Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2012, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

Chad♥Kenzie #114: Lucky I'm in Love with My Best Friend...

+ Welcome to the 1 1 4 th Chad Kenzie Thread.

Thread Rule |
Please avoid discussing or mentioning Sophia in this thread. Thank you!
| CK Picture Posting Policy
If you should happen to have a personal/private picture of Chad and Kenzie that you would like to share,
please feel free to do so, but only through PM. We are all here to show our love and support for CK.
As a result, we feel the need to protect the little privacy that they have and have decided that this is the
best way to do that. Should you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of the regular CK posters.
Thanks so much for your cooperation!

F r o m {meeting on} s e t . . .

. . . to {true love} t o d a y ღ

Old 02-17-2012, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

In o u r own w o r d s ...

"I didn’t like Chad and Kenzie as a couple at first.
But when I really looked at the pictures of them together,
I began to see what was really there. Not just two people, but also
two people who l o v e each other. To me, their love is like the
love between Noah and Allie, Jack and Rose: the kind of love that
only comes around once.
The kind of love that everyone looks for,
and wants, but only a few special people really find it.
Only a few people find their soul mate.
"
¤ lavitaebella {Sarah}

"This has been the longest relationship Chad has ever been in. But that’s not the most important thing. The way Chad’s face lights up in those pictures with her seems genuine and just peaceful. I’ve seen a lot of pictures of Chad laughing and smiling but he never struck me as peaceful. I personally believe that when you find that one, right person that you are wholly in love with you find an inner peace with yourself, and Chad’s face reflects that. But what else strikes me about these two is that despite all the negativity surrounding their relationship, they never cracked under the pressure of being under constant observation by the media and fans, and just parted ways. They stuck with each other and subsisted, and eventually, people came to realize that this was not some sort of rebound fling. Chad has not had an easy life. A lot of us know that. He’s also, as he admitted, had some “wild years.” But he’s also shed a lot of that “party boy” persona that people identified him with previously. And so, when he credited Kenzie as the one that brought this change in him, it just added another element of beauty to the relationship. It’s not easy to reform your ways, especially for another person.
And it shows that Chad loves and values her enough to make himself a better man for her.
"
¤ amy2000 {Amy}

"CK doesn't only stand for Chad and Kenzie..
Those two initials represent love at its purest as that is what CK are.
Two people who are not afraid to show their love, even when times get rough.
Standing by each other in every obstacle and loving each other's faults. Being
able to do everything together! Decorating their future home, making meals for
each other, staying in at night to enjoy the other's company. Kenzie supports Chad
in everything he does, and has made him into the person he is today. You can see
the glow in his eyes, the way he looks at his fiancee is all the proof anyone needs to
see this!
I wish them all the luck in the world, and am looking foward to many years with this couple!
I do not just support CK, but I also support Chad and Kenzie as individuals.
"
¤ Sunshine_03 {Marie}
"Chad & Kenzie..where do I begin? I once stumbled upon the CK thread and couldnt stop looking at the wonderful OP with all its beautiful arts.
I barely knew anything about them but what I knew from seeing those pictures/arts I saw- these two were very in love with each other!
Their pictures just put a smile on my face..
The looks they shared, the way they kissed and held each other, the way they smiled and glowed when together- simply the way they looked.
Happy, at peace, content. All that made me sure that these two were good for each other and SO adorable.
Their pictures just made me happy. Made me believe that true love really exists, especially knowing what these two had to face especially in their early days, and still have to face. Everyone knows it was far from easy but they managed to blend all that out and just lived, laughed, loved.
Despite all that crap they had to go through, they stayed together.
They became stronger & stronger and are still going strong, after 3 years together. THAT really is amazing and another proof that these two are amazing together, perfect for each other, support & believe in each other no matter what, YAY for CK, yay for true love! (:
Here's to CK and us- to many many more beautiful years of CK love, support & peace!
I cant wait for them..and for their beautiful wedding, all the best for them!
Here's to CK and to us!
"
¤ Lisa2011 {Lisa}

"I have followed Chad's career for 8 years now.
I think only the highest of him, and want the best for him.
I've never judged him for anything he's done, to me he's amazing.
And any girl that can put a smile on his face like Kenzie does, its a fantastic person in my book.
Seeing Chad that happy makes me, as a fan, very happy for him.
They seem to have such love for each other, and the way he talks about her takes my breath away. It's true love, and it's beautiful.
"
¤ kategirl {Kate}
"I absolutely adore Chad and Kenzie because they are real and intimate. They are always so private and gentle about each other that you can't help but love them. Neither of them struggle to get in the public eye, or make a fuss about themselves. Their relationship is so very close and genuine that I believe they will truly last. Unlike many other celebrity couples, they keep their lives out of the limelight and focus on each other. When they are in public, you can tell that they honestly and truly love each other.
I think that is the greatest thing of all.
"
¤ simplyme7196 {Maggie}

"I was skeptical when I first heard about Chad and Kenzie, I had seen first hand how happy he had been before and at first I thought the age difference was a bit much and so I questioned her motives because of it, but then I realized who was i to do that? As a fan, the only thing that mattered was that Chad was happy, so I hoped he really was and when I met him the next time, i knew he definitely was! why? because I saw that smile. It was the same smile I remembered and he just looked so happy.
Since then I have been a CK supporter, Kenzie has helped Chad so much and has kept that smile on his face and in his own words he has become a better man because of her. The love between them is evident when you see them, in person or even just a photo of them, they support each other's dreams and goals and they bring out the best in each other, a beauty and an inner strength and it's a beautiful thing to see.
I can only wish them a life full of love, laughter and happiness.
"
¤ L&P.Scott {Deanna}

Old 02-17-2012, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

"At the beginning of Chad and Kenzie’s relationship, I, like many other people, wasn’t too fond of them together.
However, when I found out all that they have been through, it helped me realize how caring and understanding they were towards the other. Even through the criticism from the media and many of the fans, Chad and Kenzie stayed together proving just how much they alleviated one another.
Chad was always extremely protective over Kenzie. They spoke and had positive effects on each other’s lives and they were able to prove to not only me, but many other people that they were in it for the long hall. Understanding how loyal Chad and Kenzie were together, I found them to be absolutely incredible and beautiful.
They have created a strong and healthy relationship where they are able to support and bring out the best in one another.
I wish them all the best and can’t wait to see what the future has in store for them.
"
¤ Dreamer... {Jessica}

"I had always been a big Chad fan. I had thought he was perfect in everything;
the way he looked, the way he spoke, the way he acted, etc. I had always spoken
about how I adored him, but after his spilt with his wife, I decided it was better for
me not to speak. I was afraid people would think of me as someone who just likes
someone for the way they look or whatever even though they are a "cheater". I started
to speak poorly of Chad to my friends, even though I was lying about how I thought
of him. After a while, I actually started to believe what was coming out of my mouth.
I began to give up hope on Chad's persona when Kenzie came into the picture. Like many,
I didn't really like Kenzie. I thought the same thoughts that everyone and their mother
thought about her too. I was still bashing Chad at the time, when I realized something.
Instead of bashing who Chad is with, I should just be happy for him whoever he is with because
he has found happiness inside
. Overtime, she grew on me. I saw the way they acted at events,
and I saw something that surprised me; love. I started to appreciate Chad and Kenzie more. But
I fell in love with them on March 23, 2007. That was the day I first saw them in real life shooting
the S4 finale of "OTH". I witnessed how after every take, Chad came rushing over to Kenzie just to be
with her. And the next day at the charity game, I saw their love for each other even more. Everyday
I see the love of Chad and Kenzie blossom even more and I so proud to be a CK shipper.
Because in the end, for me, I only care about who or what makes Chad happy.
"
¤ AmeliaBeck {Amelia}

Latest Pi c t u r e s

{Space Reserved For The Chad & Kenzie Soundtrack Will Be Posted ASAP! =)}

Visit our s p e c i a l milestones, reminiscing our p a s t and looking t o w a r d s the future . . .
25th | 50th

Credits |

first post
opening banner; rachel/adam
second banner; Manu9
third banner, TCA's 2008 animations; rachel/adam
picture quotes; NikitaWitter
last two banners; Sparkling_Diamond
other animations; Dark71
second post
picture collage, picture quotes, link buttons; NikitaWitter
first banner; rachel/adam
second and third banners; Sunshine_03
SAG Awards animation; Dark71
last animation; anettbianka
third post
banner; Dark71
link buttons, picture quote; NikitaWitter
last banner; Lisa2011

"Whatever our s o u l s are made of, his and mine are the same."
- Emily Bronte

Previous thread -> http://www.fanforum.com/f166/chad%E2...-ono-63022087/
Old 02-17-2012, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the new thread

is the title from a quote or something?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-18-2012, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the new thread, bb!

Should I go ahead and make a new "latest pictures" panel?
Old 02-19-2012, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt! can i be added to the op? thanks!
Old 02-19-2012, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

Pat, the title comes from Jason Mraz song "Lucky" because it made me think of that book signing when someone shouted out "You're lucky!" to Kenzie and they both smiled/nodded.

Amelia, that would be great! I wish I could do fancy things with computer software. Maybe I should learn with my new free time.

Quinn I don't think there's a supporters list but it's still really great to have you here!

I hope Kenzie goes to Dubai with Chad, but I do wonder who looks after all the dogs when they're away
Old 02-19-2012, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

There is a supporters list, it's linked to an art in the OP It's on lj. Here it is. I added you Quinn!

I don't think Chad would go without Kenzie!

and I'll work on it, co-mod (congrats!)
Old 02-19-2012, 10:26 PM
Elite Fan

Oh! Ha, well now I'll know

She's probably super excited about it! I would be. If he had to go without her, they'd probably be a bit miserable without each other

(thank you )
Old 02-20-2012, 02:24 AM
Elite Fan

They tend not to be separated often, which I love Kenzie has been with Chad all through his Everlast progress, getting it published and going on tour, she wouldn't leave him to go by himself now! But really, I hope she does make the trip with him.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT.

The OP is pretty.

Old 02-20-2012, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
Pat, the title comes from Jason Mraz song "Lucky" because it made me think of that book signing when someone shouted out "You're lucky!" to Kenzie and they both smiled/nodded.
thanks Cristal
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-20-2012, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

Hopefully they will He must've been nervous to let her read Everlast!

Kate, have you read Chad's graphic novel or his shorts? They're so deep and inspirational.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
He must've been nervous to let her read Everlast!
I believe he was, for sure. Writing is obviously something so special to Chad, and to have someone to read his work and let him know their feelings about it must of been insanely personal and hard at first, but I'm glad they're there for each other
Old 02-21-2012, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it obviously worked out well
{EphramAmy}
patricia