Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-27-2009, 01:57 PM
MST Manager

"Labyrinths" Episode Discussion Thread (4/28/09)

Labyrinths

Scheduled to air 4/28/09 @ 10:01pm (Eastern Standard Time)

A reporter (Nicholle Tom) vanishes not long after writing an expose on a corrupt politician.

Old 04-27-2009, 08:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

Really, we get an episode tomorrow? I was thinking we had to wait 2 weeks. This is great.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 04-28-2009, 06:26 AM
New Fan

Here is the preview

YouTube - Without a Trace Season 7 Episode 21 Preview
Old 04-28-2009, 06:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by af1672 (View Post)
Yay, thank you
Old 04-28-2009, 02:03 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the preview! I saw it last night while watching CSI:Miami.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:33 PM
Elite Fan

Sweet... I thought we had a wait also...

But I've been way busy and distracted lately so it's not hard to confuse me...
Old 04-29-2009, 12:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, I have to get this off my chest - just how much hypocrisy does Jack have in him?
The problem with Jack constantly breaking the rules is that he just looks ridiculous when he reprimands any of his team for doing the same. He's done far worse than Martin and frankly it seemed that he was more annoyed that Martin went to Danny for help instead of him, and that the Director let Martin off with a warning. I'm not sure how Martin made the team look anymore stupid than Jack's done in the past (or is currently doing by sleeping with a subordinate).
It was totally in character though for Martin to meekly agree to Jack's six month punishment, his 'Yes, sir,' reminded me of season 1 Martin with his dad.

I feel better now I've ranted, and I admit my rant may be tainted by favouritism towards Martin

On a shallow note - how hot did Martin look last night *sighs happily*
Old 04-29-2009, 10:38 AM
MST Manager

It's ok. I enjoyed reading your rant.

And, I might agree with you. I just have to see the episode first. LOL

Martin's "Yes, sir" was probably tainted with sarcasm and he'll probably tell Jack off in his own way in an upcoming episode. Or, at least, I hope he calls him out on his hypocrisy. Especially when he gets wind of Jack/Sam being back together again.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:49 PM
New Fan

I think, maybe Jack is so hard to Martin to protect him. Martin is not the same mistake as do Jack.

.... J/S didn´t together, she can´t really decide and at the moment it is only platonic or I´ve missed something?
Old 04-29-2009, 01:50 PM
MST Manager

I know she is helping Brian recover but I don't remember where they actually broke off their relationship. Perhaps I missed something...
Old 04-30-2009, 01:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I think, maybe Jack is so hard to Martin to protect him. Martin is not the same mistake as do Jack.
I've seen a few people say that on other forums and maybe that was how the scene was supposed to appear, but for me it didn't work like that. I can see that Jack should have been worried about Martin but he just came across as annoyed that Martin asked Danny for help and not him and then the only punishment he got was a letter of censure. A little bit of empathy from Jack would have gone a long way.

Quote:
.... J/S didn´t together, she can´t really decide and at the moment it is only platonic or I´ve missed something?
I do get the feeling that Sam's getting closer to Brian than to Jack at the moment. I think she'll end up with Jack though, that's the way the show's been heading since the beginning. Brian is rather cute though
Old 04-30-2009, 08:29 AM
MST Manager

He is a cutie.

Ultimately, I think that Jack/Sam will work through this and stay together as well.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:35 PM
New Fan

Noooooo, Brian is not more cute, he must out of the picture!!!!

Jack was so hard to Martin, because of human is not his thing, exept at Sam. He wants his feelings don´t show. In the first place, he is also his boss and not his good buddy. It was good, I think. A little more sensitivity and sympathy, maybe.

J/S together - sure with plenty of imaginative, but no kiss, no breakfast together, don´t sleep together, he alone at home with his daughter and she together with Brian in bed and watch a movie .... What´s that for a relationship??????
Threesome, the enemy in the middle - WHO is WHO? At the moment it looks, three people finding solutions to the problems - always again. It´s increasingly difficult to understand.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Noooooo, Brian is not more cute, he must out of the picture!!!!
I'd say Martin's definitely cuter!

Quote:
J/S together - sure with plenty of imaginative, but no kiss, no breakfast together, don´t sleep together, he alone at home with his daughter and she together with Brian in bed and watch a movie .... What´s that for a relationship??????
Threesome, the enemy in the middle - WHO is WHO? At the moment it looks, three people finding solutions to the problems - always again. It´s increasingly difficult to understand.
I know what you mean and it can't be helping Jack's mood - maybe Martin took the brunt of that this week.
I don't think Jack's even told Hannah about him and Sam yet has he? That should be an interesting conversation
Old 05-01-2009, 03:24 PM
MST Manager

Yeah, I think Hannah knows that her father is dating somebody but I don't think she knows it's Sam.