Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-07-2009, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

"Wanted" Episode Discussion Thread (1/06/08)

"Wanted" on Without A Trace

A missing teen is last seen being picked up by her mom after school, and the team discovers the girl has a secret life.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

I thought this was a good episode. I liked the scenes with Danny & Sam. The whole Jack babysitting was great too. This one had my attention.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 01-08-2009, 05:50 AM
Elite Fan

I really hope Danny gets more scenes again. The lack of is just really disappointing for me as he's my favorite on the show. Ever since Elena (Roselyn) came onto the show, it just seems like the very little we saw of Danny is just transported to her. Now I think Danny/Elena are alright but I just really miss feeling like Danny is a part of the gang.

{Max&Alec}
Old 01-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

From the preview, I'd expect more Danny and Danny/Elena in the next episode...

Hang in there

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefLeppardFan (View Post)
I thought this was a good episode. I liked the scenes with Danny & Sam. The whole Jack babysitting was great too. This one had my attention.

The babysitting thing was cute.... Looks like the Jack/Sam relationship is peeking out and inching forward again... Unless Sam's baby daddy causes issues

You know the writers... they're always throwing a wrench in the works...
Old 01-08-2009, 10:45 AM
MST Manager

Can't wait to see the episode.

I'll catch up on it this weekend, hopefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeniable (View Post)
Now I think Danny/Elena are alright but I just really miss feeling like Danny is a part of the gang.
I know what you mean. ::sighs::
Old 01-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Elite Fan

I can definitely see what you guys mean.... Same is true for Vivian too sometimes which is sad.... but I guess that is the way things go with medium to large sized ensemble casts....
Old 01-08-2009, 10:53 AM
MST Manager

True.

I didn't even think about Vivian, LOL.

Danny is my heart on this show so I always want to see more of him.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:05 AM
Elite Fan

I like Viv.... she really gets the worst of things I think.... Danny is definitely a cutie and I love it when he gets to be snarky funny... It's too adorable...
Old 01-08-2009, 11:25 AM
MST Manager

Yup. It is.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

Danny is what drawn me to the show. I feel the same way about the lack of him on the episodes, it's sad really. I love WAT but if Danny wasn't on it I would not be of a big of a fan as I am. The writers need to see that the fans are very strong supporters of the character Danny and add him like he was in Seasons 1 & 2.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 01-09-2009, 12:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

I loved the episode and my little old shipper heart is beating in over drive. Lovely scenes with Jack and Finn, I thought the final scene (apart from Brian showing up!) was brilliantly written, and acted by ALP (and the baby!)

MJB did a great job directing the episode I thought. Nice scene too with Sam and Viv. Glad Viv was undestanding when talking to Sam about Jack.

The missing person case was sad and I thought Sam was superb when dealing with the family. She rocked in this episode.

I liked the way they had jack and Sam saying how they cared about each other to other people rather than a conversation between themselves.

Just as a final observation, did anyone else spot JC Mackenzie, he played the father and he also played Arnold Spivak in Murder One alongside Anthony Lapaglia, there you go a little bit of trivia for you!!

For all Anna and Bates Shippers
Old 01-10-2009, 05:50 PM
MST Manager

LOL, I didn't realize that.

Jack talking to Finn was just about the most adorable thing ever.

The missing person case was very sad. I really liked it alot. The actress who played Daphne is really a pretty girl.

I didn't realize Brian was showing up in this episode, and next week's either. That was a nice surprise to me.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't realize that either... Good catch on the dad!

I was also surprised by Brian showing up... we shall see what drama that holds for us...

I just think it's so cool that he and Eric Close starred together in "Taken"... *hee* So Eric probably knew him before Poppy did
Old 01-10-2009, 11:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Didn't Adam (Brian) play Parker on Buffy. I remember him on there he was a jerk type character on there. He is a good looking guy though.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

I've no clue.... Never was a big Buffy fan way back when....

I'd have to imdb.com that one to find out...