Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-22-2011, 09:27 PM
New Fan

"Are You Having A Good Time"?

First time post here! I just want say that Scrubs fans are the best fans ever! My songs "Good Time" and "Away" were used in 3 episodes of Scrubs and the amount of love I have received from Scrubs fans all over the world has been second to none! I want to personally invite you all to my new concert series that I'm broadcasting live on Ustream. My show is called Leroy Miller "Live From Nashville" it's a 30 minute concert and airs every Thursday night at 8/11pm PST/EST. Anyone with a internet connection can watch for free. I hope to see you all on Thursdays.

Leroy Miller
Old 02-23-2011, 06:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi, just wanted to say the use of Good Time on Scrubs was one of the reasons I stuck to this show, it's use was odd enough to make me think this is something different.

Plus great song, J.D. was listening to it on cassette, how times have changed... I feel old now!
Old 02-23-2011, 10:30 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by remlap (View Post)
Hi, just wanted to say the use of Good Time on Scrubs was one of the reasons I stuck to this show, it's use was odd enough to make me think this is something different.

Plus great song, J.D. was listening to it on cassette, how times have changed... I feel old now!
Very cool to hear your story! When they originally taped that episode of Scrubs it didn't have that opening scene that used "Good Time". I had just recorded the song and was getting ready to release my first album when someone at NBC heard "Good Time" and liked it so much that they called back the cast and crew and re-shot the opening scene and it was a rap! When I first saw it I was blown away at how they actually made it like a mini music video. I was very impressed. Yes how times have changed since then so be sure to come check out my show that I'm streaming on Thursdays! It's sure to be a "Good Time"!
Old 02-23-2011, 11:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

Sadly I don't think I can 4am is a bit late for me.

Was great about hearing how your song got used on the show.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:20 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Sadly I don't think I can 4am is a bit late for me.

Was great about hearing how your song got used on the show.
Next week I'm going to start doing a second show earlier in the day for everyone in Europe! I was thinking around 12/3pm PST/EST. Let me know what you think.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

12/9pm PST/CET is fine.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Never mind. I thought this was a question. But just in case there is a questions thread here:

http://www.fanforum.com/f163/scrubs-...-you-62866069/
Old 02-24-2011, 11:47 AM
New Fan

Quote:
12/9pm PST/CET is fine.
Sound good!

I hope some of you can join me tonight at 8/11 pm PST/EST for my second show of my "Live From Nashville" concert series!

Leroy
Old 02-24-2011, 03:49 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroy Miller (View Post)
Sound good!

I hope some of you can join me tonight at 8/11 pm PST/EST for my second show of my "Live From Nashville" concert series!

Leroy
I'll check it out.
Old 02-25-2011, 04:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Will definitely watch the Europe broadcast! I love the Good Time scene so much. As with remlap, it was one of the first scenes of Scerubs that made me go 'I love this show.' I literally laughed for the rest of the episode after seeing scene, it made me love the show and it made me love your music.

To the Scrubs board: it was amazing while it lasted.

sigh.
Old 02-25-2011, 12:41 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tushtush (View Post)
Will definitely watch the Europe broadcast! I love the Good Time scene so much. As with remlap, it was one of the first scenes of Scerubs that made me go 'I love this show.' I literally laughed for the rest of the episode after seeing scene, it made me love the show and it made me love your music.
Thank you and everyone that came out to my show last night on UStream it was an awesome time! Next week on 03/03/11 I'm doing two sets one at 12/3 pm PST/EST for everyone in Europe and one at the normal time 8/11 pm PST/EST for the US. The video is up now go check it out!
Old 03-13-2011, 12:44 PM
New Fan

Thank you to everyone that's been checking out my show on Ustream! It's been really fun to do and I'm streaming live again this Thursday 03/17/11 at 8/11 pm PST/EST. Here's a few videos I posted on my You Tube channel from the 03/03/11 show.

"All The Love"
YouTube - Leroy Miller - All The Love "Live From Nashville" 03/03/11

"New Beginnings"
YouTube - Leroy Miller - New Beginnings "Live From Nashville" 03/03/11

"I Am A Man"
YouTube - Leroy Miller - I Am A Man "Live From Nashville" 03/03/11

Peace,
Leroy
Old 03-13-2011, 01:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Those are really brilliant! I genuinely can't believe they're live. Seriously in awe over here.

I especially like New Beginnings.

To the Scrubs board: it was amazing while it lasted.

sigh.