Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-06-2009, 08:19 AM
MST Manager

"Heartbeats" Episode Discussion Thread (4/7/09)

Heartbeats

Airs 4/7/09 @ 10:01pm (Eastern Standard Time)

A Russian matchmaker vanishes, and the team has a long list of suspects.

Old 04-06-2009, 11:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Heartbeats promo for anyone who hasn't seen it.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:19 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the link.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:07 PM
MST Manager

Hope everyone enjoys the episode tonight. Don't forget to come here and tell us what you think.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

I know trailers are always a little distorted to make it seem more dramatic, but the conversations Jack had with the doctor and with Viv were completely twisted round, good grief

Anyway, as usual I haven't watched the episode fully yet, just a quick flick through the beginning. I'll post more when I've watched it properly.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:04 AM
MST Manager

I haven't watched either.

Should be able to catch up tomorrow since I am off until Monday.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

very good episode =)

Danny asks Elena to marry him that was so cute

I did love the MP too. It was maybe a bit romantic and easy, but it was nice, I liked it.

Marine, 23y/o, French. Castle, Without a trace, Roswell, Beverly Hills 90210 lover.
Shipper : Dylan&Gina, Esposito&Lanie, Danny&Elena, Steve&Claire, Castle&Beckett, Valerie&David, Pacey&Audrey, Michael&Maria, Ron&Hermione, Clay&Quinn
Old 04-10-2009, 08:59 PM
MST Manager

Aww. Sweet.

Danny asked Elena to marry him? She better had said yes or I'll kick her ass.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

Good episode with a jealous Jack. Poppy's lips though in this episode were very fake looking. I won't comment on the Elena/Danny thing cause well I'm not a supporter for her. It was nice to see the Sam with little Fin.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 04-12-2009, 06:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

I was a good episode. I was a little confused about the MP and her brother, until someone pointed out to me that he wasn't her brother I liked the scene where Martin tackled the man who was pointing a gun at the MP and Danny.
I really hope Martin's going to turn Kim in now, though from the promo it looks more complicated than that.
I felt quite sorry for Jack when he was standing in the hospital doorway watching Sam talk to Brian.
I'm not going to comment on Danny/Elena either, because I'm really not a D/E shipper.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:53 AM
New Fan

I like D/E, simply because it's the closest thing Danny's had to a storyline in a very long time.

But I just wish we could see Elena caring about him more. He's always there for her, but Danny's hasn't been given any kind of conflict or anything to put Elena in a positoin to show she cares for him.

Danny has told Elena he "loves" her at least five times this season, but she hasn't once said the words to him. In this episode, she said "me,too" but she hasn't said the words. I guess I just want to see Elena initiate more in the relationship.

But I do like seeing Danny in love. Enrique is a great actor and he does a great job with showing these emotions.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by roselynconnection (View Post)
very good episode =)

Danny asks Elena to marry him that was so cute

I did love the MP too. It was maybe a bit romantic and easy, but it was nice, I liked it.

I wasn't surprised about the marriage proposal... I'm a little surprised they didn't draw that out a bit more...

I'm pretty neutral about Elena still... which I suppose is an improvement over my initial feelings about her...

Poor Martin... a bit in denial but clearly starting to put the pieces together... Looking forward to this arc.

I have to say I felt a bit bad for Jack in overhearing Sam at Finn's daddy's bedside....

I'm glad they seem to be incorporating more personal perspectives in the case though.

Classic Jack at the end w/ punching the drunk driver...
Old 04-12-2009, 06:41 PM
MST Manager

Totally just like Jack punching out the drunk driver and walking away.

Cute scene with Finn and Sam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyFan (View Post)
I like D/E, simply because it's the closest thing Danny's had to a storyline in a very long time.

But I just wish we could see Elena caring about him more. He's always there for her, but Danny's hasn't been given any kind of conflict or anything to put Elena in a positoin to show she cares for him.

Danny has told Elena he "loves" her at least five times this season, but she hasn't once said the words to him. In this episode, she said "me,too" but she hasn't said the words. I guess I just want to see Elena initiate more in the relationship.

But I do like seeing Danny in love. Enrique is a great actor and he does a great job with showing these emotions.
I agree with EVERYTHING.
Old 04-13-2009, 02:51 AM
New Fan

I like Jack when he the drunk driver punshed. He can feel his anger. Fantastic!
Jack I´m very sorry in this episod.
We can see, he has the feeling of losing Sam at Brian. I think, Sam don´t know what she to do. She don´t know what she want. She has feelings for Brian, the stronger.
Poor Jack, maybe Sam loves Jack no longer really
Old 04-13-2009, 09:35 AM
MST Manager

I think she feels a connection with Brian because of Finn but it really has nothing to do w/ her love for Jack. It's always been there and it's different.

Jack does fear losing Sam to Brian but I don't think he has to worry.

Welcome to the board, btw.