Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-04-2009, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

Chad as Lucas Scott in OTH Episode 6.22 "Show Me How to Live" Discussion Thread

6.22: Show Me How To Live

Date: May 4th Writer: William H. Brown | Director: James Lafferty

“ONE TREE HILL” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)
“Show Me How to Live” (TV-PG, L) (HDTV)

JAMES LAFFERTY DIRECTS AND DAPHNE ZUNIGA GUEST STARS — Brooke (Sophia Bush) and Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) throw Peyton (Hilarie Burton) a baby shower, while Sam (Ashley Rickards) grows closer to Victoria (Daphne Zuniga). Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Jamie (Jackson Brundage) bond while working on Peyton’s (Hilarie Burton) car, and Nathan (James Lafferty) learns that NBA scouts will be at his next game. Meanwhile, Skills (Antwon Tanner) and Lauren (guest star Allison Munn, “What I Like About You”) go on a date that goes all wrong. James Lafferty directed the episode written by William H. Brown. (#622)

621 Episode Discussion Thread
Old 05-04-2009, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

tftnt Amelia
Old 05-05-2009, 05:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Just finished watching, haven't read any other reviews.

Lots of heart in this episode. Love the way Chad/Lucas says the word "heart", it's the accent or something ...think I've mentioned that before but anyways...

Peyton's video - heartbreaking, especially at the end when she said "You'll have to take care of your father"

Lucas and Jamie looking through the box of "memories" and Jamie questioning Lucas about the past was nice. It brought back memories of the old OTH and hey, Chad was in those scenes

Great to see all the girls together at the happy/sad baby shower.

Brooke/Sam/Victoria were good scenes too. Laughed at the scarf and huge sunglasses, it was kinda random.

Also enjoyed the bball scenes with Nate. I think I'm getting a thing for the coach, haha.

Really liked Mia's song in the beginning "Lift Me Up".

Good to see Junk and Fergie.

Laughed again when Skills got "chucked".

for an LH scene - it was too short but at least they hugged. The LH magic is still there.

Good job James!

Loved it again. Am I the only one? Off to read some reviews.

Edit: Anyone else watch the epi?

Last edited by Blinkybill; 05-07-2009 at 03:21 AM
Old 05-10-2009, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

With all the Chad candids over the past few weeks, I've been so busy that I have forgotten to comment in this thread Well I have some good points about the episode. I really love Lucas and Haley mainly because I adore Chad and Joy and think they have awesome chemistry. Even though they hardly talked in the last episode, the hug was so sweet..

^that right there was probably my favorite part of the entire episode

I did enjoy seeing Lucas and Jamie go down "~memory lane" and talk about Peyton and the past, it's nice to see those two together, bonding. Can't wait for next week's episode!

Last edited by AmeliaBeck; 05-10-2009 at 10:44 AM
Old 05-10-2009, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

Amelia, you're stretching the page

I really enjoyed this episode. It was filled with so much emotion, I teared up during many scenes.

Seeing Jamie and Lucas go down LP memory lane was really great. I found it very touching that Jamie was the one who made Lucas realize that things might just be ok.

I also liked the Lucas/Nathan scene, I've missed the brother's having serious talks, and it's nice to see they still go to eachother.

I realized today just how much I'm going to miss Chad as Lucas. I love Lucas dearly, as much as you can love a TV charactor , and it's going to be hard to let go of him in just a few episodes.
The last episode is going to be very very hard to watch!

Other scenes I really loved were the Brooke/Sam scenes. I've always loved their relationship, and Brooke is such an amazing person, it just makes me so sad to see Sam go and see Brooke hurting that way.

I'm looking forward to the eppy next week, I'm assuming it's filled with Lucas scenes

icon; gracery | Marie
Old 05-10-2009, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine_03 (View Post)
Amelia, you're stretching the page
Oops! I fixed it It wasn't stretching on my main computer but it is on my laptop.

Usually I like the Lucas/Nathan scenes but for the past season it's been the same lines over and over again. Lucas tells Nathan he's worried about being a dad, and that he's afraid for Peyton, and Nathan tells him how nervous he was when Jamie was born, and how it's all going to be ok. I swear they have had that same talk 3 times They should talk about something different for a change
Old 05-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaBeck (View Post)
Oops! I fixed it It wasn't stretching on my main computer but it is on my laptop.

Usually I like the Lucas/Nathan scenes but for the past season it's been the same lines over and over again. Lucas tells Nathan he's worried about being a dad, and that he's afraid for Peyton, and Nathan tells him how nervous he was when Jamie was born, and how it's all going to be ok. I swear they have had that same talk 3 times They should talk about something different for a change
Well, you have to keep in consideration that Lucas has NO storyline, so there's really nothing else to talk about

icon; gracery | Marie
Old 05-11-2009, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

^ I forgot how much truth there is to that statement