Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-04-2004, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

"Nickel & Dimed, Part 1" Episode Discussion (reairs 7/21/05)

Thursday, November 4, 10PM ET/PT

"Nickel & Dimed, Part 1"

The team investigates when a young, struggling single mother disappears after imploring her 3-year-old son's babysitter to watch him as a last-minute favor.

Rating: TVPG-L

Old 11-05-2004, 04:28 AM
New Fan

This was a great episode. I loved every aspect of it. Did all you Sam/Martin shippers out there enjoy the little shippy moments? I did. I think Danny suspects something is going on between Sam and Martin. You could just tell by the look on his face.
Old 11-05-2004, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by WaTjunkie
This was a great episode. I loved every aspect of it. Did all you Sam/Martin shippers out there enjoy the little shippy moments? I did. I think Danny suspects something is going on between Sam and Martin. You could just tell by the look on his face.
ooooh yeah... Danny knows what 'type' Sam likes now... Heh heh... That devilishy handsome grin Danny had said a lot! *hee*

A nice little shipper moment for M/S

I really liked this ep... I was frustrated that I have to wait another week for Pt 2! Argh!

And what--- since when did Jack smoke, or was that an 'interview' technique to find out more from Colleen's coworker?
Old 11-05-2004, 05:11 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Astra
And what--- since when did Jack smoke, or was that an 'interview' technique to find out more from Colleen's coworker?
I was thinking the same thing. Hmm.

Oh, Danny definitely knows something's going on between Sam and Martin. Hehe.

Great episode, though.
Old 11-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

Well I'm glad everyone liked it....crap...I fell asleep. Well I tivo'd it so I can watch it later. Then I'll post about it. M/S moments eh....cool.

Icon
Old 11-06-2004, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PPD
Well I'm glad everyone liked it....crap...I fell asleep. Well I tivo'd it so I can watch it later. Then I'll post about it. M/S moments eh....cool.
Glad you Tivo'd it! I look forward to your thoughts about it
Old 11-06-2004, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Astra
I don't think he smokes. He looked awkward with that cigarette. That might have been ALP, but I think they could have worked with him to make it look more natural if that's the case.

Old 11-06-2004, 06:21 PM
Loyal Fan

I liked the episode a lot. One of my favorites this season. Not 'cause of the storyline, but because I liked how they used everyone.

And I also liked Danny's reaction to Samantha and Martin, wasn't it last season that he was teasing Martin for having a thing for Samantha the last time she went undercover.

I wonder if her history is anything like the girls that's why it gets to her so much? Anyway, I liked it.
Old 11-07-2004, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by gambit221

I wonder if her history is anything like the girls that's why it gets to her so much? Anyway, I liked it.
Exactly! There's definitely a common thread there somewhere I think...

*nods*
Old 11-10-2004, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

How do you see the comparison between Sam and the missing woman? As for the looking awkward with the smoke: i'd say it's Jack, not ALP just because it's not hard to learn how to look comfortable with one.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 11-10-2004, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Janetmaca
How do you see the comparison between Sam and the missing woman? As for the looking awkward with the smoke: i'd say it's Jack, not ALP just because it's not hard to learn how to look comfortable with one.
First, I think Jack's smoking was part of his interview technique with the lady's friend... We'll see if he keeps it up or not...

Second... comparison... Well, perhaps her childhood or young adult life? Being put in a seemingly impossible situation (whether poverty or though life choices (*cough*involving a man?*cough*) that she made?

I just remember that they reaired that episode with the neurosurgeon (with the daughter she gave up) not long ago and am wondering if the child is a common element. That neurosurgeon case seemed to be more personal to Sam as well...

*shrug*
Old 07-17-2005, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

Reairing later this month:

Thursday, July 21, 10PM ET/PT

"Nickel & Dimed, Part 1"

The team investigates when a young, struggling single mother disappears after imploring her 3-year-old son's babysitter to watch him as a last-minute favor. (Encore)
Rating: TVPG-L
Old 07-17-2005, 03:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

oooh!!! i can finally see the first half!!! yay!
Old 07-18-2005, 10:12 AM
MST Manager

Good for you, Emily!

Thanks for bumping this up, Astra.
Old 07-21-2005, 08:30 AM
Elite Fan

No problem Nik...

glad you can see the whole ep now, Emily!