. Also to Azra for making the news arts, to Kellie, Miri and Mina for helping Jules with some Myspace stuff, and to Sonia who helped finding layouts, even though in the end we couldn't use them ;]

And last but not least thank you to Angie who made a beautiful layout and who shares this all with us!
avie by cami
Old 01-02-2008, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

{by B.Scott}

{Arts+Animation by _Jmarit_}

{by B.Scott}

{by steppe924}

{by niam}

{by niam}

{by brooke80}

{by B.Scott}

{by sochad}

avie by cami
Old 01-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

avie by cami
Old 01-02-2008, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

Chad and Sophia

Their eyes crossed
Her smile became his sun
Their tenderness a great happiness of
Their Thousand kisses câlins .
She gave him her hand
They was married because he knew that she is the one .
The one that he will love forever,

and again now , if we look in their eyes, we can see: the love.
by Sunny

{click here to get to the avatars}

{Please PM BelievesInChad&Sophia to add anything to any list.}

xxxCreditsxxx
~Appreciation Banner by Azra
~Summary of Chad and Sophia, and also all stages stories by Jules
~Stages arts by Azra
~Soundtrack by Azra, with help from kellie and Sarah
~Everything else without credit by Azra
avie by cami
Old 01-02-2008, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

You were made for me, and I was made for you. ~ by Steff

It always seemed that I was sorry for the things that I did
This love is killing me, but you’re the only one
My life with you means everything
Cause any time that you needed me I'd be there
Everything you do make me wanna smile
Because this is more than love
Because it seems like I can't live a day without you
We weren't the only ones who thought we'd change the world
I wanna open up my heart and tell her how I feel ~ by Stephanie

It's true I'm missing you, as I stand alone in our room.
You are all that i need, for you, I give my soul to keep.
Under the stars there's no one around no one but you and me.
I could stay here forver and hold you this way.
Pull back the shield between us, and I'll kiss you.
Drop your defenses and come, into my arms.
Come and dance with me my love, and we will be one. ~ by Azra

Who ever told you I was letting go,Of the only joy that I have ever known.
I wanna spend the rest of my life with you by my side.
Cos for us there is no end all you gotta do is have a little faith in me!
Nothing can ever compare An image to my memory!
When we meet which im sure we will all that was there will be there still!
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call?
There's no room No place to start When our souls are apart!
I see a night I wish could last forever I see a world we're meant toseetogether
I see the heavens each time that you smile I hear your heartbeat just go on for miles.
And I still hold your hand in mine. In mine when I'm asleep.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.You changed my life and all my goals.!
I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me.I still feel your touch in my dreams.
Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky.They wipe away tears that I cry.
The good and the bad times, we've been through them all.You make me rise when I fall.!
No matter how they judge us I'll be everyone you need
I know this love's forever that's all that matters now no matter what
And I will keep you safe and strong And shelter from the storm
No matter if the sun don't shine Or if the skies are blue .My life began with you
There aint no sunshine when shes gone and he knows it cause look where hes headed ~ by Jules

I saw heaven when I made sweet love to you. ~ by Loes

The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is
For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain
True love can blind you but at the same time if you let it, it can also open your eyes
To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another
True love is a wonder that has no end or beginning
In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing
True love doesn't just fill your heart, it overflows into your whole body and soul
True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does
There is one pain I often feel, which you will never know. It's caused by the absence of you
When you say you love me, for a moment, there's no one else alive ~ by Kelli

Because the truth is that it’s cupid, baby, that makes me this way
Because please don’t take me from this high, I’m comfortably numb
Because you found me, when no one else was looking
Because you’re the world to me, my home, my shelter
Because that look in your eyes is just sweet revelation
Because that touch in the night, I found the sweetest salvation
Because some people wait a lifetime for a love like this
Because when everything changes..this love remains
Because we’re heading the same way….forever
Because the mention of your name fans the flame
Because whenever she’s around, I feel my heart melt down
Because when she’s takes my hand, I’m under her command
Because the end of the script isn’t written yet…changes may still come ~ by Leonie

Sometimes you just gotta trust, you gotta take that leap.
Baby everything will be all right... just let go.
This little song might be the one that tells us what to do. by Angie

I see your eyes in my own reflection. by Mélanie

avie by cami
Old 01-02-2008, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

CS FanFiction Competion for the 300th thread

Me and some other CS girls were aready thinking about some ideas we could do for the 300th since we are so fast, and while thinking about it this idea came to our mind.
We would like to do a fanfiction competition for it Some of you may think that it's too early to already post sth for the 300th, but I thought since it can take a while to figure everything out for a fanfiction and it takes some time to write it, we would let you know about it as soon as possible.
To make this fair for everyone we came up with some guidelines taht everyone should stick too.

Guidelines

The fanfiction is suppose to be a future one, that means 4 years from now.
Fanfictions which include Kenzie bashing will not be accepted.
The fanfiction needs to be at least 3000 words long.
Try not to mention any negative things that you may have heard from the media or "sources" in the fanfic.
Since there is still time til the 300th there will not be a dateline for now.

I hope that mayn of you will write sth. The best 3 fictions will have their own post in the 300th opening.
If you are planning on writing a fanfiction it would be nice if you would let us know so that we can see if enough peple
will be in.

300th Thread Announcement

As you all know the the 300th is coming up [soon], and we all know how fast this thread moves so we've already started working on the 300th.
We have figured out a special theme for the 300th, as you all know there is already a Fanfiction Competition for the 300th which should be writtedn 4 years from now, and like that the whole theme will be 4 years from now, which means parts of the opening will be about what could be in a few years, we will have some manips, and hopeully also manip vids..and some other stuff, but I don't wanna say too much yet

We would love you all to participate in any way you can. I hope that some more peple will try and write a fic, for the fanfiction competition, and if you are good with making videos it would be great if you could contact me for more details If you guys have any other idas you would like to see in the opening, feel free and share them!

Things needed for the opening:
-Videos
-Icons
-Fanfictions
-Titles

If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Azra
avie by cami
Old 01-02-2008, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Announcement

As you all know the 300th thread is coming soon and so I thought for it I could make a TOP TEN CS Moments video for it but I need everyones help with it

Below I have made a list of CS moments (it's actually a very long list lol) and what I would like you all to do is choose your top ten CS moments. As it's a top ten when choosing I would like you all to choose 10 moments that you love . There's a total of 26 moments below to choose from so that should be a good amount for everyone to choose from.

The Vote is open to everyone who love chophia and I hope everyone will participate in it and take the time to vote.

If you do want to vote please send your top ten video moments to Jules (me in a pm titled "Top ten video vote cs list" ). When making your list number 1 will be classed as your fave moment so whichever is your fave you should put a number 1 beside then so on. The results will be revealed of course when the 300th thread comes. As my wmm can sometimes be annoying lol Mel has kindly offered to help me make the video is WMM doesnt work for me thanks Mel hun.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I think I have below the most of the cs moments hopefully I haven't left any out (If I have it could be either I forgot or I don't have the video so couldn't add that moment to the list).

TOP TEN CS MOMENTS

Chad and Sophia reveal they are dating by kissing at the new years eve party.

Chad talks about Sophia.

"Sophia is .... I guess she's my cool breeze she's wonderful and intelligent and she makes me happy. Woke up one day and said this is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with ".

Chad and Sophia talk about their engagement.
"She's the only reason I wake up and do anything".
"He designed it himself and its got all these special personal things on it that I will tell you when the camera goes away".

"We were great friends got each other .... there was a time when we were like were not gonna be professional so much".

"I couldn't be happier I have a beautiful fiancee now Sophia so I finally pulled in the right one and got the girl".

"I was talking about how when i'm able to do it gonna buy a 160 shelby mustang unbeknown to me he remembered this conversation we had the first week we were on set".

Chad and Sophia play basketball together.

What's it like working with your husband on set?

"We have this guaranteed time together every year, were pretty lucky".

"This would be the one, he designed it himself and it makes it special cause I can look at it and know it really came from him".

"Sophia is the most sweetest charming person you will ever meet in your life".

When did you know you wanted to marry her?

"I knew I wanted to marry her pretty quickly after we started dating".

Chad and Sophia having breakfast on the set of the filming of house and wax.

"I was in Australia and I hated life without her and ya know I said this is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with".

Chad and Sophia filming a one tree hill scene series 5.

Chad and Sophia at the Critics Choice awards.

"Beating them to the alter last week in Santa Monica was Chad and real life soul mate Sophia Bush they clued us in on their key to happiness".

"Soph supports me and she holds me up and doesnt make me embaresed but also slaps me down to earth" - Chad

"I think were both lucky cause on a long day, hard day or even a great day, you have your best friend to talk to about it" - Sophia

Chad and Sophia on TRL talking about the engagement.

"I don't know where to start it was the most romantic moment of my life".

"He's gonna go real slow and i'm gonna go real fast".

"This is my other baby we're gonna take off".

"It's what she's always wanted to I figure hell man it's not really a gift more of a life thing".

HOW Premiere Chad and Sophia moments.

Chad talking about Sophia and their engagement and how he wanted to keep somethings sacred for just them.

"I'd love to tell you but that's just for my girl".
avie by cami
Old 01-02-2008, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Chad and Sophia on THE VIEW.

"Well it was the most nervewracking moment of my life".

Chad and Sophia presenting on TRL and talking a little about the film House Of WAX.

Chad and Sophia at the ACS premiere and Chad etting his picture took and not smiling and the cameraman asking for CS pics because then Chad would smile.

"Can we get a two shot, now he will smile".

Chad and Sophia shopping filmed just a day after they married.

House of wax CS moments.

Chad planning his proposal and proposing to Sophia.

"She said yes dude".
avie by cami
Old 01-02-2008, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

you can post now

sorry it took ages lol FF is so slow for me
avie by cami
Old 01-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

LOL well my thread that took forever to post was so quick to disappear.
Oh well though.. Great start Jules.
Edward&BellaRobert&Kristen
XX/AngelAtTwilight profile<<my stories!
avi: me
Old 01-02-2008, 01:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the new thread Jules
I absolutely adore the new title !!!

icon : B.Davis
Old 01-02-2008, 01:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Let me try this again