Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-01-2013, 11:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Moving On ♥

Hey everyone

As you may have noticed, there's been news of a new mod opening out. I have decided to step down from my position in the board and I've come to this decision after a lot of deep introspection.

I apologize for this being so sudden. I was initially planning on leaving in December but my tests are piling up and they've called for a lot of preparation. And I just can't seem to find the time to manage the board, interact with posters, maintain counts, open/close threads in time etc. It's unfair to you guys because you deserve a mod who is really dedicated to their respective board and I've not just lost my time, I've lost quite a bit of my inspiration for posting here too.

But remember, I would never want to cut the connection I've made with all the lovely posters here. I care about you guys SO much and I would love to stay in touch and know what's going on with you. You can PM me your facebook/tumblr/twitter link and we'll definitely stay in touch. Thank you for being such a great support system, I'm going to miss each and every one of you so much.

I hope the new mod represents a whole new chapter for the board and the posters. Thank you for everything once again, I will miss you all dearly.

- Sandy
Old 10-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

Sandy, you've been a wonderful wonderful mod here. Typing from phone isn't easy, so I'll keep this short and sweet - this board will definitely be missing out on such great leadership but I hope the nextperson is ready to step up . Thank you for everything, darlin!
Old 10-03-2013, 02:25 AM
Addicted Fan

I understand why and wish you the best of luck with everything Sandy!

Thank you for everything you've done for this board, you'll be missed girl.. Stay in touch
Old 10-04-2013, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry to hear you are stepping down Sandy and good luck with everything.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Thank you so much for everything Sandy! You are not only an amazing co-mod but an amazing friend. I was so lucky to have met you.

I hope you still plan to post on and drop in on a visit from time to time.

Good luck with school! We are rooting for you.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 10-17-2013, 07:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Sandy, I'm gonna miss you so much girl. You were one of the main reasons this board has been so alive for the past 2 years. It does break my heart that you no longer support Chad but we still support you, no matter. Thank you for everything
Old 11-08-2013, 04:25 AM
New Fan

All the Best for your exams & tests!