Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-24-2004, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

CMM in Suddenly Everything Has Changed (OTH)

Lucas breaks up with Brooke, but doesn't tell her about his feelings for Peyton. Elsewhere, the drama of Deb and Dan's separation intensifies; and Nathan learns he has the right to choose which parent he wants to live with.
Old 02-24-2004, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait til tonight because the Lucas/Brooke/Peyton triangle is finally going to be over. I feel really bad for Brooke but I'm glad that it's finally going to be over, it was starting to get old. I just wish that they had told Brooke instead of waiting for it to come out some other way, that's wrong.
Old 02-25-2004, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

DO you really think it's over? I don't think so. Just because he breaks up with her...i mean no, i think this story will be so much longer.

Besides, it's just the first season, they'll have to do something in the second one, i'm sure this will go on. Or at least i can't imagine what will they do if they don't go on.
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 02-26-2004, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know that they will have to make this triangle go on for a while longer, I guess I was just hoping it would end and they could just come up with something new. Oh well.
Old 02-27-2004, 05:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by angelface211:
<STRONG>I guess I was just hoping it would end and they could just come up with something new. </STRONG>
No, don't get me wrong. I wished they would end this too. I think they should have done it in a different way. Maybe then it would have been better. I mean..make him date one of them, then begin a frienship with the other, then fell in love..but not be with the two in just 3 episodes, choose in 15 minutes and all that-
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 02-27-2004, 02:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh, yeah. It all happened way too fast. There was no real build up to it. A L/B/P triangle shouldn't have happened so soon. Either that or all the waiting for Tristan & Rory to get together just made me a very patient person, lol.

They'd better be careful or they're going to use up all their plot twists before the second season. At least they've made us wait a while for Deb's big secret. If Brooke truly loved him, I don't think it'll be over so soon.

icon by fan wire
Old 02-27-2004, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

That's one of the problems with the show. I do like its pace for various reasons, but it does sometimes feel like it moves too fast. The triangle would have been a lot more tolerable if it had been taken more slowly and allowed for move development. I wouldn't have wanted it to be dragged out for two seasons, but it could have been taken a little more slowly. The show is just rushed.

I hate, hate, hate what Peyton and Lucas did to Brooke, but I am happy that Brooke is really confronting the two. At this point, I think Peyton is a lot more forgiveable since she has always seemed a little more worried about Brooke and finally broke things off with Lucas because she didn't want to betray her any more than she already has.

Lucas, on the other hand.... I hate how he's become. He seems so much more self-centered and careless than he was when the show first started. I want him to grow and develop since I don't want him to be a one-dimensional character, but I don't feel like there's been any real progress.
Old 02-28-2004, 06:07 AM
Master Fan

I'm so happy i'm not the only one who thinks they've gone too fast. I thought i wanted things to go too slow, or that i'm never happy if i don't critize things, which is true, i guess [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You're right. Maybe not three seasons with the whole triangle, but i just thing they need to build things and make them believable. I can believe those things, but Nathan and Haley..i don't know, it all happened too fast, Nathan changed too fast.

And Lucas, i'm with you Roxy, how is it possible? He was the nicest person at the beginning, and now he's just someone completly different. I hope something happens with him that makes him "click" and change once again, or realise that he has changed or something. I thought the accident would do it, but it seems i was really mistaken.