Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2012, 05:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Woah I don't know what I'd do if someone who knew my in real life found my blog. Although in your defense, tumblr is the ultimate platform to rant so you're not alone

Yeah - I mean if you truly loved your OTP to death, you would spend more time talking about why you love them instead of why you hate other couples. Actually I like BL and JP a lot and I acknowledge them as a part of the show and I enjoy their moments too. They just don't mean to me the way Leyton do. But that doesn't mean I start throwing digs at them or saying outright cruel things about them to uplift LP. They're boring huh? That's funny, they were the most interesting aspect of the show to me. So what if two people have a lot in common? That doesn't mean they can't fall in love. Having a lot in common leads to better understanding and bonding and that's how LP started having feelings for each other. And the funny thing is that people say they're both broody and they brood together but whenever they're together I feel like they cancel out each other's broodiness. Take a look - when they're playing the music game in 4x02, when they have the cookie fight or when they're jumping on the bed together - they just look so happy. Like so DAMN happy. I mean I've never seen them that happy to such an extent with other people. And if they make each other happy, that's all that matters.

OH MY the tongue kissing, I know right?! Especially, in the "pretty please with me on top" scene. I remember that TRL interview, it was hilarious! They played the scene where Lucas is wearing the basketballs in the hallway and the audience was all like "wooooooooo" and then Hilarie was talking about Chad's singing performance in Freaky Friday UGH I miss the good ol' days

Well the OP made me open a blog, so that pretty much explains the effect it had on me
Old 10-10-2012, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedSandy (View Post)
OH MY the tongue kissing, I know right?! Especially, in the "pretty please with me on top" scene. I remember that TRL interview, it was hilarious! They played the scene where Lucas is wearing the basketballs in the hallway and the audience was all like "wooooooooo" and then Hilarie was talking about Chad's singing performance in Freaky Friday UGH I miss the good ol' days
it doesn't seem so long ago and yet it was four years ago
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 10-11-2012, 06:31 AM
Absolute Fan

Tell me about it I was really hoping the France convention could work out for Hilarie but it really sucks that she's not gonna make it. I mean, I just miss CH/LP to death, it's not even funny anymore.

speakyourheart-

Flawlessness overload
Old 10-11-2012, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And the funny thing is that people say they're both broody and they brood together but whenever they're together I feel like they cancel out each other's broodiness. Take a look - when they're playing the music game in 4x02, when they have the cookie fight or when they're jumping on the bed together - they just look so happy. Like so DAMN happy. I mean I've never seen them that happy to such an extent with other people. And if they make each other happy, that's all that matters.
THIS! This so much! I said it once before in another thread somewhere, but even though they can both be broody and serious at times...the whole tortured thing...when they're together they smile so much and its a kind of smile that lights up their faces as if they're saying "Somebody gets it! Someone understands me!" Like when they sit together and he reads while she draws in season 1?

Quote:
You see a lot of tongue in season 4

I love that "Daddy's Home" scene so damn much. Belly kisses
Old 10-12-2012, 04:28 AM
Absolute Fan

speakyourheart-

I love that last gif. He's all like UGH-must-finish-saying-title-of-song and she's already "Van Halen!" and he's like "ARRRRGH!"
Their chemistry is just so natural, it honestly looks like you're watching two real people interacting rather than a fictional show.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:21 AM
Elite Fan

I always loved his reaction in that very last GIF And then his little smile/bow of his head. Cuuuuuuute! I loved that their friendship was so believable too. Makes you wonder if Chad and Hil had that type of friendship that it made it easy on them to do these scenes together. It was so natural!

“It doesn’t just say that we should have sex?”
http://allyouneedis1treehill.tumblr.com/

Peyton's "I'm not amused" face
Old 10-12-2012, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it was very natural for them. and it's really easy to go that extra step with someone you're comfortable with. They've worked together before One Tree Hill and and hopefully will work together again. I always thought they were really close even when the series first started filming
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 10-13-2012, 03:16 AM
Elite Fan

We recently heard Hilarie mention him and missing him in an interview, I'd l ike to hear from him now. Maybe we will get something with this upcoming OTH convention that Hilarie was going to attend but pulled out.
Old 10-13-2012, 03:19 AM
Absolute Fan

They've always been extremely comfortable with each other. Hilarie always jokes around saying things like "He's a good kisser, not to brag" or "Chad's totally in love with me!" You usually talk like that about people whom you're very comfortable and friendly with

brookingyourself
Old 10-13-2012, 03:28 AM
Elite Fan

Which is why I think their playful banter is always so natural on screen. Like when Lucas was having problems with Luke jr and Peyton kept teasing him...Chad nearly broke character and laughed. I seriously wonder how many takes it took them to get that scene down without bursting into laughter
Old 10-13-2012, 09:38 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah! Exactly! I don't blame Chad though. I mean, forget an angry face, it's so hard to even just keep a straight face around Hilarie when she's laughing! It's contagious!
Old 10-13-2012, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

Even I find myself smiling when Hilarie is laughing for real

I can't wait to watch 3.03 and 3.04 Friday We just saw BL working on their friendship in season 2, and now we'll get to see LP working on their friendship. I love 3.03 for that reason because that's when Peyton learns about Ellie's cancer through Lucas and Peyton defends Lucas from Dan when he confronts them in the gym The next episode breaks my heart though because if I remember correctly, Lucas started focusing on making things right with Brooke more and Peyton starts dealing with Ellie having cancer on by herself up until Lucas takes that road trip with her.
Old 10-13-2012, 08:27 PM
Absolute Fan

That's one of the biggest reasons I loved LP, right there.

Whenever Peyton was going through anything in her life, Lucas was the only one there for her and he was the only one who truly understood how she was feeling about everything.
She thinks her drawings are just a piece of trash. Who tells her that her art matters? Lucas.
She misses Jake. Who is the one knows that, without her even having to tell him or ask him, calls Jake and asks him to come back to Tree Hill? Lucas.
She's hurting after Jake leaves again. Who offers her chocolate and comforts her? Lucas.
She doesn't know what to do about her supposed mom - Ellie. Who makes the efforts to find out if Ellie is a druggie and who she really is? Lucas.
She needs someone to come with her when she's going to meet Ellie. Who leaves the girl he got back together with barely hours ago to go with Peyton? Lucas.

And these are just a few examples, I can point out many more instances where Lucas was always there for Peyton through everything. They had an incredible emotional understanding
Old 10-13-2012, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
Even I find myself smiling when Hilarie is laughing for real
I would want to know how many takes of that entire episode were scrapped due to just laughing. that was a hysterical episode.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 10-14-2012, 04:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's one of the biggest reasons I loved LP, right there.

Whenever Peyton was going through anything in her life, Lucas was the only one there for her and he was the only one who truly understood how she was feeling about everything.
She thinks her drawings are just a piece of trash. Who tells her that her art matters? Lucas.
She misses Jake. Who is the one knows that, without her even having to tell him or ask him, calls Jake and asks him to come back to Tree Hill? Lucas.
She's hurting after Jake leaves again. Who offers her chocolate and comforts her? Lucas.
She doesn't know what to do about her supposed mom - Ellie. Who makes the efforts to find out if Ellie is a druggie and who she really is? Lucas.
She needs someone to come with her when she's going to meet Ellie. Who leaves the girl he got back together with barely hours ago to go with Peyton? Lucas.

And these are just a few examples, I can point out many more instances where Lucas was always there for Peyton through everything. They had an incredible emotional understanding
Yessss. The best part is that she might've asked him to be there...but I'm sure he would have been there for all of those things even if she didn't ask. Like Skills said in season 4, Peyton happen to be there (in those situations) but Lucas CHOSE to be there.
She dealt with A LOT of hard things on her own in season 2 and 3 (drugs, Felix's stupid stunt with her locker, learning she's adopted, death, being shot, etc) and to me it was like no one cared for much of that except Lucas. Maybe I'm watching with LP blinders on but I dont recall Brooke being much support through the whole adopted/Ellie arc aside from that hug AFTER Ellie died and that just didn't sit right with me. Why does Lucas know more and care more about the drama surrounding Peyton's biological mother than her own best friend? Lucas chose to be that guy for Peyton for a reason. He didn't have to be, he could have told Brooke about things so she can be there for Peyton but HE wanted to be there.