Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-22-2004, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

Chad in OTH's How Can You Be Sure?

Soo what did you all think? Is Lucas coming back? Can someone make me a brief summary? I don't have a clue of what happened.

Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) must make a difficult decision regarding Brooke (Sophia Bush). Haley (Bethany Joy Lenz) considers having sex with Nathan (James Lafferty).

"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 04-23-2004, 03:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

you missed the last episode?

^^* she held her hand over her heart SUPPORTER* ^^ <3chad/sophia
Old 04-24-2004, 04:52 AM
Master Fan

I can never see OTH, because they don't air it here. I only want to know if Brooke is pregnant or what, i saw the trailers
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 04-24-2004, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

Brooke isn't pregnant. At first, she thought she was and told Lucas. Then Lucas tried speaking to her, but it wasn't going very well..and she gets a phone call, and its the doctor. After she hangs up, she says something like trust me, its yours or something like that (my memory isn't that good.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) Then a whole lot happens, Lucas tells Karen, she slaps him, then comforts him, Lucas goes to see Dan..all that. Then in the end, Lucas goes to Brooke and tells her that if she wants to have the baby, then he does too..and then she tells him that she lied.
I'm sure someone else will fill you in with more details. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And Nathan and Haley say their 'I Love You's' [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2004, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Thaaanks a lot! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Oh Okay, it's enough for me. The problem is that when I went to the Wb, and it said "is she? or isn't she?" I got all confused. But what you said is enough.

Yeah, the trailer, and lucas saying "what are we going to do?" It was great.

Did Chad make a good job? The trailer was pretty cool.
Old 04-24-2004, 06:11 PM
Passionate Fan

I thought Chad was awesome in this episode. He just had so much emotion in his scenes, especially with KM. I loved how he was going to stand by Brooke no matter what she decided. Just kind of wish he had been able to share with Haley what was going on. That would have been a powerful scene.
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Old 04-25-2004, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

I hate to say this, but I just did not buy Chad's crying. I don't know what it was, but that scene just seemed off to me.

I did like Lucas though. I'm glad he was willing to support Brooke in whatever her decision was, even if she didn't want his help (which I also understand).

I was disappointed in Brooke though. I wish she hadn't lied. I understand why she did it, and I definitely don't think Lucas should've called her a ****, especially if she could've been pregnant, but... Brooke shouldn't have lied about something like that.