Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-18-2008, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

For some reason, I think that'll be the last we see of baby-daddy-Brian for a while.... We'll see!
Old 05-18-2008, 11:41 PM
Master Fan

^^ I'm thinking the same.

Quote:
Did I mention you completely rock?
hee. Just happy to be of service

PoppyPetal has clips of Sam's scenes up for download here. That's where the YT person got the clip from. They also have some caps from the episode up here.
I love you but, I don't even know why
Old 05-20-2008, 08:09 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the clips/YT link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronata (View Post)
can i please be added to the list.
Sure.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Not a problem
Old 06-16-2008, 10:46 PM
Master Fan

Old 06-17-2008, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder what the writers will do for Jack/Sam...

Any speculation? (no spoilers, of course)...
Old 06-17-2008, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

I am spoiler freebie so no worries here.

For whatever reason, I'm thinking when we come back Jack'll be helping out and what not and they'll never have a real discussion about it. All of that will have happened off screen and it'll just be like this is where they are and it's good. They're still not "together" and still walking in circles on that front but slow steps towards each other.

If they're putting them back together this coming season, I just really think they're write it like a natural progression of things. Without a lot of on screen talk. But I think we need the on screen talk. Jack really hurt Sam the last time around and I think it'd be a cop-out if they never discuss it. I know it's been 5, 6 years, but there should still be some kind of discussion at some point.

But then, I'm basing all that on the assumption that Sam is going to let Jack help with the baby and that the writers are going to put them back together as a couple.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:31 PM
MST Manager

Spoiler free? That's no fun.
Old 06-18-2008, 11:24 PM
Master Fan

Maybe not for you, but it works for me, lol. I'm a recovering Spoiler-Addict. I have been mostly clean(do run into them sometimes without meaning to) for 2 years and 7 months. I prefer it this way. I like being genuinely surprised. Especially when it comes to bad stuff. The longer I go without knowing is a-okay by me ;D
Old 06-19-2008, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

Wow.. you've got it timed down to years/months! Me too... I went completely spoiler free in the second season of Roswell... whatever year that was...

Nik's a spoiler board mod so she's just passing out her evil spoiler-crack j/k Nik!
Old 06-19-2008, 08:04 PM
MST Manager

You got that right. Hee! It's good times.

Avery, you've been clean for 2 years, 7 months! Sounds like you're recovering from alcoholism or something!

But congrats to you! I am very proud. Not.
Old 06-20-2008, 04:50 PM
Elite Fan

It IS an addiction! I'd say let's do an 'intervention' but I know you would storm out of the room...
Old 06-21-2008, 11:38 AM
Extreme Fan

I can't imagine living without spoilers!

Reading spoilers not an addiction for me, it's more an action in a desperate situation...here I don't get new eppys regularly and I'm tired of waiting and waiting for some news and changes...so I read spoilers, watch clips and discuss everything here with you. But I have to add that I only read spoilers about personal stuff..that's what I'm interested in. I don't like knowing the end of a case and such things...
And plus I think it's big fun to be one of the first fans to know about something great...for example about Sam's pregnancy...
Old 06-22-2008, 11:11 PM
Master Fan

Ah, but we all found out about that one quite early on so that's not the best example. Especially, cause if you'll remember, most of us were freaking out about it in a bad way and very worried and very sure it was going to go all wrong. Like you know, me... I would have been much happier not knowing that last summer

Quote:
Avery, you've been clean for 2 years, 7 months! Sounds like you're recovering from alcoholism or something!

But congrats to you! I am very proud. Not.
I didn't know it until I counted it up Thursday, lol. I don't keep track of it, but there is a time line of my spoilerness and I remember that I went spoiler free for good the week of Thanksgiving 2005. And I could go into all the reasons why I remember, but yall wouldn't care, lol. I actually first tried to go spoiler free that September and "relapsed" and then got back on the wagon that Thanksgiving

What kind of Spoilers mod would you be if you were?

Quote:
It IS an addiction! I'd say let's do an 'intervention' but I know you would storm out of the room...
Maybe not an "intervention" per say.. but if she wasn't a Spoilers mod we could've dared her to go without spoilers for like a week and see how long until she cracked
Old 06-23-2008, 05:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
What kind of Spoilers mod would you be if you were?
I would just write about personal stuff..that's REALLY interesting...but I guess I'm not ready yet to be a spoilers mod...my English isn't the best one and I I just don't have enough time to look for spoilers...I just love reading them

Quote:
Maybe not an "intervention" per say.. but if she wasn't a Spoilers mod we could've dared her to go without spoilers for like a week and see how long until she cracked
Poor Nikki! What do you want to do with her??? Let her read her spoilers and let her be happy!