Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-28-2008, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lucas Spoilers&Speculations #21: Because We're Waiting For A Storyline To Be Interested In!

by NikitaWitter

new spoiler

Episodes:
  • 6.01 - "Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Part 1"
  • 6.02 - "One Million Billionth of a Millisecond on a Sunday Morning"
  • 6.03 - "Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly"
  • 6.04 - "Bridge Over Troubled Water"
  • 6.05 - "You've Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in It."
  • 6.06 - "Choosing My Own Way of Life."
  • 6.07 - "Messin' With The Kid"
  • 6.08 - "Our Life Is Not A Movie Or Maybe"
  • 6.09 - "Sympathy For The Devil"
  • 6.10 - "Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous"
  • 6.11 - "We Three (My Echo, My Shadow and Me)"
  • 6.12 - "You Have To Be Joking (Autopsy of the Devil's Brain)"
  • 6.13 - "Things A Mama Don't Know"
  • 6.14 - "A Hand to Take Hold of the Scene"
  • 6.15 - "We Change, We Wait"
  • 6.16 - "Screenwriter's Blues"
  • 6.17 - "You And Me And The Bottle Makes 3 Tonight"
  • 6.18 - "Searching For A Former Clarity"
  • 6.19 - "Letting Go"
  • 6.20 - "I Would For You"
  • 6.21 - "A Kiss To Build A Dream On"
  • 6.22 - ??
  • 6.23 - ??
  • 6.24 - ??

General Information
  • One Tree Hill has officially been renewed for season 6. The order is for 24 episodes.

• The show will air on Monday 9 PM time slot starting on September 1, 2008.

• Filming starts June 18, 2008.

• Chad is writing one episode of season 6 and directing another one: respectively 6.11 and 6.14

• According to insiders, CW president Dawn Ostroff and her team have been so pleased with the creative direction of One Tree Hill, they are planning to pick up the series for at least another season or two (from E!Online)

• OTHfans.com has the exclusive news... that One Tree Hill will continue on for a 7th season. But will the entire cast be returning? No says a very close source to the show. Chad Michael Murray will not return for the new season. The source says Chad decided not to renew his contract because he is ready to move on to more roles in movies (credit to onetreehillfans.com)

6.17 - "You And Me And The Bottle Makes 3 Tonight"

Air Date: March 16, 2009

Writer: ?
Director: ?

6.17 General Spoilers

------------------------

6.17 Sides Summaries

------------------------

6.18 - "Searching For A Former Clarity"

Air Date: March 23, 2009

Writer: Greg Prange
Director: Greg Prange

6.18 General Spoilers
  • Scenes were filmed at the Rivercourt and Tric.

• Crews with One Tree Hill filmed at Johnnie Mercer's Pier and on the beach strand in the Wrightsville Beach area.

• Chad, Hilarie and James filmed on stage 6 today. (the beach house and Leyton's room) (credit to Natalie).

• "I went to the Rivercourt today. James Van Der Beek, Chad, and Austin filmed this afternoon and Paul, James, and Chad filmed tonight. Jackson was also there but I never really saw him film anything. I think he may have done a scene with Paul. James and Chad came over when they had wrapped to talk, sign autographs, and take pictures. " (credit to othlove89@othforums.com)

• Jamie is playing in his first basketball game with his team. Skills is his coach. Deb shows up to watch him play as does his Uncle Lucas. They filmed this at Nobles. ( I think Nathan, Haley, and Brooke are already there when the game starts and Deb and Lucas show up later) (credit to curlyhead).

• Scene with Lucas, Reese and Julian in the production office

• Lucas and Peyton meet Julian at the Lucas and Peyton's house

• The filming scheduled for Monday 19th looks like it was mostly Jamie and a lot of kids, with some Nathan and Skills, as was reported. The schedule for tuesday, which I guess they rearranged, looks like Lucas dealing with the movie randoms; Lucas and Nathan; Dan and Jamie; and Lucas, Nathan and Dan. All of which was filmed at the rivercourt last thursday, I think." (thanks to T2AC)

• Dan dies at his beach house (credit to curlyhead)

6.18 Sides Summaries

6.19 - "Letting Go"

Air Date: March 30, 2009

Writer: Paul Johannson
Director: Paul Johannson

6.19 General Spoilers
  • Chad, James and Jackson filmed at Rivercourt (credit to ork06)

6.19 Sides Summaries

------------------------

6.20 - "I Would For You"

Air Date: April 20, 2009

Writer: ?
Director: ?

6.20 General Spoilers
  • Rivercourt scene with Nathan, Jamie, Lucas, Haley, Skills, and Andre (credit to curlyhead)

6.20 Sides Summaries

------------------------

Season 6 General Spoilers
  • You never talk about One Tree Hill! So tell me, now that Lucas' book tour is canceled, Lindsey is gone for good, right? -Jen
    Actually, we haven't seen the last of Michaela McManus' OTH character (credit to Korbi TV/Zap2it.com)

• There will be an unexpected turn in Lucas' life and career

• Julian will appear for 10 episodes. He is an indie movie producer who expresses interest in turning Lucas' first novel into a film. He also shares a past connection with Peyton. (credit to Ausiello)

• One Tree Hill - James Van Der Beek to guest
    Welcome home, Dawson! James Van Der Beek will return to his old Dawson's Creek stomping grounds in Wilmington N.C. this month to shoot an episode of One Tree Hill that will air in late November. Van Der Beek -- who memorably depicted a serial killer on Criminal Minds in 2007 -- will play a director who's interested in making a movie out of Lucas' (Chad Michael Murray) novel. "The specter of Dawson's Creek is always around us," says Mark Schwahn, who exec produces Hill on the same production lot in Wilmington that was once used by Creek. "We're about to [complete] 128 episodes, which is what Dawson's did," says Schwahn. "So I thought it would be cool to get James." (credit to EW)

• Anything you can share on One Tree Hill?
    Looks like Lucas' movie is going to get shut down. (Credit to E! Online)

• Anything on One Tree Hill? Do you know yet if this is really the last season?
    No word yet on if a decision has been made about a seventh season, but by the looks of the upcoming One Tree Hill eps, I'd say things are starting to wrap up in North Carolina. Julian is looking to take things to the next level with Brooke when he asks if she and Sam will move back to L.A. with him. Might Tree Hill's resident fashionista settle down in California for good? Millicent and Mouth are going to rekindle their adorkable love soon, too! And hell must have frozen over because after six seasons of abandonment, abuse and even murder, Dan is finally going to apologize to Nathan and Lucas for being such a terrible father.
    (Credit to E! Online)

Casting News

Julian - played by Austin Nichols

Dixon - played by James Van Der Beek

Sam - played by Ashley Rickards

Mick Wolf - played by John Doe

for any information, thanks to Fanbolt, OTH Writers 911, CWTV.com, Dare to Move.net, OTH Fans.com, Hilarie Burton Online, Peyton spoiler thread and the NH spoiler thread on FF, and all the other sources

Last edited by Manu9; 02-21-2009 at 09:35 AM
Old 11-28-2008, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Episode Stills

6.18 "Searching For A Former Clarity"

Filming Pictures

No pictures

Last edited by Manu9; 02-19-2009 at 06:05 AM
Old 11-28-2008, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Promo Videos 6.17

---------------

Preview Clips 6.17

---------------

Last edited by Manu9; 02-19-2009 at 06:11 AM
Old 11-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for the new thread Manu I can't believe it's empty!
Old 11-28-2008, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I remember when it would take me hours to update it and now there's nothing in there

I can't believe we don't know anything except that Peyton's pregnant
Old 11-28-2008, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
Old 11-28-2008, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for the new thread Manu

icon: Nik
Old 11-28-2008, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread

Manu, about what you were saying on the previous thread, it would be interesting if LP discussed how they were fearful of their child having HCM. You really love the HCM storyline, don't you? It would be the least boring and most realistic thing that LP could talk about
Old 11-29-2008, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Manu

Wow... it's kind of deserted around here. Creepy

But I remember going to first page and there being so much in it that it took me forever to read them because I had to break because all the info would make my head hurt
Is your spirit alive...
Old 11-29-2008, 02:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyhead (View Post)
Chad's limited filming agreement was only for the first part of the season. I asked my source Wednesday night after I saw such a negative reaction here. She said that things should be back to normal for the last twelve episodes. (although I personally thinking he won't be in a lot of 6.14, but that's just me).

icon: Nik
Old 11-29-2008, 04:52 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
I can't believe we don't know anything except that Peyton's pregnant
And that Chad is directing 614. That's it. It will be interesting to see how long we can go without spoilers.
Old 11-29-2008, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the new thread
Old 11-29-2008, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mell thanks for bringing that over, even though I am not sure I believe that stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaBeck (View Post)
You really love the HCM storyline, don't you?
yes, I really do it gave Chad some really good material to work with and it gave us the chance to see a vulnerable Lucas. Basketball meant to so much to him and I loved to see him deal with the fact he had to give it up. I wish there was some new storyline as interesting to me as that one was.
Old 11-29-2008, 06:20 AM
Total Fan

I wonder how much Chad will direct himself in 614. I bet it'll be weird for him not hearing someone yell cut etc.

I can't wait to see how well he does.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
yes, I really do it gave Chad some really good material to work with and it gave us the chance to see a vulnerable Lucas. Basketball meant to so much to him and I loved to see him deal with the fact he had to give it up. I wish there was some new storyline as interesting to me as that one was.
I agree and that's a major thing missing from Lucas now. Like the whole giving something up part. Lucas gave up his dreams because of his condition. Now the only thing going on in Lucas' world is his movie script and a possible baby. Like what's the major sacrafice that Lucas has to give up? He already has the girl, and a possible child, a career. But of course he will gain some drama

So seriously, we have NOTHING to add/talk about? Really? At all?