New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Girl Meets World

OTH Episode Discussion #506 "Don't Dream It's Over"

5.06 - "Don't Dream It's Over"

Air Date: February 5, 2008

Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) confronts Peyton (Hilarie Burton) about her harsh treatment of Lindsey (guest star Michaela McManus). Brooke (Sophia Bush) intervenes when Victoria (guest star Daphne Zuniga) meddles with Peyton’s record label. Nathan (James Lafferty) grows closer to Jamie’s (guest star Jackson Brundage) live-in nanny, Carrie (guest star Torrey DeVitto), while Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) is challenged by her difficult student Quentin (guest star Robbie Jones). Mouth (Lee Norris) is torn between loyalty to his co-workers and his illicit affair with his boss Alice (guest star Kelly Collins Lintz). Antwon Tanner also stars. Thomas J. Wright directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn.

Top this thread?

Beyonce.
↳Adie | icon
Old 02-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

I was waiting for Peyton to smack Brooke's mom.

Haley needs to fire Carrie, and then go off on her.

Lindsay needs to get over the whole Peyton hates me thing, Peyton was a BIG part of Lucas's life. I believe she still is.

Brooke needs to fire her mom, she is just tearing her down, and making her feel bad about herself.
Old 02-06-2008, 12:55 AM
Elite Fan

My episode review runs kinda long

Wow I loved that episode so much.

Peyton was amazing. I really loved how she stood up for herself with everyone, no more backing down, no more hiding what she wants, just absolutely getting it all out there. I think she absolutely had the right to go off on Victoria. Victoria lost the right to her private business with Brooke the moment she butted into Peyton's business. She also totally belittled Brooke and deserved everything she got. If Brooke was unhappy about what Peyton did then maybe it'd be different, but she has no aversion to anyone calling Victoria a bitch at all, because she just knows it's so true. I did hate that she said she just didn't like Lindsey because it was unneccesary, but she was a little unlucky. I defy anyone to say they have never badmouthed anyone behind their back. I've even badmouthed my best friend, usually it's out of frustration though, nothing major and they never even hear it, so it does no harm. So I count Peyton as very unlucky to have got into that situation, even if it was rude.

Brooke was really vulnerable in this episode and that was great to see. I really don't want her to get her mothers approval, because she's better than that. She needs to fire her and realise she doesn't need anyones approval and then if her mom wants to be in her life fine. Victoria might have business sense but Brooke has money. I'm sure there's plenty of suits in NYC with business sense that could be hired to do that job.

Haley was insecure about her family place in this episode and I blame Nathan for that, it was just annoying to watch him getting far too close to Carrie, even if it is innocent. I loved the scenes with Lucas and the coaching stuff. I really feel for her insecurities because Carrie is doing too much and she doesn't want to lose a grip on her family, I am not really feeling her friendship with Lindsey and her having to defend Lindsey all the time gets tiresome. Not so much because of her, but the writing of that dialogue gets very annoying.

Nathan was good sorting out Quentin, the stuff with the nanny annoyed me, but I really don't think there is anything there at all from him. He seems absolutely bemused and worried by Carrie's behaviour. He doesn't know how to react but he's not into her, that much is clear to me.

Skills and Jamie were hilarious. I love the way Jamie kept getting the best of him The Rock Band scene was cool too.

Mouth I just refuse to comment on, same with Carrie who just annoys me swanning around like little miss perfect. I can feel the pretention and insincerity in everything she says.

Lindsey for the first time made me react in an episode. I felt she had an absolute right to think Peyton is a bitch, but at the same time, I felt really weird about the whole dinner scene. She was insulting Peyton, who everyone else there was friends with and the only person who defended Peyton was Lucas, which I find very telling. It seems she has a free pass on insults though whereas Peyton just has to like Lindsey apparently. Also I find the desperate need for Peyton to like her bizarre. Who goes to such lengths to get the ex gf to like her? Also she's way off about the hold Peyton thinks she has on Lucas. During the time since Peyton has come back she has wanted Lucas, that's true, but she has never done anything about it. After she found out about Lindsey, for the most part she has tried to actively avoid them both and it is actually Lindsey who's been trying to make an effort have her around. All Peyton said was that she didn't like her, which was born of frustration anyway and not something Lindsey was even meant to hear. She did, so yes Lindsey will think Peyton is a bitch, but going round calling Peyton every name under the sun is pretty much worse than what Peyton did, I don't remember Peyton doing any name calling. It makes me confused at the idea in this episode that Lindsey was classy.

I'm a big Lucas fan but he totally irritated me in this episode. He's trying to force his gf and ex gf to be bff's and it's never going to work. Also he just cannot try to control Peyton's life like that anymore. Peyton doesn't want a relationship with Lindsey and Lucas should just accept that. I think that kind of control Lucas is trying to exert is a major factor in making Peyton feel weird about the situation and feel a need to pay rent, so that she doesn't owe Lucas anything. She should by rights laugh in Lucas's face at his demands she apologise. Lucas left her and made that choice, so now he can't dictate who she has relationships with any more. This and 504 just made me dissappointed in Lucas's behaviour as a person. It's human and as much as a Lucas fan it dissappoints me, as a LP fan I love it. He was borderline stalking Peyton by the end and it was intense, you can just feel the love that he still has for her bubbling under the surface and the struggle that causes him. His inner conflict between Lindsey and Peyton, perhaps best demonstrated by his dream, showing that perhaps he's considering commitment to Lindsey, but that Peyton is still romantically in his thoughts. It also proved Peyton right that he was insecure, his insecurity of a no answer being shown.

The LP scenes were a mass highlight for me. The first one I was on Lucas's side. I think he doesn't have a right for that control anymore to make her apologise, but he had valid concerns as a friend and Peyton dismissed him and even his offer for help. However the second scene I was completely on Peyton's side. She never said no to his proposal, she always said she wanted to be with him and she loved him, it was him who wanted marriage or nothing and left. Now I don't back Peyton's claim that Lucas was insecure. I do think he was insecure and weird about the timing, but despite that I think Lucas has always wanted to marry Peyton someday and waited a long time for that moment. I don't doubt that every one of his reasons was 100% genuine and his proposal was good. However I do believe if he thinks of destiny and forever a year is a small price to pay for the one you claim nothing else mattes without. Even putting that aside though and sympathising with the hurt Lucas felt from the rejection, making it a very human response and giving him the right to break it off. I just don't agree with Lucas's philosiphy on marriage. Marriage is not forever and always guaranteed and you have to say yes. Some couples never get married and remain happy until they die. Love and marriage are not one and the same and the idea that the person you propose to has to guaranteed say yes is ridiculous to me. Plenty of couples discuss marriage now and then wait because one person isn't ready or whatever. I think Lucas was so sure like 100% that Peyton would say yes and when she said no it was such a shock that it broke him inside. It makes his actions understandable, but not necessarily right.

Peyton's side in this I could totally feel in her scene and it was awful to have Lucas level an accusation at her that was so far off the mark it's laughable. Peyton said before they went to sleep. "It's gonna happen, me with my music and you with your novel" or something to that effect. She never ever didn't believe in his novel and where he got that concept from totally bemuses me. She actually didn't want to get married because she was worried about them not achieving their dreams. If she felt Lucas didn't have a valid dream she'd probably have married him and just let him move to LA. I feel like Lucas was projecting his fears with this accusation. He was used to getting his stack of rejection letters and started to lose belief in his self, perhaps Peyton should have been there to re-assure him, but I don't think she ever doubted his ability ever. Also it annoyed me for Lucas to accuse her of that knowing that Peyton did actually turn up to his book signing and told him that his art mattered. That's not something you say to someone you dont believe in. It just made me feel like either Lucas is still hurting, projecting his own fears and confused, or he was angry and lashing out and looking for any reason. The other alternative is that the writer of the episode didn't have a clue and badly messed up the continuity between this scene and the proposal, because there was plenty of accusations linked to the proposal Lucas could have made but this one didn't make sense.

Peyton throwing the books was great and I hope it made him realise just how wrong he was. She got so angry and I'm pleased she let him know it. Not just for her, even if it did hurt Lucas, but also to forever get that idea out of his head that Peyton doesn't believe in him. I think he realised that by the end and Peyton's passion in that moment hurt him. He realised he'd struck a nerve. Lucas was hurting though, they both really were. In some ways it was a hard scene to watch, but in other ways it was so perfect. The angst, the tension and the feeling between them was explosive. It just played so prefectly, building up from a mild argument to a mass shouting match, in which they both knew they were hurting the other. I feel Peyton was right to offer Lucas rent, then she will not owe him anything and also Lucas will not feel like he is doing Peyton a favour. It's a route that has to be travelled for me if things are to be on a level playing field between them. Maybe it was a nice gesture from Lucas, but it was just getting awkward and built up to that argument. The status of that arrangement subsequently has to change.

It's interesting watching the promo for next week that Lucas ssays he's moved on yet, it's him that's always going to Peyton. To me having a gf does not mean you've moved on. The promo made it evident they both haven't, so I find Lucas's behaviour odd. Also his treatment of Lindsey is seriously unfair. Going out to see Peyton and creating those kind of moments. It feels like to me a part of him is already emotionally cheating on her.

I really do love Lucas as a character and I understand everything he did, it was caused by hurt, rejection, fear and the need to try and have everything be perfect. Those are all human needs and wants, but the way he acted in the episode isn't right just because it was human and understandable. He needs someone to start holding him accountable, because it feels like to me everyone has been on Peyton all time about leaving Lucas alone for Lindsey, yet nobody is stopping Lucas going after Peyton and hurting Lindsey. 504 was the start of it and it's building and developing more. As a LP fan I'm thrilled of course, but it's not making Lucas come off that great, because again he is hurting people. I said how I didn't like Lindsey in the episode, but you could see the hurt she felt at the end of the episode seeing their cars together. That's not fair to her, but it seems like nobody else is calling Lucas out on it. Where is Haley telling him to stop it? I'm waiting for a LH discussion about all this.

To me with all the angst now I just don't see the valie of stringing things out too much longer for LP. Everybody can see the feeling and emotion is there, just they have issues to get past, they always have had issues from the past. It makes me question the wisdom of ever having Lindsey, because another third party that seems to becoming more and more of a plot device is a tedious idea. The angst and issues LP have now would have to be resolved in passionate ways without having an obstacle pairing. It's like people have said it's sad for Lindsey because she will get hurt and it just doesn't end up putting Lucas in a good light, or Peyton really. I just feel like there was better ways the issues could have dealt with and the longer this season goes on the more apparent that becomes.

Anyway generally loved the episode, enjoyed the music. Loved seeing Mia and enjoyed Victoria, even if she's a bitch. Loved seeing Dan again as well, even in a comedy vampire role . The passion in the LP scenes for me as a LP fan was amazing and I also have to give major credit to Chad and Hilarie for really delivering the passion and hurt in those scenes to make them believable.

Overall I'd say it was about an 8/10 episode for me, it just passed really quickly and entertained me, which I always consider a major factor with TV shows, because so many fall short of that mark now. It wasn't perfect but it was damn good, even if people didn't like some things and I know I didn't. I can still see where it's headed and the journey is interesting me.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just watched the episode. It was better than I expected, but still I didn't like it very much.

Lucas/LP I can totally understand why he feels like Peyton gave up on him and didn't believe in him. he proposed and all she could do that night was talking about their work, their careers, the success they could/should have had. I can see why Lucas felt like she didn't think he was good enough for her. He felt like she didn't want to marry him then because he hadn't succeed yet. While she was ok with marrying him if/when he had published his book. I think this is how that night and Peyton's reply to his proposal came down on Lucas. And I can totally understand why he left like he did that night. I was on his side last episode and I understand him even better now. it must have really hurt to believe Peyton didn't find him good enough, when instead he was ready to marry her asap, in spite of her lame job experience.

The big blow out was good stuff. Chad's been amazing, his facial expressions, his body language, the voice, everything was perfect.
I'm glad he finally voiced his feelings, because I'm tired of seeing him taking crap from people without reacting. Peyton better stop saying she didn't say "no" because that was a "no". He wanted to marry her back then and she didn't. that was a "no". He asked to marry her in that moment and her reply in that moment was a "no". She pisses me off everytime she searches for excuses. I loved how Lucas made her notice that he is being nice with her. But Peyton is being so selfish and ungrateful that she doesn't even understand that. She feels bad about staying in Tric? she wants to stay away from LL? then just leave Tric, instead of keeping taking advantage of Lucas kindness. She's being really ungrateful, to Lucas and to Haley. I found it really bad from her to put Haley in the position to have to hear her rant about Lindsey. We know you're jealous and you can't stand see the girl that is with Lucas now, but try show a little bit of gratitude towards the people that are helping you. Without Lucas, Brooke and Haley's help Peyton now would have absolutelty nothing. And how does she pay them back? Attacking Lucas and insulting his girlfriend, putting Haley in an awkward position, insulting Brooke's mom (that's not her place to call her names). I didn't think I could have disliked someone more than I used to dislike Brooke in S4. But this Peyton wins hands down. She's the queen of drama and she has not gratitude. And she's trying to blame on Lucas the mistake she did 3 years ago. That mistake she said she is back home to fix. So stop bitching on Lucas. He wanted to marry you. He can't be blamed because he refused to be at the bottom of your priorities list. I wish Lucas would stop being nice to Peyton and try to help her. She doesn't deserve any of this. He is way too good with her.

Lucas+NH best part of this show and best part of this episode. I loved the way they teamed up to get something from Quentin, to help him. loved the moment Quentin went to NH house to tell them he was gonna do what they wanted. I love LNH, they are family, they are selfless, they would do anything to help each other

Lindsey loved her! Peyton was a bitch to her and this isn't about what Peyton told Haley and that Lindsey wasn't supposed to hear. just the way Peyton basically thew Lindsey out was horrible. I can't blame Lindsey if she wants to kick her ass. She tried to be nice to Peyton but Peyton just can't stand Lindsey has what Peyton wants.

LL I think Lucas dream showed that Lucas wants to propose to Lindsey but he is afraid she's gonna say no, like Peyton did. But Lindsey loves you and puts you at first place, Luke.

the nanny lame, lame, lame. Mark gives Joy and James something better to work with, please.

Skills/Jamie adorable. but where's Lucas/Jamie?

Brooke I think Sophia is the only one that is working with a good storyline. I'm loving Brooke, I hope in end she can find a way to stop letting her mom affect her in such a deep way.

in general: I'm tired of Peyton being an ass to Lucas, when she's the one that has always had doubts about them being together, from season 1 to season 5. I'm tired of her blaming everything on Lucas. And I'm tired of her taking advantage of his kindness. I know you can't help who you love, but this Peyton isn't really what I want for my favorite character.

I seriously hope we'll keep seeing a little bit of LNH and the coaching stuff, or this season will be a complete waste to me.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:23 AM
Elite Fan

Manu Lucas doesn't have to keep going to see Peyton but he does. She doesn't want to take advantage of his kindness and so she wants to pay rent. I also don't know how you can possibly buy the thing about her not believing in him as a writer when she was trying to urge them both to put their careers first and that both their dreams would come true. She also told Lucas a few episodes ago that she was so proud of him and how his art mattered to her, so I honestly thing the belief thing is Lucas's fear of what Peyton thinks and doesn't match with reality.

With the Victoria thing, Victoria lost the right to not be called names when she started treating everyone like crap, and also called Peyton a parasite to her face. Brooke has no problem with anyone insulting Victoria because it's all true. Brooke is actually ashamed of her mom's behaviour at the moment, which could be seen in her reaction to Millicent.

It's easy to see the bad in everyone if you try, but I just don't see how Lucas, or Peyton are bad people. They're both just doing their best and struggling. Yes Peyton doesn't have to stay in Tric, but she's not camping at Lucas's house, he doesn't have to go see her every day.

Feels like a double standard is applied as well when people judge Peyton. It's not ok for Peyton to bitch about Victoria and call her names, even though Victoria has been horrible to her, yet Lindsey calling Peyton a possessive bitch and moaning about her over dinner is fine. I just don't really understand the logic for that. Yes what Peyton did was rude and wrong, but I don't remember her calling Lindsey any names and it's like Haley was about to say "you don't have to like her". She was pretty unlucky the booth switch was on, even if what she said was bitchy.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Paul I really don't feel like debating again, because it's not gonna bring us anywhere. we're not going to agree on this. You love Peyton and LP, I loathe Peyton this season.

anyway, I don't think Peyton thought that about Lucas when she rejected his proposal. but I can understand why Lucas feels that. that's what I meant.

about Lucas going to see Peyton, he did that 2 times. and the first one was to tell her to stop being mean to Lindsey. anyway, Lucas isn't the one that is being mean to people and wants to stay away from them. Peyton wants to stay away from LL but then she keeps working in the place that Lucas owns and takes care of. If she doesn't want to be around LL, she should just leave it. Paying doesn't change the fact she stays there, where it's obvious that she's gonna keep seeing them. And yes, I believe she's being totally ungrateful with her behaviour towards both Lucas and Haley. I'm sorry, but I'm really loathing her this season. She's annoying me, I can't stand her dramatic scenes and the fact she's blaming everything on Lucas when she is the one that said no.

we have to agree to disagree, because we are seeing at things from different point of views

I'd rather focus on Lucas and NH and Quentin than on LP, honestly. I feel like Mark is just obsessed on Peyton and LP and he is just screwing things up.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

Manu Lucas went to see Peyton at home too, it's not like he stays away when she isn't at Tric. I could argue that Lucas blames everything on Peyton too. They're not being grown up enough to even see each others point of view. He has no reason to be at Tric on a night, he went specifically to see Peyton, that's the difference. It's not like a place where they're both all the time and they keep randomly bumping into each other.

We'll have to agree to disagree, because I see the bad and good in both of them, but you're seeing Lucas as almost perfect, well intentioned and completely innocent, when even Lindsey isn't even buying that any more. Not for me anyway. And you're seeing Peyton as an ice bitch from hell. In the episode Peyton defends Brooke, tries to get her label going, helps out Mia, fights with Lucas in a fight that showed how much both of them care and I just don't see how those things are bad. The only bad thing was the scene with Lindsey. So we definitely have differing viewpoints on these characters.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

yes, we do have different points of view, it's clear. what I saw was Peyton being mean to Lucas, Lindsey and Haley, all people that have helped her. without Lucas, Haley and Brooke, she would have even no Mia

I don't think Lucas is perfect, but he is the one that proposed and cared only about being with her and was willing to move and do anything to be with her and let her work on her career too. so sorry if I think that he is not to blame at all for that. while Peyton is the one that said no because she was putting herself and her career before him and now she's blaming on him that he didn't want to be at the bottom of her list. sorry but I really think that's wrong and unfair

ETA: I want to add that Lucas is going to see her to help her, because he can see she's struggling and having a hard time and he cares for her. without the help of Lucas and the others she would have nothing. I can't understand how someone can blame on Lucas also the fact he is offering to help her, in spite of the fact she is insulting his girlfriend and pulling crap at him
Old 02-06-2008, 08:03 AM
Elite Fan

See that's not the way I see it though, but Peyton was not mean to Haley or Lucas in the episode. Lucas and Peyton had a fight they both shouted at each other. Peyton was telling her fustrations to Haley but I don't see how she was directly mean to Haley. Lindsey and Peyton both are putting Haley in the middle by insulting each other around her and that's unfair to Haley, but I don't think that's intentional. I said I sided with Lucas in the first LP scene because Peyton was off with him a little, but at the same time he's trying to be controlling again, trying to force a friendship between his ex gf and his new gf, something that's just very naive and ill advised.

I just don't see Peyton being ungrateful. She's grateful to Brooke and grateful to Haley helping and grateful to Lucas for the office. That doesn't change their personal situation though. They both feel each other is wrong about the proposal. I just don't see that Lucas was ever bottom of Peyton's list even if that's how he feels. You see Lucas talk about how she didn't believe in him as a writer and I feel that shows that she was right. If he hadn't made it then he'd have resented that and feel the belief really wasn't there. She wanted them to put their dreams first and wait for marriage, not love. Marriage and love are not the same to me. She wasn't telling Lucas to wait to have her, she was telling him to wait for marriage, two different concepts to me that do not completely interlink. Marriage is the confirmation to commit forever to someone you love, not an actual statement of the being in love. That should happen long before the marriage is even thought of. I don't think Lucas and Peyton agree on the concept of marriage at all. Lucas says you have to say yes and done now, Peyton thinks it's something that can be waited on, because it can still happen just the same in a year. Something that came out in the argument between the two of them last night. Plenty of couples discuss marriage and decide to wait and personally I find Lucas's surprise proposal way of doing things a little bit old fashioned, but that's not to say it's wrong. I just think Lucas and Peyton both take each others view on marriage and think too deeply on it, they see all the hurtful sides like lack of belief or lack of belief in their destiny. Analysing that scene last night made it clear how deep the love in each of them both goes for me, and that passion should tell them that they both need to have agood look at themselves and what their real desires are. Peyton won't fully admit hers yet and Lucas to me is clearly confused in his dream and that scene in 504 also showed a level of confusion to me.
Old 02-06-2008, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

to me the dream just showed Lucas wants to propose to lindsey but he's afraid she'll say no, like peyton did. that's why we see peyton telling lindsay "say no". but as usual, we don't agree

I'm kinda tired of talking always about peyton and LP when it comes to Lucas. I want more for him, this storyline is pure crap to me and I'm very disappointed. I'm not gonna try to make you change your mind and as you can't change mine. I keep my opinion on peyton and what she did and she's doing now. I like to debate, but we are at a point where we just come in circle, there is no way to agree
Old 02-06-2008, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

With the proposal I think he does want to propose to Lindsey, but I don't necessarly think he knows he loves her more than Peyton. Like I said marriage and love are two different things to me. I think Lucas could make what I see as a mistake (I know you won't) and marry someone he's happy with, but it settling with, rather than braving that potential risk of hurt again to achieve a potential ultimate happiness. I'm not sure the easy going today happiness will last forever if it isn't fueled by the kind of passion that Lucas has for Peyton. That's obviously a matter of opinion though.

With Lucas I'd rather they'd left LP alone, didn't put a third party in. Had LP with issues they could solve, but run it more as background story and then Lucas could focus on other stuff in his life. One thing we do agree on is that his storylines suck this year generally.
Old 02-06-2008, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

his storylines? does he really have any?

I'm really disappointed in that. he has always had good storylines on this show, Dan, the HCM, basketball. and they have always had a big importance. the love drama has always been just part of it. but this season I feel like there's nothing in store for him, except being in the middle of this LLP triangle. the basketball, being an uncle, those are just there to fill some time. and in my opinion not giving lucas a good storyline is a big loss. but then, who has a real storyline this season? only Brooke. the nanny stuff is worse than the LLP triangle
Old 02-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

Oh, look at the discussion, why doesn't it surprise me?

First things first.. There is a monster in the house, and her name is Carrie Seriously, NH are like holy ground, nobody messes with them, so what Carrie is doing is really pissing me off. Nathan has had soo many issues lately, and now she is giving him one more.

Ok, since I got that off my chest, let's go to Lucas. Where was he this episode? It was weird seeing so much of him last week, and barely seeing him this week

This is going to shock some people but I am totally a LP shipper this season. I'm seriously rooting for them, I can feel the deep connection between them, and how they are both hurting, I just want to hug them both.

I love how Chad and Hil play off eachother's chemistry, their scene at her work place was awesome, it brought me to tears.
But when it comes to the fight, I have to agree with Lucas, and totally disagree with Peyton. First of all, who says you have to get married right away after getting engaged? It sure seems Peyton had that impression when Lucas asked her to marry him. Lucas didn't give up on them, Peyton did. He poured his heart out, let her all the way in, and she didn't say yes. Hell yeah that's going to drive Luas away. It's not a good enough reason. If you really love someone, you don't say ''one day'', you say ''yes''!!

I hate to see Lucas hurting, it breaks my heart. Obviously Peyton is hurting aswell, and I was hurt to see how angry she was at him. I did however get confused when Lucas claimed Peyton said no because she didn't believe his book would be published. That made no sense in my head

I almost laughed when Lucas seemed surprised that Peyton said she didn't like Lindsay.. Come on dude, stop being such a guy Your ex and present GF aren't suppose to be friends ( unless their names are Brooke and Peyton ).. He's being naive about them. Both Peyton and Lindsay love Lucas, but their suppose to be friends?

Lucas still made me go ''ahhhh'' this episode. He is such a caring guy, a nice guy as he says himself. He's always there for everyone.

Glad to see Q is coming around.. I'm kinda sceptical about him.. What Nathan said to him really was awesome. Very well written

Jamie is the cutest thing ever. I'm loving him so much. How sad that he has nightmares about ''grandpa'', and how sorry I feel for Skills because Jamie asks him all the hard questions

Haley needs to open her eyes, and see what Carrie is doing. It's so wrong, I wanna beat her to the ground for thinking what she's thinking about Nathan. I'm sorry, but NH are happy, and you don't break up a happy family

I feel so sorry for Brooke. Her mother is such a bitch, and she is hurting Brooke so much. It breaks my heart to see her doing this to her daughter. The fame has gone to her head as it's obviously all she cares about.
I loved when Peyton stood up to Victoria, but doesn't seem like it helped at all..

And Lindsay..... ( Sorry Manu ), but I cant stand her anymore.. All I hear is ..

Why does Mouth stil have a storyline? It's dull and boring..

icon; gracery | Marie
Old 02-06-2008, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine_03 (View Post)
Why does Mouth stil have a storyline? It's dull and boring..
I wonder the same and hum...can we keep him dressed?
Old 02-06-2008, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

It's Lucas that should be shirtless in bed

icon; gracery | Marie