Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-07-2004, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

"Nickel & Dimed, Part 2" Episode Discussion (reairs 7/28/05)

Thursday, November 11, 10PM ET/PT

"Nickel & Dimed, Part 2"

In a continued effort to find a missing young mother who was recruited as a drug mule, Samantha goes undercover with the hope of luring the same drug trafficker. Rating: TVPG-L
Old 11-08-2004, 03:01 PM
MST Manager

Can't wait to see the conclusion.
Old 11-08-2004, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Me either! I slo mo'd the promo as suggested and its AMAZING all the good stuff we miss at regular speed

Can't wait!
Old 11-08-2004, 09:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm so excited about this ep! I watched the preview in slowmo too and it looks so awesome, I cant wait.
Old 11-09-2004, 12:51 AM
New Fan

share! where can i download the promo? or are you all lucky enough to have tivo?
Old 11-09-2004, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

Tivo.... I wish... *sigh*

I slo'mo'd mine from when I recorded the last episode... ya know when it gives a little clip at the end of the episode...

But you might be able to d/l it from here
Old 11-10-2004, 06:11 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Astra
Tivo.... I wish... *sigh*
Ha! Me too.
Old 11-12-2004, 03:59 AM
New Fan

Without a trace is probably my favorite show on television. I love it. I live for it on Thursdays. My problem is that I live with 4 other people in a house and i mistakenly relied on one of them to tape it for me since i have night time class on thursdays.

Usually it goes smoothly because i set it up (it's been almost a year now). But tonight i didn't have anytime to set it up, she messed up the tape. It didn't tape and I almost cried. I wanted to see this specific episode sooo bad.

So my question is two-fold. One do you know where i could buy the episode, do you know if it is playing again. Or two, could you just give me a detailed summary. i wish i could see it. I may just have to wait for reruns, but im really am upest about missing this episode.

Thanks!
Old 11-12-2004, 06:00 AM
New Fan

I'm not positive, but i think that CBS reruns it every sunday night. Althoug that just might be a decision of the affiliate, and not a national thing. But I live in LA, and I know that they show Thurs. ep on Sun.
Old 11-12-2004, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dcgirlie
Without a trace is probably my favorite show on television. I love it. I live for it on Thursdays. My problem is that I live with 4 other people in a house and i mistakenly relied on one of them to tape it for me since i have night time class on thursdays.

Usually it goes smoothly because i set it up (it's been almost a year now). But tonight i didn't have anytime to set it up, she messed up the tape. It didn't tape and I almost cried. I wanted to see this specific episode sooo bad.

So my question is two-fold. One do you know where i could buy the episode, do you know if it is playing again. Or two, could you just give me a detailed summary. i wish i could see it. I may just have to wait for reruns, but im really am upest about missing this episode.

Thanks!
Is there anyway you can d/l it?

Well anyway I decided I wanted to watch both eppy's as one so I tivo'd last weeks and this weeks. I'll post comments after I watch them.

Icon
Old 11-12-2004, 03:51 PM
MST Manager

Great episode.

I loved when Jack was massaging Sam's back. Rawrr! Nice Jack/Sam moment. You can tell they still have a thing for each other. He's so protective of her. But, you can also see that Jack notices how concerned Martin was over Sam, too. And not just in the "that's one of my co-workers" kind of way. It's definitely something more, and he picked up on it.

Touching moment when Sam called her mom. The lil' girl was adorable, too.

Quote:
Originally posted by Meeners
I'm not positive, but i think that CBS reruns it every sunday night. Althoug that just might be a decision of the affiliate, and not a national thing. But I live in LA, and I know that they show Thurs. ep on Sun.
They do?!? Wow, nice. People can watch the episodes if they miss it on Thursday.
Old 11-12-2004, 04:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Liked the actual case.

Wasn't that big a fan of the Samantha and Samantha/Martin scenes.

Samantha because I like her in small doses and she's becoming the Catherine Willow of WaT. She's hogging a lot of the airtime.

I rather see some of her airtime go to Danny, Vivien and Jack. Same goes for all the Sam/Martin scenes I watch WaT for the cases not so much the detective's personal lives.

The whole Sam/Jack massage scene proved that they are not over each other. I have a feeling it's going to affect her relationship with Martin.

Liked the tension btwn Jack/Viv concerning Jack not bringing Sam in sooner.

More Danny More Danny More Danny.
Old 11-12-2004, 04:24 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by TvJunkie
Samantha because I like her in small doses and she's becoming the Catherine Willow of WaT.
Heh. Just a little.

Quote:
Originally posted by TvJunkie
I rather see some of her airtime go to Danny
Oh, me too.

I *always* want to see more Danny, and we just aren't getting enough lately.
Old 11-13-2004, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Hi everyone!

Finally am getting the chance to come talk about this episode...

I personally really liked the storyline and how they're starting to give us insight into each character...-- specifically Sam in this one... I hope they end up giving each character a similar focus.

This ep definitely had a few moments for the Lifesavers (M/S shippers) and the Sam/Jack shippers...
I agree that Jack recognizes that something is going on b/t M/S...

So I'm sure we'll be seeing a little more of the 'triangle' as the season progresses.

I also think that Martin realizes that Danny knows about his relationship with Sam...

More Danny would be wonderful for the next episode...!
Old 11-16-2004, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

Finally watched both eppy's back to back....I really liked doing it that way. It was like a WAT movie event. What can I say that hasn't been said already, I liked it and I'm intrigued by the neck rub and Danny seeing them and all the little things that progress the characters. Awesome.

Icon