Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Chad as Lucas Scott in OTH Episode 6.23 "Forever and Almost Always" Discussion Thread

6.23: Forever And Almost Always

Date: May 11th Writer: Mark Schwahn | Director: Greg Prange

“ONE TREE HILL” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)
“Forever and Almost Always” (TV-PG, L) (HDTV)

WEDDING DAY FOR PEYTON AND LUCAS, NICK LACHEY GUEST STARS — Peyton (Hilarie Burton) and Lucas’ (Chad Michael Murray) wedding day has finally arrived and surprise guests attend. Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) plays an unexpected role in the ceremony while Nathan (James Lafferty) hopes to be called up to the NBA. Skills (Antwon Tanner) keeps Jamie (Jackson Brundage) on a short leash, and Brooke (Sophia Bush) does the same with Nick Lachey (appearing as himself). Greg Prange directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn.(#623)

Promotional Stills

More Here.

More here.

622 Episode Discussion Thread
Old 05-12-2009, 03:58 AM
Master Fan

AHH ! Thanks for the new threaqd Amelia

I really can't wait to see this episode ! woo hoo
Old 05-12-2009, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

loveeeeed it!!! Mr & Mrs Lucas Scott

Old 05-13-2009, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

The episode was good. Really good Randoms were reduced to minimum!

I loved the first BP scene

And Lucas and Peyton Chad acted it soo well. His boyish "Finally" or heartbreaking "Stay with me". I love his smile. He should smile more.

NH were cute and I wasn't bored! which happened during all of their scenes during season 6.

And I love Skillz
And feel the sky on your hands
Old 05-13-2009, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

wow ! look at those pictures ! sounds like a great episode ! I can't wait to watch it .

what was the highlight ?
Old 05-13-2009, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

^ Lucas highlight? Cause I def. had a favorite scene, but it had nothing to do with Lucas, and everything to do with Julian taking cheap ''boy band'' shots at Nick

The episode was ok. I don't really care about LP, their wedding was nice, but things were kinda boring in my opnion. Mark has been building up to this since the beginning of OTH, and it was just blah.. Maybe cause of Peyton's condition, it couldn't be more exciting, but there was just something missing, I didn't get the ''awwwwwww'' feeling at all

The ending was so predictable.

But favorite Lucas scene this eppy (hmmm), probably the BL stuff actually. Lucas saying he was hiding from Brooke, and saying she looked better than ''the other ****ty Brooke'' Funny moments.

Chad did amazing as usual, I just wish he had more to work with. He was totally teary eyed in the wedding scene, it was sweet.. I liked his acting in the end scene aswell, but I would have liked to see more, they cut it too soon, but hopefully we'll get more emotional Lucas in the next and last eppy....

Last episode ever for Chad coming our way...

icon; gracery | Marie
Old 05-13-2009, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Peyton Scott
Old 05-14-2009, 04:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotchad (View Post)
wow ! look at those pictures ! sounds like a great episode ! I can't wait to watch it .

what was the highlight ?
that she's Peyton Scott now

i loved all the LP moments and Lucas & Skills funny moments...
Old 05-14-2009, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

ofcourse her being Peyto scott is the highlight duh you guys I meant which moment or what words\scene was the most meaningfull to you guys
Old 05-14-2009, 04:26 PM
Passionate Fan

It was a great episode. Always love it when "they" are all together, reminds me of the "old days". The humor stands out to me, they all play off each other really well in that way. But I was so tired when I watched it I really need to see it again.

Edit: It had a Lucas voiceover -
Sometimes when you look back at your life certain moments stand out - the day you graduated high school, your wedding day, the day you found out you were going to be a father. Most of the time they happen in that order...most of the time.

And when Peyton said, with tears in her eyes and a catch in her voice "You deserve to be adored..." well,

Last edited by Blinkybill; 05-15-2009 at 09:53 AM
Old 05-18-2009, 04:04 AM
Master Fan

finale discussion thread?