Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yes I have S1 & 2. I wish the others would be released. It frustrated me sometimes that all these new shows are already getting dvds and WAT only has 2 seasons available in the US.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 01-08-2010, 08:19 AM
MST Manager

I know.

There are no words for how much that pisses me off.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Since our board is ending I started a thread for Danny and Sam on the Couple Board. So all shippers & WAT fans can join

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/danny-sa.../#post43009170
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 01-08-2010, 10:04 PM
MST Manager

Aww.

Thanks for that.

I probably won't be posting there (I'll be at the WAT thread at the TV board) but I'll stop by today just to say hello.
Old 01-09-2010, 02:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks so much and I will be over at the TV board also
Old 01-09-2010, 08:52 PM
MST Manager

I am so glad to hear that.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

I really like the chemistry between Sam and Danny but only in friendship of course. The new board is a good idea

Marine, 23y/o, French. Castle, Without a trace, Roswell, Beverly Hills 90210 lover.
Shipper : Dylan&Gina, Esposito&Lanie, Danny&Elena, Steve&Claire, Castle&Beckett, Valerie&David, Pacey&Audrey, Michael&Maria, Ron&Hermione, Clay&Quinn
Old 01-18-2010, 11:33 AM
MST Manager

Yeah, I like them as friends only too.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
I know.

There are no words for how much that pisses me off.
I'm in complete agreement... which is why (to the powers that be that make that decision) I have NOT purchased any of the WAT DVDs.... you make it too hard and frustrating! and I resent that other countries got the discs before we did so there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefLeppardFan (View Post)
Since our board is ending I started a thread for Danny and Sam on the Couple Board. So all shippers & WAT fans can join

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/danny-sa.../#post43009170
Cool! I want to stop by and say hi today
Old 01-21-2010, 02:17 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astra (View Post)
I'm in complete agreement... which is why (to the powers that be that make that decision) I have NOT purchased any of the WAT DVDs.... you make it too hard and frustrating! and I resent that other countries got the discs before we did so there!
You got that right.

I have only S1 and that's the only one I will EVER get.