Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-27-2004, 01:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Which Scrubs Character Are You?

I hope it's okay that I started a new thread for this [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].

I thought it warranted one but feel free to tar and feather me if I'm wrong [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

Anyway, I have the links to two Scrubs personality quizzes that I thought were fun so, go ahead, check 'em out and then share the results!

"Which Scrubs Character are You?" by Quizilla

You are...Carla A.K.A. "The Spicy Firecracker"

You possess a compassion for, and are fiercely protective of, those around you and tend to make friends easily, despite your sometimes bossy and judgmental attitude. But you're just trying to help and advise, right? In spite of your best intentions, sometimes your help isn't well-received...and sometimes it's not even acknowledged at all. For all life's shortcomings, you live a pretty charmed one. Enjoy it!

"Which Scrubs Character Are You?" by My Own Personal 'Net Thing

Despite this, I still think I'm much more of a dork like J.D. or Elliot [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img].

[ 02-27-2004: Message edited ~*Ambrosia*~ ]
Old 02-28-2004, 12:00 AM
Ultimate Fan

You are...J.D.
A.K.A. "The Dork"

Hello? Yoo-hoo! Hi! Say, have you been tested for Attention Deficit Disorder? You've got your head in the clouds, my friend, but it helps make you a more interesting person. Your friends may think you're a bit of a dork, and you may make the wrong decisions on occasion, but you're a sweet, happy person who's on the right track in life. You may want to hire a bodyguard, though...you're the type to attract stalkers.

---

Yeah. Not altogether surprised. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

*Stephanie*

[ 02-27-2004: Message edited Flanby ]

icon: newyork_noodles
Old 02-28-2004, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

I got JD!

You are...J.D.
A.K.A. "The Dork"

Hello? Yoo-hoo! Hi! Say, have you been tested for Attention Deficit Disorder? You've got your head in the clouds, my friend, but it helps make you a more interesting person. Your friends may think you're a bit of a dork, and you may make the wrong decisions on occasion, but you're a sweet, happy person who's on the right track in life. You may want to hire a bodyguard, though...you're the type to attract stalkers.
Old 02-28-2004, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

On the first quiz I got Jordan ( [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] ).

But on the second one I got --

You are...Turk
A.K.A. "The Jock with a God Complex"

Who's da man? You are! (Or, "da woman" as the case may be.) You're cool without trying. Confident, caring, loyal. Do you ever make a wrong move? Okay, perhaps your enthusiasm for life can get you into trouble with those more inhibited than yourself, but you've got the skills to get yourself out of any sticky situation. The only problem with leading such a blessed life is jealous peers. Don't let them rile up your competitive nature to an unhealthy level! And don't let your good looks drag you down a dangerous path, either! Those infros are tough to treat.
Old 03-02-2004, 10:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

I got J.D. I don't remember what I got last time. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

I'm not going to repost the image, since there are 2 other JDs before me and I can't figure out how to do it correctly anyway. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited -Lara- ]

"I wear my heart on my sleeve and my liver on my pantleg."

My Goodbye to Buffyverse
Old 03-02-2004, 03:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

I got Elliot on the first quiz anf J.D. on the second. Go figure. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2004, 09:05 AM
Passionate Fan

I got J.D. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2004, 10:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

So where are all the Dr. Coxs and Dr. Kelsos? Have we had an Elliot yet? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

My Goodbye to Buffyverse
Old 03-17-2004, 02:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Buffy, 30 Rock, Grey's Anatomy, Veronica, Angel, Famke, Disney, Lost, X-Men, Scrubs, ER, and much more icons!
Old 03-17-2004, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

LMAO! I don't think this says much about me...

Jordan
Which Scrubs Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

and in the second one:

You are...Elliot
A.K.A. "White...The Whitest"

No one likes you. But that's just first impressions! Once people get beyond your initial...weirdness, they come to see you as a pretty cool person who genuinely tries, over and over if need be, to succeed in everything -- work, relationships, and life in general. All you need to do is relax a little, build up a little self-confidence, and maybe figure out what to do with that hair in your face.

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited *~*Rach*~* ]
Old 03-18-2004, 04:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

We have a Jordan! Yes!

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

It'd be boring if we were all J.D.'s. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

My Goodbye to Buffyverse
Old 03-18-2004, 04:59 PM
Absolute Fan

I don't even need to take the quiz, I can almost guarentee you I'm Elliot. Ever since Scrubs began, my parents have constantly felt the need to point out how Elliot I am [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I have the same stringy blonde hair, the same nueroticism, the same cold hands, the same weirdness (just probably not to the quite comical extent as her)... but yeah. I have to admit, it's sad [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Rach
Old 03-18-2004, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Lara-:
<STRONG>We have a Jordan! Yes!

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

It'd be boring if we were all J.D.'s. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hee! I just noticed that apparently Mark was Jordan too but was too ashamed to post the pic to hope we'd all forget! *g*

I think he makes a far more interesting Jordan than me! Hee [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2004, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

On the first quiz...I'm J.D.
On the second...Turk
Old 03-19-2004, 03:33 PM
Banned

I got JD on the quiz! LOL cool [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]