Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-27-2006, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Chad/Lucas in The Same Deep Water As You (OTH)

The new season of OTH begins tonight, and I'm sure everyone's as excited as I am!

Nathan tries to rescue Cooper and Rachel; Brooke confronts Lucas; Peyton makes a startling discovery; fearing someone may know he killed his brother, Dan assaults Deb.
Old 09-27-2006, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

OMG I loved it! Just got done watching it and am like dying! I'm not too pleased as a Brucas fan, but I have a feeling Luke will fight for Brooke, especially since she is carrying his baby. ()
Nicole | Icon
Old 09-27-2006, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

One thing that's struck me as odd about BL over this episode and last season's finale was how suddenly they seemed to fizzle. Lucas fought for Brooke for half of last season (what... 2 months in TH time?), then they slowly (over another 2 months) just seemed to lose the spark. It just seemed... odd. Whatever though. I'll just wait to see where things go.

I really, really loved the voice overs during this episode. I always enjoy the voice overs at the beginning and the end, but I liked that he sort of caught up any new viewers and added some comic relief. I would love to have Lucas do more voice overs like that throughout future episodes.
Old 09-27-2006, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Lucas/Chad looked hot. That's all I have to say for now! =)
Old 09-27-2006, 08:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

I thought it was a really good episode. I also liked the voice overs from Chad throughout the show. I thought it was nice seeing Peyton and Lucas hanging out together and getting along as well as they awer. I can't believe I'm saying that considering I'm a Brucas fan!
Old 09-27-2006, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyBlueGirl7 (View Post)
One thing that's struck me as odd about BL over this episode and last season's finale was how suddenly they seemed to fizzle. Lucas fought for Brooke for half of last season (what... 2 months in TH time?), then they slowly (over another 2 months) just seemed to lose the spark. It just seemed... odd. Whatever though. I'll just wait to see where things go.

I really, really loved the voice overs during this episode. I always enjoy the voice overs at the beginning and the end, but I liked that he sort of caught up any new viewers and added some comic relief. I would love to have Lucas do more voice overs like that throughout future episodes.
I agree. I was bummed, but I think he's gonna fight for her, cause he asked Karen how she got over Dan not loving her, and she said she'd let him know when she did. I think he'll fight for her.

Anyhoo, I loved that too. And OMG I don't know about yall but at the beginning where he goes "I guess that's why they call it a waiting room" I laughed. That was just oddly funny.
Nicole | Icon
Old 09-27-2006, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

Wow, Chad was amazing tonight. I also loved the voice overs, I liked that they told what he was thinking during the breakup scene.

That kind of disapppointed me though. They ended last season making it seem like Brooke and Lucas were okay then the first episode of this season they break up. But I have hope, he'll fight for her.

Keep your feet on the ground;
When your head's in the clouds.
Old 09-27-2006, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I know Kris. I think he will though. She's carrying his baby.
Nicole | Icon
Old 09-27-2006, 09:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Are we sure that she is the one who is pregnant? With the mind Mark has I was starting to think maybe he was fooling us and maybe it's Hayley who is pregnant.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Master Fan

Chad looked hot tonight...as usual!

I'm not a happy BL fan right now, but thats a whole nother story that I won't burden you with!

It was nice to see some Lucas and Karen interaction. I always love the scenes that the two of them have together. Mother and son!

I'm still trying to decide how I feel overall about the eppie. Right now I feel disappiointed.

And I think I'm the only one who isnt crazy about the voice overs, well one in particular (in the BL break up scene). I'll have to wait and see if they grow on me!
Old 09-27-2006, 11:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm just now watching it recorded on tape because I had to work tonight, !, but so far it is so great and he's pretty amazing. But then again when isn't he?
Old 09-28-2006, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

i still didnt watch it but hopefully i will tonight
Old 09-28-2006, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

just watched the episode and I loved it!

I'm glad it was so Lucas centered, because Lucas is what I like the most in this show. I loved the voice overs, which Chad always does in a great way.

I loved everything Lucas did in the episode. jumping in the water without hesitation, thinking about staying in Tree Hill to be close to his mum, don't stop being there for his friend Peyton just because his girlfriend doesn't like it. he's such a great guy

I'm glad Lucas and Brooke broke up. I've always thought their relationship is not good for Lucas. I'm an LP supporter and of course I would like them to be together. but if they are not, I will be happy anyway, as far as Lucas is not with Brooke. He is special and he deserves so much better

to a more superficial tone, I have to say I think Chad looks hot. I like his new hair and I'm glad it looks llike he's not so skinny as he was for the most part of S3, when I think you could say he was a little bit depressed and tired. I guess his private life had an influence on that. but luckly now Chad is happy and serene, and you can totally see it looking at Lucas

last thing I have to say: I'm in love with the credits

I hope it's ok to post some caps in this thread

Old 09-28-2006, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the season premiere and my fav part is that it is so Leyton for Season 4 I don't neccesarly hate Brucas, I just love Leyton soo much better
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 09-28-2006, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

sorry double post, I'm having problems with FF

Last edited by Manu9; 09-28-2006 at 01:48 PM