Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-17-2004, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

"My Porcelain God" Episode Discussion Thread [Rerun 22/Mar/05]

This eppy was MUCH better than last week! This is more of the Scrubs we all know and love. Last week I think they tried to hard to be like ER cause IMO it was too dramatic with hardly any humor. This week was full of humor! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited Zach Braff Lover ]
Old 02-18-2004, 06:33 AM
Elite Fan

Damnit, I was going to download it and watch it right away in the library, but if it's too funny I probably shouldn't! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ahhh well, if I don't watch it in the library I won't have time to watch it tonight, so looking like an idiot is a sacrifice I'll just have to make! *g*

[ 02-18-2004: Message edited *~*Rach*~* ]
Old 02-18-2004, 12:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

I asked my parents to tape it for me last night because I had to work. Let's hope they did because I need some laughter.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"I wear my heart on my sleeve and my liver on my pantleg."

My Goodbye to Buffyverse
Old 02-22-2004, 09:42 PM
Passionate Fan

This episode was MUCH better especially the part at the end where Kelso goes : "Who wants to go to Dairy Queen"

It just is so UnKelsolike.
Old 02-23-2004, 01:54 AM
Master Fan

I have never laughed harder than when I saw Michael J. Fox sitting on that toilet giving a double thumbs up with that grin. That made the whole episode for me!
Old 02-23-2004, 08:47 AM
Elite Fan

I really enjoyed this episode again, yay!!

The epiphany toilet had me rolling, especially when the Janitor told Todd that it was a metaphor for God watching, and then Todd crossed himself!

And when he asked Ted where he'd been and JD was shaking his head and Ted just said "no"

And Casey's binking! Bless!
Old 03-10-2004, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*:
<STRONG>The epiphany toilet had me rolling, especially when the Janitor told Todd that it was a metaphor for God watching, and then Todd crossed himself!
</STRONG>
That was hilarious! How the Janitor is like, don't tell anyone else or I'll make your life hell and they all backed him up when he told that to Todd! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Poor Barbie! Trying to get help and had to follow the ,assive amount of tp to get her clue! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Dreaming of kissing Dr. Kevin Casey! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I loved the ep!
Old 03-10-2004, 10:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Another great episode but then again, I'm biased. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

When Turk and J.D. got so happy about their double decoder ring, I almost peed myself laughing. Those two are meant to be each other's best friends. Hehehe. J.D. wanted to dress like a pimp for Turk and Carla's wedding. Anybody got a screen cap for that?

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

"I wear my heart on my sleeve and my liver on my pantleg."

My Goodbye to Buffyverse
Old 03-21-2005, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

For all those who're watching our double-bill rerun, or just those who want to have some nostalgic chatter!
Old 03-23-2005, 01:01 AM
Master Fan

Just stopping by to say, this is one of my favorite episodes. It has the second best Turk/JD moment! "Double decoder ring doctors!" (The best moment is when Turk gets back from his honeymoon.)
Old 03-23-2005, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

I love both those JD/Turk moments

The epiphany toilet is still my favourite thing in this ep, though!
Old 03-23-2005, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

I didn't get a chance to watch this last night, but I love the sequence when Turk and JD are reunited after Turk's honeymoon. Greater friends there have never been!

And the epiphany toilet? Pure genius!
Old 03-23-2005, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

This is definitely my favourite of the two MJF episodes

A lot of people said that the Turk/JD reunion sequence after the honeymoon went on too long, but I thought it was fantastic!