Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-28-2011, 03:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Biscuitzombayyy I love all of those scenes! Especially Joseph Arthur... I don't get religion, I can see the scene's completely cheesy, but there's something about it that feels oddly spiritual and magicky. That's good music use.
The good thing about that episode is that although there's a lot about religion in it, when it comes down to it, it's not really about religion anyway. I think they did a great job of bringing acting, writing and song choice together to make an amazing final scene (like they often do).
I really do love Ted's stuff, it's great.

I thought of another from Season 5, Delirious Love: YouTube - Scrubs: Kim gets pregnant
I love that it's such a happy, upbeat ending. I'm not a massive fan of Elliot/Keith or JD/Kim, but I'm not a massive fan of JD/Elliot either (please don't banish me!!!) so as long as everyone's happy, it's a good ending for me.

BTW, this is slightly random and a litle OT, but the clip I just posted reminded me of it, you ever notice that Jordan & Perry spend loads of time at their apartment just sat on the couch, apparently not watching anything. They just sit there.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Delirious Love!! I grew up listening to Neil Diamond a lot (thanks Mum) so I go and Youtube that one as soon as the episode finishes every time! awesome!

The Somewhere Over the Rainbow one I`m sure I`ve heard in another show?
Old 04-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Not sure what else Somewhere Over the Rainbow's been used in, except in that weird fly-on-the-wall documentary that was on channel 4 a few years ago called The Family, where in one episode they dance to that and in another you can see the family is watching Scrubs in the background. My Lucky Day if I remember correctly.

I LOVE that delirious love scene. It's one of my favourite, it's so peaceful, final and content, even if the couples are wrong, you just don't care in that scene.

Not sure if this one's been posted, but for me this is THE epic musical Scrubs moment:
Alive with that glory, yeeah?

This song was the first thing I noticed about this scene through my squeals of delight. Literally, watching with disbelief, all I could think was 'what is this song?'. It's seems to be mixed slightly louder than usual, and just captures that sort of adoloescentish atmosphere perfectly.

To the Scrubs board: it was amazing while it lasted.

sigh.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

It wasn`t on The Family (whatever that may be??) but I have heard it somewhere else, and it`s going to annoy me greatly unless I can remember what it was.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:33 AM
Extreme Fan

I think it was on Glee. If it was I'm sure it was hugely inferior to The Worthless Peons'.

sigh.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Brilliantness!!!!!!

sigh.