Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2006, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

Chad in OTH 3x22 Season Finale: "The Show Must Go On"

"THE SHOW MUST GO ON"
season finale Wednesday, May 3 8/7c

On the eve of their wedding, Nathan (James Lafferty) worries for Haley's (Bethany Joy) safety while Peyton (Hilarie Burton) and Brooke's (Sophia Bush) friendship is tested. Deb (Barbara Alyn Woods) tells Dan (Paul Johansson) the truth about the dealership fire, and Karen (Moira Kelly) finds herself needing Keith (Craig Sheffer) more than ever. Lee Norris and Barry Corbin also star.

Mark Schwahn wrote and directed the episode.

Source

------

Old 05-03-2006, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I can't wait! I'm so excited!
I bet Karen is pregnant .. if not Karen then I hope it's Brooke!
Nicole | Icon
Old 05-03-2006, 12:58 PM
New Fan

I am so excited for this episode and the spoilers I have read for it have made me even more excited for it. kasmdaksda Can't wait.
Old 05-03-2006, 10:20 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved the finale!! Chad did such an amazing job!

Luke/Lorelai & Logan/Rory
Lucas/Peyton & Nathan/Haley
Best Couple Ever ~ Pacey & Joey
Old 05-04-2006, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Really loved the episode!!! The BL scenes were so aww.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:07 AM
Extreme Fan

I now remember why I never go to the OTH board. I just wasted 30 minutes reading people talk about Sunkist on the epi discussion thread. I agree that the pimping of Sunkist and Cingular is annoying at times, but it is not that big of a deal. I just don't understand how people can be so mean at times. Just because the show doesn't go your way is no reason to completely dog Mark and pull the whole "Even if there is a S4, I won't be tuning in" or "Cancel it already". If Mark made every couple happy, then there would be no reason for the show to go on. As an LP fan, I should feel bitter and angry at Mark because we have been screwed since S1, but it is a TV show. It keeps me entertained and the hope of LP coming back around keeps me tuned in. If a show can make me angry some eps and happy on some eps, I know it is worth watching.

Sorry, didn't mean to rant, but if I wanted to hear a whole bunch of snarky crap about the epi I would go to TWOP. But, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Old 05-04-2006, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by oth/ggfan
I now remember why I never go to the OTH board. I just wasted 30 minutes reading people talk about Sunkist on the epi discussion thread. I agree that the pimping of Sunkist and Cingular is annoying at times, but it is not that big of a deal. I just don't understand how people can be so mean at times. Just because the show doesn't go your way is no reason to completely dog Mark and pull the whole "Even if there is a S4, I won't be tuning in" or "Cancel it already". If Mark made every couple happy, then there would be no reason for the show to go on. As an LP fan, I should feel bitter and angry at Mark because we have been screwed since S1, but it is a TV show. It keeps me entertained and the hope of LP coming back around keeps me tuned in. If a show can make me angry some eps and happy on some eps, I know it is worth watching.

Sorry, didn't mean to rant, but if I wanted to hear a whole bunch of snarky crap about the epi I would go to TWOP. But, everyone is entitled to their opinions.
I agree with you. I couldn't watch the season finale because in Italy we're still waiting for season 2, so I visited the ep discussion thread on the OTH board to read about it and I was shocked by the most of messages posted there. I think Mark is doing his best to give us a good show and lately he is doing his best just to give us a show, since we don't know if OTH will come back. I think some messages were really disrespectful and without any sense. and some people should understand that between LP and BL shippers, one will be disappointed at the end. there's no way to make both of them happy. for me, I'm starting shipping Lucas and Peyton, because I can't stand Brooke anymore, while I started appreciating Peyton

anyway, I could only seen some caps till now, and I want to say that Chad was very elegant and hot!
Old 05-04-2006, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

I agree with both Manu and Jenn Though I am still a Brucas shipper!
Nicole | Icon
Old 05-04-2006, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by oth/ggfan
I now remember why I never go to the OTH board.
Same here. I'm all for people having and sharing their opinions but not of the hostile like variety. IF you don't like something you should be be able to make that point without starting a .... oh whats's the word i'm looking for?

Thats why I love this board. We can all agree to disagree and still have fun time doing it.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalikala
Same here. I'm all for people having and sharing their opinions but not of the hostile like variety. IF you don't like something you should be be able to make that point without starting a .... oh whats's the word i'm looking for?

Thats why I love this board. We can all agree to disagree and still have fun time doing it.
I couldn't agree more!
...The obly time I go to the OTH Board is to go onto the one Chad/Lucas thread and the art and music video threads but other then that just forget it.
Nicole | Icon
Old 05-04-2006, 12:08 PM
Extreme Fan

This is our "happy place"!

I too think it is very disrespectful to Mark. No wonder he doesn't post here anymore. I wouldn't feel welcome if I were him and that is sad. The OTH board is one of the most popular and the creator of the show no longer feels welcome there. I just hope he knows that the majority of us support him no matter what.

Old 05-04-2006, 01:05 PM
New Fan

Yeah, I agree with just about everything everyone has said here. And I was sort of holding out hope for Brucas to end because the spoliers i read said there were going to be some serious Peyton/Lucas ones with kissing involved, and yeah I was disappointed, but either way LAST NIGHT WAS AMAZING. Chad and Sophia were absolutely amazing in their fight scene and I was blown away. I think everyone was amazing as a whole and all gave probably their best preformances to date. So for people to stop watching because Brucas fought or tha t we didn't get Lucas/Peyton like we thought is really stupid because the show is going to be amazing regardless and I still say someday Lucas and Peyton are going to happen because Brooke has too many insecurities to stay with Lucas. Anyway! The episode was the best out of all the seasons and episodes and I really hope we get to see what happens in another season, so bad.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

Woa woa woa!!! Mark Schwann THE Mark Schawnn used to post here? And now he doesn't because of those idiots?! UGH!!!!! I can't believe that! UGH! People!
Nicole | Icon
Old 05-04-2006, 06:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes, Mark used to post here under the name mastermind. He used to do Q & A sessions with us on the OTH board. If you feel like reading them, they are in the previous Mark appreciation threads.

He used to lurk at the spoiler board also. One time, a chick came back from being an extra and was about to post some spoilers and made a comment that she was scared to post them because she felt like Mark was watching. The next post was him and all he said was "I am". Freaky huh!

Old 05-04-2006, 06:47 PM
Addicted Fan

I absolutely agree with everything you are saying. It just depresses me that while we are trying so hard to get this show renewed for a 4th season people are giving up on it just because the finale did not go the way that they wanted it to. I loved the finale. I mean there were parts that I was like "Mark what are you doing" but I believe he has a plan for the show so I am just gonna sit back and relax.

Chad was so amazing. I really loved his speech to NH
icon credit to Cristolfe