Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-15-2012, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

French interviews. I do have to thank Laura for these French Chad Fans should definitely follow her on twitter

Chad Michael Murray : "Je suis revenu pour les fans"

Chad Michael Murray alias Lucas Scott des Frères Scott est à Monaco ! - Exclusifpeople.com | Ce qui fait l'actualité
Old 06-27-2012, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

Ooh! Thank you for them! Is there anything newish in them? I haven't read them yet, obviously
Old 06-27-2012, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Uhhh, considering that I can't really read french I can't really tell you But from what I could pick up here and there he talks a lot about Scruples and it sounds like he's saying he hopes the pilot will be on Netflix or something I've never heard of a pilot that has never been aired being on Netflix, though. Sounds like he's saying that a 70s era show is hard to sell and they talk some about drugs, sex, etc..... But I can't tell you much more
Old 07-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

Well, you know the show Arrested Development? They're airing new episodes of the show exclusively for Netflix, which is amazingly cool and new. That's going to be so great if Scruples' pilot goes there!