Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-21-2004, 06:30 PM
Passionate Fan

In that epsiode, I don't know, Lucas really angered me in the beginning, telling Keith off just because Keith was trying to be the guy that understands, and try to be that father figure as Karen's away. Him and Brooke like kissing infront of everyone everywhere...um? Anyways, Keith was trying to help Lucas from making a mistake that might turn him into the next Dan and I understand that Lucas would think he's nothing like his father, but it's it obvious that he is turning more and more into him? He dislikes his brother, and blah blah blah.

Yeah, well near the end it was ok, but I wanted Brooke and Peyton to keep talking, but nope, he had to interupt knowing there would feel some discomfort for Peyton, so why? Ok...no more meaness from me, the end was great, that Lucas invited Nathan to play, you have no idea how much I liked that, even though I think it kind of ruins the beginning plot line with the 'I don't like my brother, lets fight' thing, but it's all good. And actually, I thought it was nice of Lucas to say that stuff to Jake, to make him relize it, but calling him ashamed of his daughter...a bit rough...ok, I'll stop!

"My junk is you."
Old 01-22-2004, 05:52 AM
Master Fan

Here arew the Wb's official pics:

[ 01-22-2004: Message edited - cris - ]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 01-22-2004, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Look at the way he is eying the whip cream...

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 01-22-2004, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

LOL.

Thanks for the pictures, Cris!

I didn't mind Lucas coming to Brooke and Peyton's table. It's only natural since Brooke's his girlfriend and they came to the cafe together. I also think he was trying to be aware of Peyton's feelings when he approached them, and as much as I love Brooke/Peyton scenes, I don't think there was anything wrong in his joining them.
Old 01-22-2004, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kalikala:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Look at the way he is eying the whip cream...</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I know! He's like.." uhuh, what do we have here?"
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 01-22-2004, 07:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

man that girrl is so luckii hAhA but heyy you gotta give it to them..he is down right hott and she is very pretty [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

^^* she held her hand over her heart SUPPORTER* ^^ <3chad/sophia
Old 01-01-2007, 08:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

la multi ani!!!!!!! jtiu ca navetzi idee ce scriu eo pe aici da ce conteaza oricum numai intra nimeni pe pagina 27

tagadam tagadam tagadam

" if you make someone fat doesnt make you any thiner
if you make someone stupid doesnt make you any smarter "