Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-11-2004, 08:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Adam in Episode 1-18: The Truth

Finally, The OC is back after three long weeks!

Abandoned by the gang for attacking Oliver, Ryan makes an unlikely ally to help him dig up the truth about Mr. Trask, whose increasingly scary behavior leads to a life-or-death crisis for Marissa. Meanwhile, Julie finds a surprising source of comfort after Caleb dumps her; and Anna reaches her boiling point over the chemistry between Seth and Summer.
Old 02-11-2004, 10:38 PM
Passionate Fan

I didn't really care for Seth in this episode. He's was sooo clueless... it hurt having to watch him in this episode. Love him to death but such a wimp!
Old 02-11-2004, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Vixen babe:
<STRONG>I didn't really care for Seth in this episode. He's was sooo clueless... it hurt having to watch him in this episode. Love him to death but such a wimp!</STRONG>
I really agree with you. It was almost out of character. I didn't like it ONE bit. Why is such a funny, cool guy acting like such a jerk. As I was watching I was thinking to myself, "Why do I think he's cute again?" I hope he gets back to his true self next episode.

And LMAO @ the PSA at the end. They should have had the actor who played Oliver do it...
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 02-12-2004, 09:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

I still havenīt been able to see the epi and wonīt be until this weekend, but Iīm not liking what I hear about Seth [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Please let him go back to his usual self! He is the only hope for this show!

Srah, thanks for opening this thread [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Life as Mia
Old 02-12-2004, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*~mia~*~:
<STRONG>I still havenīt been able to see the epi and wonīt be until this weekend, but Iīm not liking what I hear about Seth [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Please let him go back to his usual self! He is the only hope for this show!

Srah, thanks for opening this thread [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]</STRONG>

lol.. if u are an avid Seth and Summer fan, you might not find it so offensive. I like both girls equally and as a girl, I didn't like what he did.

Hey, I have written an update for the board's OC script [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited NaijaChiqa ]
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 02-12-2004, 10:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

Naija, I also like both of the girls equally so... [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

And Iīm off to read the script [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Life as Mia
Old 02-12-2004, 03:28 PM
Addicted Fan

I actually thought Seth was a lot better in this episode than he has been in the past few. He was a lot less boring and had some funny lines. Honestly, I didn't find what Seth did rude. He was hanging out and talking to a friend who had just been abandoned by her best friend. I loved his apology to Ryan and hopefully there's lots of Seth/Ryan time to come!

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Old 02-12-2004, 08:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DeppsDoll:
<STRONG>Honestly, I didn't find what Seth did rude. He was hanging out and talking to a friend who had just been abandoned by her best friend.</STRONG>
Given the circumstances, though, he didn't go about things the right way. Summer has never been just a "friend." If Ryan or Luke or Marissa were going through something and he told Anna he couldn't hang out because someone else needed him, that would have been different. But this is Summer. Remember, they're only friends because Seth ended up with Anna. There are a lot of unresolved feelings there, and that came through a lot in this episode when Seth continually chose Summer over Anna.

I think Anna should have been clearer about what was bothering her. If she had talked to Seth, they could have saved their relationship, but she never made it clear what was bothering her until she broke up with him, and Seth never had a chance to remedy the situation.

I liked Seth a lot more than I have lately. Admittedly, it's because whenever he brushed Anna off, all I paid attention to was the S/S side of things.

I only half-liked the Seth/Ryan scene at the end. I wanted Ryan to admit that he hasn't been a great friend either, because he hasn't been. One of my major issues with the show right now is the idea that everything Ryan has done is justified now because he was right about Oliver. But that's got absolutely nothing to do with Seth, so I'll shush now.

I do hope that the final scene wasn't just the writers trying to get a quick Seth/Ryan resolution. I took it as a sign that they'll be trying to bring the Seth/Ryan friendship back to where it used to be, pre-triangle.
Old 02-14-2004, 04:39 PM
Passionate Fan

hi....please i need help...there's something i don't understand...sory if i'm just a durk...but i need to know... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I'm from Chile...so here we're on the Christmas episode, after Seth kissed ana and summer at the same time....so....i don't wanna know about the next episodes....i just wanna know if in USA The O.C is in it's second seasson????......why after 3 weecks u have the o.c back????....i know...is a stupid stupid question...but i was just wondering about it u know??...

"I do feel that I play beautiful tennis" ...arrogant?...no, just the truth Lleyton Hewitt

"Ephram: You gotta stop doing that.
Amy: What?
Ephram: Saying things that make me wanna kiss you"
Old 02-14-2004, 05:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *MaRiGoLd*:
<STRONG>hi....please i need help...there's something i don't understand...sory if i'm just a durk...but i need to know... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I'm from Chile...so here we're on the Christmas episode, after Seth kissed ana and summer at the same time....so....i don't wanna know about the next episodes....i just wanna know if in USA The O.C is in it's second seasson????......why after 3 weecks u have the o.c back????....i know...is a stupid stupid question...but i was just wondering about it u know??...</STRONG>
It's not a stupid question!! No, the OC isn't in its 2nd season yet. We're on episode 18 I believe. The reason for the 3 weeks thing is that there was (yet another) hiatus so there were no new episodes for 3 weeks.

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Old 02-16-2004, 02:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DeppsDoll:
<STRONG>

It's not a stupid question!! No, the OC isn't in its 2nd season yet. We're on episode 18 I believe. The reason for the 3 weeks thing is that there was (yet another) hiatus so there were no new episodes for 3 weeks.</STRONG>
ok..thankx very very much...i needed to know....
so the thing is that they're repeating old episodes....in the middle of the seasson...right??...glad to know that chile is not the only country with bad organization... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

"I do feel that I play beautiful tennis" ...arrogant?...no, just the truth Lleyton Hewitt

"Ephram: You gotta stop doing that.
Amy: What?
Ephram: Saying things that make me wanna kiss you"