Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2012, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

but does Lucas want any sort of closure with Dan or was the entire Keith thing closure for Lucas
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 04-20-2012, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Old 04-21-2012, 05:12 AM
Elite Fan

My Awsome Blog

Swoon! We needed more moments like these in season 6. I bet Chad & Hil had a blast filming this episode. Lots of references to past OTH.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I adored that moment in 6x07. I wanted more tender moments like that in the season.

I bet they did have a blast filming that house arrest episode.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

Why am I just now realizing how cheated we were in season 6? I think I was just so happy to see Lucas and Peyton finally happy and together that I didn't pay attention to how much they were cheated. I don't think they were given much until the pregnancy storyline. I can barely remember what else happened this season
Old 04-21-2012, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

I love the gif!
Old 04-21-2012, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

there were these 'blissed out' happy moments in the beginning and we were right along with it. And in the later parts of Season 6, I've always felt that it was so rushed to do the wedding and then Peyton's pregnancy. It was like a last ditch effort before the two cast members left to get every great moment they could out of them
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 04-22-2012, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
Why am I just now realizing how cheated we were in season 6? I think I was just so happy to see Lucas and Peyton finally happy and together that I didn't pay attention to how much they were cheated. I don't think they were given much until the pregnancy storyline. I can barely remember what else happened this season
Yeah me too..
Old 04-22-2012, 06:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
Amelia is uploading screen shots of s6 and now I'm starting to see what she means that they didn't give Chad much of anything to do during season 6 I mean, maybe it was his deliverance in those few scenes as Lucas that I almost didn't notice, but I'm looking at the screenshots Amelia is making and I'm like "That's it?"
Yup! I told you You're so right though -- in s6, not only was LP cheated, but Lucas in general. The amount of useless scenes Chad did was ridiculous. He either was hardly there, or just, like, not there at all! It makes me angry, and I totally get what Chad means when he said he fell out of love with acting for a bit.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

I think the Leyton shipper in me was blinded by their blissed out state in early season 6 that I didn't notice how much their material was lacking. Like, seriously, they were both given storylines that fizzled out so quickly that it was useless. Peyton with the Mick storyline and Lucas with the movie storyline. Maybe it has to do with what Pat said, things were suddenly rushed halfway through, but that is no excuse. They could've followed through with the movie being made and even gone deeper with the Lucas/Dan arc.
Old 04-22-2012, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly! Hence why it was so miserable for me, as a fan of Lucas and someone not into the shipping. This is also the season where Lucas had a book tour that lasted one stop because no one read his book How lame.
Old 04-22-2012, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

That was the dumbest thing ever Why would they even set up the book tour if they knew it was a flop? Useless storytelling Well, at least I had my ship getting together, poor Amelia
Old 04-22-2012, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

yes yes, poor little me

but really, it doesn't even make sense. He has this moderately successful book and no one in Tree Hill has, apparently, read it, and he can't even get his second book off the ground?? what?? For a town with a lot of history and that held on to Dan Scott's glory years for far too long, it's really ridiculous that hardly anyone in Tree Hill made a deal about Lucas being a semi-successful author, and he spent most of his time as a high school basketball coach. I guess the townspeople spent too much time oohing and awwing over the basketball star and fashionista in their town, huh?

Last edited by AmeliaBeck; 04-23-2012 at 11:16 AM Reason: grammar!
Old 04-22-2012, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

This show made no sense, I'm sorry How did this group of 5 friends just so happen to be super successful with fame and stuff? Peyton was probably the most realistic after the 4 year jump with her struggles. Though I do like that they made Lucas have that writer's block. Aside from the show attributing it to Peyton as his muse, it's very realistic that someone that wrote something so successful would have troubles coming up with something as a follow up. That's why I liked that scene with Peyton and Lucas's throwback to "Your art matters" because back in season 1 Peyton was holding back because she didn't think she'd be good enough, then in season 5 I had the impression that Lucas felt like he wasn't good enough and that his writing wasn't good enough anymore.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like that Peyton had her struggles in Season 5. She was every person just out of high school and wanted to go big into music. She worked in the mail room and she was normal. There wasn't this big rise to fame because she had two albums made in high school. I agree with Lucas saying she was more talented then most of the tools who were higher up than she was. But it's life, not everything is all glitz and glamour and Hollywood parties because you might design ONE clothing line and it gets big at a fashion show. Not to say that it can never happen, it's just not all that realistic sometimes.

And for Peyton to be Lucas' inspiration said a lot. Not just that he was always in love with her and will never be able to have that with anyone else, but she was always apart of him. They are meant to be because they can't be a whole person without the other.
{EphramAmy}
patricia