Old 09-21-2008, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

OTH Episode Discussion Thread: 6x04 "Bridge Over Troubled Water"

Episode 6.04. "Bridge Over Troubled Water"

Airdate: September 22, 2008

Stills: N/A

Promos:

Sneak Peeks:

A FAMOUS MUSICIAN VISITS PEYTON — Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) struggles to inspire the Ravens, while Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) investigates the disappearance of Dan (Paul Johansson). Brooke (Sophia Bush) confronts an old demon from her past, as Nathan (James Lafferty) comes to terms with Deb’s (Barbara Alyn Woods) relationship with Skills (Antwon Tanner). Peyton (Hilarie Burton) is surprised when a famous musician visits her studio. Terrence Coli directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn.
Old 09-21-2008, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow everyone is doing their own seperate things in this episode.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:20 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT !

at least I like the name of the episode , wonderful song
Old 09-22-2008, 05:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Mark wrote it
Old 09-22-2008, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

I like that we know there is AT LEAST ONE Lucas scene

oh the day will come when he's not in any

icon; gracery | Marie
Old 09-22-2008, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

I don't know if I'm excited about Mark writting it Bev... but I do like that song , wonder if He picked it up ...

Marie ! that time is not so far away ...
Old 09-23-2008, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

how was this episode? should I give it a try? I didn't watch 6.03 yet

the promo for next week episode is ridicolous
Old 09-23-2008, 05:48 AM
Elite Fan

the episode was ok. there weren't really group scenes, everyone was kinda doing their own thing. and the promo is indeed ridiculous.
Damon & Elena
Old 09-23-2008, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

the promo is ridicolous for sure
Old 09-23-2008, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

I say you all should download the Lucas scenes. Lucas gives an amazing speech during the game about Q and the Raven basketball scenes are really, really good. So you should watch those.

The other stuff was...iffy. But yeah, watch the Lucas+basketball scenes
Old 09-23-2008, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ that's what I'm gonna do someone said there's also a voiceover, so I'm gonna watch that too

Quote:
Originally Posted by loezzzje (View Post)
the episode was ok. there weren't really group scenes, everyone was kinda doing their own thing. and the promo is indeed ridiculous.
that's maybe what I dislike more about OTH now. Every character seems to have their storyline and there's really little interaction with the entire group. It's always been a little like that, but since season 5 it's gotten worse and worse

I don't know what else to say about the promo. Just that I'm really surprised Mark thinks this is what the audience of this show, who fell in love with season 1 OTH, wants.
Old 09-23-2008, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

Oh lord The promo for next week looks like a scene out of The Chain Saw Massacre

Oh Mark... What to say...

icon; gracery | Marie
Old 09-23-2008, 07:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Just finished watching. Mmmm what to say. There was quite a bit of Chad - that's a plus. And a Skills/Haley scene - another plus. Quite a bit of Skills in this one. I think Mark's influence came through in the basketball scenes and Luke's speech (sounded very much like Whitey). Jamie cute - "Hi Grandpa" (to Skills). They had to do this epi I think - a time to grieve. Think we'll be moving on now. Interested to see what happens with Brooke.

Also have to say I wasn't in a good mood when I started to watch because I was so hanging out for this episode after last week and it took me ages to get onto a link, so I was beyond frustrated by the time I eventually found it

Last edited by Blinkybill; 09-23-2008 at 07:56 AM
Old 09-23-2008, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
^ that's what I'm gonna do someone said there's also a voiceover, so I'm gonna watch that too

that's maybe what I dislike more about OTH now. Every character seems to have their storyline and there's really little interaction with the entire group. It's always been a little like that, but since season 5 it's gotten worse and worse

I don't know what else to say about the promo. Just that I'm really surprised Mark thinks this is what the audience of this show, who fell in love with season 1 OTH, wants.
I completely agree with you! I miss all the group things they use to do with each other and I want OTH to go back to the way it was in season 1. My favorite season!

I am just going to watch the Lucas scenes and I am interested in Peyton storyline so that too. If there are any Haley scenes without Nathan, I will watch those.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

I watched Lucas' speeches, because I always like Chad doing that kind of stuff. And once again he didn't disappoint me, he did a great job with them. I especially liked the way he portrayed Lucas in the first speech in the gym, before the game