Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-15-2004, 12:59 AM
Elite Fan

My New Game - Episode Discussion Thread (14/Sept/04)

Quote:
HEATHER GRAHAM GUEST STARS AS NEW PSYCHIATRIST AS J.D. MOVES UP TO CHIEF RESIDENT. -- J.D. (Zach Braff) has become chief resident and is flaunting his new title and pay check all over the hospital. J.D.'s new sense of pride seems to be especially hurtful to Turk (Donald Faison), who is still a resident and currently being denied more difficult surgeries by his new attending physician. Turk's ego is further hurt when J.D. doubts his abilities as a surgeon. J.D. and Elliot's (Sarah Chalke) relationship has taken a turn for the worse when J.D. is accidentally called the co-Chief Resident and Elliot the Chief Resident. This mix-up lifts Elliot's post break-up spirits. Dr. Cox (John C. McGinley) and Jordan (Christa Miller Lawrence) are having relationship problems as well when they find out that their divorce was not final. Dr. Cox's other annoying woman in his life, Dr. Molly Clark (guest star Heather Graham), faces off with him over a plastic surgery patient. TV-14
Old 09-16-2004, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

Why has no one posted here yet? Come on guys! THe show isn't cancelled yet.

I loved it as usual but I'll love it more when JD and Elliot are friends again. Wonder when that will happen?
Old 09-16-2004, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

I need to download the ep - but did nobody watch this week ?
Old 09-16-2004, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

I saw it yesterday, and then didn't have time to post before I went out!

I *loved* JD's fantasy of what Todd would have done to save that patient that Turk didn't ... the "I'm gay!" was classic!

The gravel thing was awesome too and Turk's knowledge of exactly what JD's faces meant, no matter how new they were

I loved the divorce ceremony, it was cute.

And YAY! TED!!

No Doug though *sniff*
Old 09-16-2004, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

I actually remembered to watch, but I didn't really feel the urge to post.

The Jordan/Dr. Cox storyline was really predictable.

I'm upset that they haven't figured out how to put Eliot and JD back together again, even as friends. I did think it was sweet that he let her be Chief Res.

I loved The Todd having a big role, but I'm totally missing Doug.

I liked the little storyline about JD doubting Turk, if even for a minute.
Old 09-16-2004, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DevotedFanOfMatt
The Jordan/Dr. Cox storyline was really predictable.
I agree that it was predictable to the extent that they would end up getting officially divorced, but I thought the ceremony was a nice touch for the characters
Old 09-16-2004, 10:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Aw, I thought the Cox/Jordan was cute. Sure, I knew where it was going but it was still fun.

Todd - "I'm gay." Hehe.
Old 09-17-2004, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DevotedFanOfMatt
I'm upset that they haven't figured out how to put Eliot and JD back together again, even as friends.
You and me both. This is one of the reasons I stopped watching ER. The main reason was because they broke Carter and Abby up but the other one was because the stupid writers wouldn't even let them be friends.
I don't want to start hating Scrubs like I did with ER so the writers better get their act together and have JD and Elliot be friends again NOW!
Old 09-17-2004, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

I liked the scene in My Office, though, where they had the talk. They'll get back to being friends soon enough, I'm certain!! Elliot just needs time, which is understandable
Old 09-17-2004, 07:36 PM
Loyal Fan

I loved how JD couldn't pry the "CO" off and Elliott took it right off. I have to admit that that Heather Graham is not annoying me as much as I thought she would. They must have some great writers for this show - DUH
Old 09-17-2004, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by summerbug
I loved how JD couldn't pry the "CO" off and Elliott took it right off.
That was funny! And that he put it back on at the end was sweet A step back towards friendship!
Old 09-19-2004, 01:57 AM
Passionate Fan

I loved this episode more than last week's however it was rather predictable.
Old 09-21-2004, 05:20 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Just de-topping this now in favour of the current episode.