Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-06-2004, 04:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Chad on OTH's Near Wild Heaven

Near Wild Heaven

Although Nathan (James Lafferty) and Haley are already married, Tim (Brett Claywell) insists on throwing Nathan a post-wedding bachelor party, while Brooke (Sophia Bush) throws Haley (Bethany Joy Lenz) a bachelorette party. Meanwhile, Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) tries to decide whether he should visit Dan (Paul Johansson) in the hospital. Karen (Moira Kelly) decides to go back to school. Nathan gets a job working for Keith (Craig Sheffer) at Dan's dealership.

Hilarie Burton, Barry Corbin and Barbara Alyn Woods also star. Greg Prange directed the episode written by J. Stoteraux and C. Fiveash.

----

Hmm...I didn't really like this episode too much - I don't like how practically every episode has to be about sex or sex-related. But, I did like that the guys put together a bachelor party for Nathan and the girls a bachelorette party for Haley. It was funny to see them have to clean dishes - that's the worst, isn't it?

It was weird to see Keith in a suit. Did you all see baby CMM photos? That had to be him - it looked like him - what do you all think? I'm getting a little weirded out by nice Dan - but I think that opens up some great storylines.

I also think it was neat to see Karen start moving on and to begin college
Old 10-06-2004, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It was weird to see Keith in a suit. Did you all see baby CMM photos? That had to be him - it looked like him - what do you all think? I'm getting a little weirded out by nice Dan - but I think that opens up some great storylines
REALLY? !

Did Nathan cheat on haley?
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 10-06-2004, 04:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

He said he told the stripper to leave, but it was a little confusing. The end of one scene, the stripper was in the bed, then came a commercial, then Haley was in the bed the next scene - weird!

If only I could find a screencap of those photos - I swear it's him!
Old 10-06-2004, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Okay so...I'm seeing a long ultra long storyline in here....

I mean, we'll think nothing happened, then..HA! the stripper appears pregnant or something Or something happens, it's typical in tv-shows, lies lies and more lies.

I believe you! Now I wanna see it!
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 10-06-2004, 08:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

I really hope not - I'm getting sick of the same storylines on shows these days - most of the stories are unoriginal and have been done way too many times I like original ideas or ideas that have been used before, but "re-tweaked"

I'm going to see if I can find a screencap of those photos - it's gotta be him!
Old 10-09-2004, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

I hope not too. And although I haven't seen it, for what you say it sounds as if something is going to go on with it. Maybe not, who knows.

WB pics:

Look at Chad's face

And about this....I say it's TOO fast.
Old 10-09-2004, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

I really enjoyed this episode. I thought the last few minutes were much weaker than the rest of the episode because the stripper thing seemed pretty lame, but the Tim parts were especially hilarious. I'm really enjoying some of the comedy we're getting since last year there was so much drama, and I would've liked a little more comedy in some of the episodes.

I liked all the girls hanging out together. I usually love Peyton, but I was kind of disappointed with her making that joke about Nathan in front of Haley. I know she didn't mean to disregard Haley, but they were in Haley's home, and it's her husband, and I wish she'd thought more before she made it.

I hope this money problem Brooke had in the episode leads to a good storyline -- one that introduces her parents, especially.

I loved that Skillz and Mouth were in the episode too.

Lucas hasn't had a huge role in any episode yet, but I'm looking forward to his helping Dan's recovery. It could definitely be interesting to see how they interact in Dan's home and working so close together.

Those had to be CMM's baby pictures. The one of him in that football uniform is definitely him. Kind of funny they used them, although it makes sense. They were cute though.
Old 10-09-2004, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Roxy, i'm with you in that i enjoyed this episode. I didn't really enjoy the first couple of eps this season but this one was nice.

I loved seeing all the girls hanging out together. It was cool. And i dont like Peyton so i wasn't too surprised at her comment about Nathan. That isnt the first time she's done that infront of Haley - she did it in ep 18 last season too. I dont think she tinks about Haley before opening her mouth.

Im looking forward to a good Brooke storyline too.

As for Lucas im loving his development with nathan and Dan. The Dan thing i dont think is too fast. You can see that since last season when he found out that Dan did actually want him after all he's all confused. I think he knows Dan's an ass but he still has that part of him that wants his father to actually love him.

I loved his scenes with nathan and how Nathan knew that he had to find out about Dan for himself and it wouldn't change their relationship.

It was also so foreshadowing for Nathan to say they let Dan come between them before and they're not gonna let it happen again. But its so obvious Dan is going to come between them and i cant wait to see the drama it causes.