Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-31-2007, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode Discussion - "MY HARD LABOR" - 7.02

MY HARD LABOR
11-01-2007 9:30PM

Quote:
WHO’S YOUR DADDY -- J.D. (ZACH BRAFF) BECOMES A FATHER -- ELIZABETH BANKS (“THE 40-YEAR OLD VIRGIN”) GUEST STARS -- J.D. (Zach Braff) and Kim (guest star Elizabeth Banks) go into labor, but the moment is tense as the two worry about their future as a couple and question what it means to be great parents. Meanwhile, the other staffers at Sacred Heart prove that parenting is all about sacrifice. Dr. Cox (John C. McGinley) refuses to give his daughter a shot in fear that she will associate him with pain and thus searches the hospital for someone he trusts with a needle, Turk (Donald Faison) and Carla (Judy Reyes) work on completing a video game so the temptation to play will not distract them from their daughter and Dr. Kelso (Ken Jenkins) talks his son through a recent heartache. In the end J.D. must decide that what might be easier for him, may not be healthy for his child. Neil Flynn also stars.

Show Cast: Christa Lawrence Miller, Donald Faison, John C. McGinley, Judy Reyes, Ken Jenkins, Neil Flynn, Sarah Chalke, Zach Braff
From nbcumv.com

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown

Last edited by Ellipsis; 11-02-2007 at 06:00 PM
Old 10-31-2007, 10:31 PM
Loyal Fan

This episode could prove to be very good. I'm looking forward to seeing what J.D. and Kim think about in this episode, I doubt we will get any answers yet, but we could get some hint to their intensions. I'm hoping the Janitor and Lady have some scenes, at least one, I need to see him get some lol. Could it possible that we might even see Harrison?!?! or will Kelso just be talking to him on the phone, I hope we get to see him. Also, I wonder what video game Turk and Carla will be obsessed with.

"There ain't no reason things are this way
Its how they've always been, and they intend to stay
I can't explain why we live this way, we do it every day" -Brett Dennen
Old 10-31-2007, 10:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really hope Harrison shows up! and if so.. I can't wait to see which actor they cast to do it!

I think it might be too soon for JD too make life changing decisions.. but apparently he will consider his options.. what do they mean with "what's easier for him" though?
Old 10-31-2007, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess we'll find out huh?

Ohh we are really hoping that Harrison comes some time this season. I hope him and Ted meet...

I wanna see Janitor and Lady too. It would be fun to see them together, maybe on a date or something.

I'm sorry I was a little late on this, by the way. I spend 5 and a half hours working on an assignment today when I got home. No fun at all.

Dean&Castiel

Old 10-31-2007, 10:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Whats easy for him would be to leave Kim instead of living a lie in a sham relationship.

"There ain't no reason things are this way
Its how they've always been, and they intend to stay
I can't explain why we live this way, we do it every day" -Brett Dennen
Old 10-31-2007, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

But what does that have to do with the health of the baby, exactly?
Or they may be implying for the child emotionally, I don't know.
It's coming by so fast...

Dean&Castiel

Old 10-31-2007, 10:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

yeah but he already decided on the last episode that he was gonna stick by him.. and I don't know but maybe to JD that's the easy thing or at least what he thinks might be the easy way cuz he's a wait and see kind of guy and besides he thought once he would do that with Elliot.. but then Turk had a little chat with him and JD ended up flying over a table and landing on the floor.. anyway that's why I was asking

and Ted is not gay right? he's just creepy disturbing and a sad sack! he will marry his mum!

5 hours and a half on an assignment.. it must be great then cuz that's a lot of time!!
Old 10-31-2007, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

God, I hope soo.

Your paragraph didn't make sense to me..

Ted isn't gay, yet.
I hope he realizes he is though, when he meets Harrison.

And God, that's just beyond creepy if he marries his mother.

Dean&Castiel

Old 10-31-2007, 11:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

isn't gay yet? ahahah that one was great!

yeah now that I've read it again I actually got dizzy..

what I meant is that JD once by the end of the 4th season decided that he would stick with Elliot and marry her eventhough he didn't love her. so maybe this kind of thing is the easy way for him.

and that's why I'm asking if the easy way for him right now with Kim is in fact leave her. because maybe in JDs mind that's the hard way! at least judging by what he was planning to do with Elliot before.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You mean season 3. They weren't together in season 4.

It is the hard way, I guess. I don't know, the description seems really vague. Or maybe I just can't focus tonight.

Dean&Castiel

Old 10-31-2007, 11:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

yeah season 3! don't worry.. no focus on this side either.. I better head to bed!
Old 11-01-2007, 04:49 AM
Total Fan

Did I read that right? Kelso talks his son through a recent heartache? Does that mean we'd finally get to see Harrison?

Please tell me it is. I wouldn't even mind that it would spoil me. I want to see Harrison so bad!

Old 11-01-2007, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

Sounds like this is going to be a really great episode.

Quote:
Cox (John C. McGinley) refuses to give his daughter a shot in fear that she will associate him with pain and thus searches the hospital for someone he trusts with a needle
Cox is never better to watch than when he's worried about his kids. I can't wait to see those scenes.

I think this episode might have a fairly uneasy ending with both JD and Kim realising that their relationship isn't going to work. They might carry on trying to be a happy family for another few episodes, but this might be when the fantasy begins to unravel and they realise they can't be together.

I'm expecting terrific acting in this one.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread Ash!!
I'm looking forward to this episode!!
icon: Permanent_99
Old 11-01-2007, 01:14 PM
New Fan

New episode in a few hours, counting down. Does anyone know how long afterwards they put the episode up on the NBC website?

This has the potential to be a big episode especially if the baby is actually born...the summary doesn't specify and we could be left hanging at the end. Anyway tonight should provide decent material for a good week of discussion.