Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-27-2009, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

"Once Lost" Episode Discussion Thread (01/27/09)

Once Lost

The team search for Elena's former partner, who disappeared during an undercover sting operation, and the case forces Elena to confront past actions she would rather forget. Lucy: Adriana DeMeo. Tom Russell: Daniel E. Smith.

Old 01-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

Well I can say this I did like seeing Danny, but I'm still not for this Elena/Danny thing. I just don't like how she treats him. Plus I'm just not a fan of Elena's. I missed not seeing much of Sam or Vivian. I just found this episode boring, sorry.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 01-28-2009, 09:49 AM
Elite Fan

I've yet to watch it.... Hope to here in an hour or so
Old 01-28-2009, 05:38 PM
New Fan

It was a pretty good episode...not a very strong case, though. I loved the Danny moments, especially at the end. He's wonderful. Enrique is such a great actor.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:46 AM
Elite Fan

the case was a bit weak but I think Roselyn did a good job, it was nice too see Danny/Elena at the end together. I think episode was more about character development for Elena, which was nice to see more about her. Not enough Sam in the episode lol
Old 01-29-2009, 03:29 PM
Elite Fan

*nods* That's what I thought too. The case wasn't as great as I had hoped. Fairly predictable. However, any scene with Danny is automatically golden for me.

{Max&Alec}
Old 01-29-2009, 03:56 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeniable (View Post)
*nods* That's what I thought too. The case wasn't as great as I had hoped. Fairly predictable. However, any scene with Danny is automatically golden for me.
You got that right.

Can't wait to see the episode for that reason even more.
Old 01-30-2009, 04:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

I LOVE this episode. D/E forever and Ros is a great actress. Enrique & Ros have an HUGE chemistry and the Danny/Elena relationship is the most successful and beautiful of the show. Sam&Elena have a cute scene, too. And I loved Elena/Bianca and their flashbacks.

My favorite episode, because Elena is my all time favorite character

D/E forever!

never, never, never,never...AW.

Marine, 23y/o, French. Castle, Without a trace, Roswell, Beverly Hills 90210 lover.
Shipper : Dylan&Gina, Esposito&Lanie, Danny&Elena, Steve&Claire, Castle&Beckett, Valerie&David, Pacey&Audrey, Michael&Maria, Ron&Hermione, Clay&Quinn
Old 01-30-2009, 03:17 PM
Elite Fan

An okay episode.... It was a nice shift in focusing on the storylines involving other characters besides Jack etc... so that I liked...

It was definitely worth watching and seeing the comraderie between the team (for Elena) was nice too.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astra (View Post)
An okay episode.... It was a nice shift in focusing on the storylines involving other characters besides Jack etc... so that I liked...

It was definitely worth watching and seeing the comraderie between the team (for Elena) was nice too.
yep they all were so cute with Elena!! Except Jack at one moment I found him a bit rude when she went to see him in his desk...but sam and danny were so cute with Elena....mostly Danny...Aw I love them

Marine, 23y/o, French. Castle, Without a trace, Roswell, Beverly Hills 90210 lover.
Shipper : Dylan&Gina, Esposito&Lanie, Danny&Elena, Steve&Claire, Castle&Beckett, Valerie&David, Pacey&Audrey, Michael&Maria, Ron&Hermione, Clay&Quinn
Old 02-06-2009, 10:17 PM
MST Manager

The case was definitely weak and a bit cliche, and I can understand why Jack acted like that towards Elena when she came to his office, but I thought that Roselyn did a really good job in this episode.

I just love my Danny, though, and it seems like he's a bit more into her than she is into him (I hardly ever hear her say I Love You to him!), and if she ends up breaking his heart, I will kick her ass personally myself.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Don't worry she wont she loves him too. It's just she is maybe affraid to love someone else after what she had with Carlos. A difficult relationship;

But she loves him -> She asks him to never let her walk away....

They are the sweetest ever =)

Old 02-11-2009, 03:00 PM
MST Manager

She better not.