Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-14-2004, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarangel:
<STRONG>wow i didn't even notice this board was up!
ummm i'm a bit lost, when did he advertise the Falls?</STRONG>
In one of the shows he was wearing a shirt that says Niagara Falls.
Old 01-14-2004, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Fair_Maiden:
<STRONG>

In one of the shows he was wearing a shirt that says Niagara Falls.</STRONG>
He did? I didn't notice. Maybe I was too busy staring at his face. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Hi Fair! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2004, 06:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
He did? I didn't notice. Maybe I was too busy staring at his face
lol, i think we all do that.

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Old 01-14-2004, 07:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Another Canuck fan here!

Quote:
Originally posted by btvsrocks:
<STRONG>
Anyway Adam should come to Canada. To Muchmusic (since he's done TRL before and will again tomorrow, apparently) so I can meet him, wheeeee.</STRONG>
That would be cool. I remember during the summer when The O.C. just started a couple of the stars from Grind were on Much on Demand. Adam wasn't there, but they showed the Donnas video with him.
Old 01-14-2004, 08:28 PM
New Fan

thx Fair_Maiden , now i have to go back and rewatch all my tapes to find that scene! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] adam has the cutest shirts. i really liked the one that said something like "Have you hugged my T-shirt today?".
did everyone see Adam on Ryan Seacrest's talk show today? they did a behind the scenes look at the OC. it was cute cuz he started singing.
--Goodbye to you, Michelle Branch
Old 01-15-2004, 11:24 AM
Loyal Fan

yeah, i caught that as well, i get that show at 4pm where i live, he looked so cute riding the bike.

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Old 01-16-2004, 12:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] adam has the cutest shirts. i really liked the one that said something like "Have you hugged my T-shirt today?".
</STRONG>
&lt;--------------I agree. Observe the avie. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah R:
<STRONG>

lol, i think we all do that.</STRONG>

Yeah, I know. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I remember when I was watching the show once and my brother walked in on me. He's like, "Why do you have that stupid grin on your face? You look really stupid!" [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2004, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Mini Mia, I love the avie! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I really don't remember Seth's t-shirts. I guess I was too distracted by his face like the rest of you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
e. e. cummings - somewhere i have never traveled
Old 01-16-2004, 04:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I know. I remember when I was watching the show once and my brother walked in on me. He's like, "Why do you have that stupid grin on your face? You look really stupid!"
i know what you mean, i watch it with my mom, she says the same thing. and when he says something funny and i laugh a little too long or too loud she looks at me, what can i say, i'm hooked.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-16-2004, 04:20 PM
New Fan

hehe great avie. hey does anyone have comedy central? have you guys watched Sausage Factory? Adam is so great in it...as always
--Goodbye to you, Michelle Branch
Old 01-16-2004, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by elisheva:
<STRONG>Mini Mia, I love the avie! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I really don't remember Seth's t-shirts. I guess I was too distracted by his face like the rest of you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Hee hee, thanks! It's okay. I forgive you for being distracted by his face. What's your name, by the way? And where are ya from?
Old 01-16-2004, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>hehe great avie. hey does anyone have comedy central? have you guys watched Sausage Factory? Adam is so great in it...as always</STRONG>
Oh! I've seen that show when they aired in on CTV...last summer? The summer before? I don't remember! But it was funny and I totally loved Adam in it. Remember the episode with him doing track without the jock strap or whatever it was? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah R:
<STRONG>

i know what you mean, i watch it with my mom, she says the same thing. and when he says something funny and i laugh a little too long or too loud she looks at me, what can i say, i'm hooked.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's okay. I'm sure your mom would laugh like that too if you weren't there with her. My friend's mom watches it too, but my mom doesn't. I'm so glad I started watching the show over the summer. I remember seeing the commercials for it and I wasn't going to watch it, but I saw Adam (or someone that looked like him) in one of the previews so I decided to watch it. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2004, 11:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Oh! I've seen that show when they aired in on CTV...last summer? The summer before? I don't remember! But it was funny and I totally loved Adam in it. Remember the episode with him doing track without the jock strap or whatever it was?
yeah, its on the comedy network right now on thursday nights i think, i saw them all before, i wanted to watch them again but i keep forgetting.

Old 01-17-2004, 02:57 AM
Master Fan

Mia, I lurve the av! *hugglesTshirt*

Quote:
Stephyy!
Punzieeeeee! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2004, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

Hah, I get that silly grin on my face when I'm watching Alias. The theme song is like the Alias Music of Joy. Sometimes I dance. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Hee hee, thanks! It's okay. I forgive you for being distracted by his face. What's your name, by the way? And where are ya from?</STRONG>
My real name is Elisheva, but most online people - and a few offline - call me Punzie. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I have a million nicknames, so it's really up to you [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm from Montreal....the place where we'll still be getting snowtorms in April [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
e. e. cummings - somewhere i have never traveled