Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-10-2004, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Chad in OTH's Hanging By a Moment.

Quote:
On their way to pick up Karen (Moira Kelly) from the airport, Keith (Craig Sheffer) and Lucas' (Chad Michael Murray) car collides with an oncoming vehicle and an unconscious Lucas is left fighting for his life. Having witnessed the accident, Dan (Paul Johansson) races Lucas to the hospital and must acknowledge that Lucas is his son in order to save his life. Meanwhile, Peyton (Hilarie Burton) decides to tell Brooke (Sophia Bush) about the kiss she and Lucas shared.
James Lafferty, Bethany Joy Lenz, and Barry Corbin also star. John Behring directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn.
And we can see the trailer right..here.

I'm looking forward to know what goes on. The whole Peyton/Lucas/Brooke thing, specially to see how does Lucas act..and all that. But thinking about the whole accident maybe he won't say too much.
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 02-11-2004, 12:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

this was such a dramatic and dynamic episode! lucas has definetely changed [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] i know he won't die, he CAN'T DIE! hehe
Old 02-11-2004, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

Ok, i've read next week's review and i know what's going on. Ok i certainly didn't expect that [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 02-11-2004, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I ended up have to go out last night but I remembered to hit rec on the vcr so I will be watchimg it later. I take it was pretty good.
Old 02-11-2004, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kayley:
<STRONG>lucas has definetely changed [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] </STRONG>
What do you mean by that? He did something before the accident or..what?
Old 02-12-2004, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay , so I finally watched OTh last night and it was better than I thought it was going to be. I really dont like this new Lucas and can only hope that after his accident be becomes himself again. besides I want Peyton with Jake. And I was under the impression that Haley knew that Nathan was just using her at first...guess I missed something there. And Keith shame on him with all that drinking As for Dan it was nice to see him admit that Lucas was his son I just wish it had been under better circumstances.

Cris I think Nathan said it best when he told Haley it was kind of ironic.....he and Lucas have kind of switched roles. .Nathan being the nice one and Lucas being the jerk.
Old 02-12-2004, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

That episode was really good. I can't belive that Lucas would sneak around with Peyton while he is still with Brooke. That is so wrong. He has changed so much, I was really disappointed that he was yelling at Haley for no reason. I can't wait to find out what happens next week.
Old 02-13-2004, 04:37 AM
Master Fan

Well not only that i don't like guys cheating on people...but i've always hated Nathan, and i've never believed the whole "i'm a nice man, i've changed" thing. I wouldn't like Lucas to be like that. Something is wrong with him. And i think that you're right, maybe the accident makes him realise and he stops it.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

no one has caps? omg tarfelor

" if you make someone fat doesnt make you any thiner
if you make someone stupid doesnt make you any smarter "
Old 01-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

Well, this thread is almost three years old. Caps can probably be found on an OTH website.