Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-25-2004, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

CMM in One Tree Hill's "The Living Years"

That's the Wb description of next week's episode:

Quote:
Unable to handle the pressure from Dan (Paul Johansson), Nathan (James Lafferty) decides to quit the basketball team and looks to Haley (Bethany Joy Lenz) to help him fill his free time. Meanwhile, Brooke (Sophia Bush) becomes increasingly jealous of Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Peyton's (Hilarie Burton) growing friendship.

Craig Sheffer and Barry Corbin also star. Tom Wright directed the episode written by Mark B. Perry.
And you can see the trailer here.

So? Any big espectations from the episode?

[ 01-25-2004: Message edited - cris - ]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 01-26-2004, 05:29 AM
Unicorn in Training

Waiting patiently for the new ep. I hope that Lucas is somewhat back to himself and Payton and Jake get a little bit closer...

Kali
Old 01-26-2004, 12:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Two words: hot tub.

Oh, I am so looking forward to that scene and all other Brooke and Lucas related scenes. Heh. And hopefully, Lucas doesn't piss me off as much in this episode.
Old 01-26-2004, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

I'm looking forward to see how the Nathan/Haley storyline ends up. I'm somehow dissapointed on Haley, i don't really know why.
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 01-26-2004, 03:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Terpsichore:
<STRONG>Two words: hot tub.</STRONG>
Mmhmm.

I'm afraid that I'm going to be disappointed in Lucas or dislike him during tomorrow night's episode or sometime soon. I hope I won't though.
Old 01-27-2004, 01:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

i'm excited for the hot tub scene too! anything that has to do with a shirtless chad or james i LOVE!
Old 01-27-2004, 05:26 AM
Unicorn in Training

Well at least we have him in a hot tub so that should make it easier to tolerate him acting the way he has been.

Kali
Old 01-27-2004, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just hope that Lucas goes back to his normal self so he can stop pissing me off. I'm really excited to see the hot tub scene. Should be good. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 04:06 AM
Unicorn in Training

I just have to say how great was Haley puking on Dan? He so deserved it. I was disappointed with the whole hot tub scene...it was not nearly long enough... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] And what is the deal with Lucas becoming Captain Problem Solver all of the sudden? I miss beginning of the series Lucas..

Oh and I am so loving the Payton/Jake possibility. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kali
Old 01-28-2004, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

Not liking Lucas right now. I hate how he's treating Brooke. He knows that Brooke is insecure about their relationship and is really trying to do things together, but he still spent so much time at Peyton's. It doesn't matter to me whether he was actually with her dad or Peyton. The point is that he needs to spend more time with Brooke and make her see that he does return her feelings and appreciate it. 'Cause it sure doesn't seem like he does right now.

And those previews? Kill me now.

I loved the short Lucas/Nathan scene. It's nice to not see them at each other's throats all the time. I hope we get a few more of those scenes in the future.
Old 01-29-2004, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

Mhm...next week's trailer...mm [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

I can't understand Lucas.

This week's pics:
Old 01-29-2004, 06:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Brooke and Lucas were hanging out at the beginning of the ep. The truth is they don't have the same interests. Peyton and Lucas have more alike interests. But for now Brooke and Lucas are together. I think Peyton and Luke can be friends without putting B/L in jeopardy. If next week's trailer proves true then the writers think otherwise.. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

My fics: Fadam / Badam / Rebel
Old 09-22-2008, 06:35 PM
New Fan

Old 09-25-2008, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

this 3d is pretty old
Old 09-25-2008, 10:23 AM
Total Fan

Why has this been bumped? I got lost with the ep description

Lea