Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

OTH Episode Discussion 616 : Screenwriter's Blues

~ Screenwriter's Blues

As Peyton begins to plan the wedding, Lucas attempts to put a cast together for his movie. Meanwhile, Haley is faced with a difficult decision, and Nathan gets great news.

icon; gracery | Marie
Old 02-03-2009, 04:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Just finished watching. Maybe I shouldn't post right now because I'm still a bit..umm..idk, don't really want to say, but this epi was freakin GREAT. Seriously it was packed with heaps of good stuff.

Great LH scene - touching and funny and it was a longish scene between them - loved it. Oh and while I watching that scene a little thought entered my head that Lucas wasn't squinting because Joy told him not to

Dan and Jamie - a little over the top but damn I feel for Dan again.
Haley and Sam and Brooke and Sam - great scenes.

Every scene with the actors auditioning for parts and the 'real' characters - hilarious, especially the scenes with the actress who was picked to play Brooke. Honestly I laughed out loud a couple of times.

Skills baby-proofing LP's house was a little strange but a couple of funny lines from that - Skills was talking about how important baby-proofing the toilet was because Junk fell into the toilet when he was a baby and almost drowned. But just before that Peyton's little line about Lucas not always remembering to put the seat down made me smile.

Oh and Haley bringing a baby jumper with"Team Peyton" on the front of it - cute.

Lots of little references (and some big ones) to the goods old days of OTH that we all know and love.
Brooke and Julian - great scenes.

And Lucas was in it A LOT - they were the best parts of course

Lots of lovely, warm moments and lots of funny ones. Yep, loved it.

Last edited by Blinkybill; 02-03-2009 at 04:58 AM
Old 02-03-2009, 05:00 AM
Master Fan

I cant' wait to see this LH scene you mentioned And yay for no squinting

icon; gracery | Marie
Old 02-03-2009, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

your description of the LH scene makes me want to watch it, so I guess I'll get this one episode.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:22 AM
Passionate Fan

Well I hope you guys aren't disappointed It was just a comfortable LH 'friends' scene but scenes like that between LH are few and far between so any scene between them I love.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:22 AM
Master Fan

Bev , it sounds good ! even I want to watch it
maybeI will ... just this one ....

Thanks for sharing love
Old 02-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinkybill (View Post)
Well I hope you guys aren't disappointed It was just a comfortable LH 'friends' scene but scenes like that between LH are few and far between so any scene between them I love.
there is no such thing as disappointment when it comes to LH, at least for me. I always love them.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

last lp scene was so cute
Old 02-03-2009, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

I loved the LH scene, always helping eachother in any way they can

Ely, I enjoyed the last LP scene aswell, and LP is usually just blah to me. I had no doubt that Lucas would be there

icon; gracery | Marie
Old 02-03-2009, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LP as parents are so cute
Old 02-04-2009, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I watched this episode, even though I ffed some parts. Anyway, the only thing I really enjoyed is the LH scene. For once it wasn't just a few seconds but a longer scene, very nice. I love they are always there for each other and they always know what to say to each other in the moment of need.

All the rest I really didn't care about. Peyton doing all that stuff at such early stage of her pregnancy was kinda ridicolous, it's not like the baby is gonna be born the day after! Plus, what's up with Hil's hair? I'm not too fond of the color. Brooke annoyed me to death. Nathan...well, I can't say anything about Nathan cause I skipped his scenes entirely. Glad to see Haley have some sort of storyline. I had no doubts Lucas would be there with Peyton in the end, he would have never missed such an important thing. Skipped Dan/Jamie entirely, just like Nathan stuff. Austin/Julian really doesn't do anything for me and he's so clearly a Lucas clone it's embarassing. Dixon is fun.

Chad looked really really gorgeous in the episode.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Nathan...well, I can't say anything about Nathan cause I skipped his scenes entirely
Smart move. You would have hated them.

Quote:
Skipped Dan/Jamie entirely
There is this one scene where Jamie screams "He's been in jail!" because he thinks Dan is trying to steal his date aka his teacher away from him. I am telling you, it was hilarious! It was not meant to be but it was.

Quote:
Austin/Julian really doesn't do anything for me and he's so clearly a Lucas clone it's embarassing.
I can't get too invested in Brooke's love life. There is always some new guy. I agree about the Julian thing. They sort of re-did a BL scene to work for Bju. It's just turning some people off. Brooke/Julian should find their own "thing".

I really liked the LH scene. "They should name a anti-depressant after you!" Too cute. I also liked how Lucas stayed true to who he was and who he wanted in his movie.

My friend is the biggest Peyton and Skills shipper and I enjoyed their scene just because it made me think of what they would be like together. I always tell her like "They have no scenes together." Needless to say she was so happy after the episode.