Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-24-2003, 11:02 PM
Master Fan

Elliot Reid/Sarah Chalke Appreciation Thread

Elliot is my favorite character on the show and I really love her new look [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 11-24-2003: Message edited DevotedFanOfMatt ]
Old 11-25-2003, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

Yes! I love Elliot AND Sarah Chalke, but Elliot ... lmao in My American Girl when she got all prettified ... because with her cool new car before that and then the doors, and her "FRICK"s ... hee!

And trying to look all cool, and "Elliot, your smoothies are on your car..."

Also I loved JD's 'wow' when she walked out after she had a go at the radiology guy all prettified.

But I think one of my favourite Elliot scenes in the season two finale when she's lying on the bed in the on-call room and Dr Cox comes in and she tells him how she's not afraid of him any more and his hair has been looking "particularly springy lately"

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

Hee! Yeah!

Oh and the look on her face when Dr Cox punches Dr Kelso in front of her ... hee!
Old 11-28-2003, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

I knew she was Canadian ... where did I hear that ... oh, yeah! She was interviewed on Richard & Judy in England and she said so on that. And they showed a clip of her in Roseanne and she talked about Glenn Quinn (who played her husband, Mark) quite a lot but didn't mention that he died [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2003, 12:05 PM
Passionate Fan

It's so weird to think about her playing Becky in Roseanne at one point (BTW: R.I.P Glenn) I think the only thing I remember thinking about her back then, was that I prefered her to the *other* Becky.

Now she's Eliott. Man, she plays neurotic *so* well! Gotta love her, I know I do.
Old 11-28-2003, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

I never used to watch Roseanne but after I got into Angel I kept catching episodes so that I could see Glenn and obviously now I know that some of the time, that was Sarah [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2003, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

Elliot, like everyone else in the cast, is hilarious! I love how small and insecure she is sometimes but how she turns around suddenly becomes self assured, etc...

And her new looks is awesome. What Id give for that hair!
Old 11-29-2003, 12:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

I gotta give out props to my neurotic girl. Elliot is walking comedy. I loved the episode where she battles with her parents and her dad wants her to be an OB/GYN.

Also, loving the new look. *snaps fingers*

"I wear my heart on my sleeve and my liver on my pantleg."

My Goodbye to Buffyverse
Old 11-29-2003, 11:53 PM
Addicted Fan

i just love her character. i think she doesnt know how to interact with people--its just to funny.

my fave scene (one of my fave comedy scenes of all times) is when she wants to ask Scoth Foley character out but then relizes that he is taken and then she acts all cool get in her car leaving the drink on the top and then the other car smashes her door...that scene is pure genius [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and i said this may times before-- this show doesnt get enough if any props from critics. in my opinion its the funniest show on tv right now.

*iva*

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
Old 11-30-2003, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Hey guys. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I love Elliot/Sarah. She is one of my favourite characters. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I can't wait to see the new series to see her new look. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

I love the part in My Brother, My Keeper when she finds out the sex of the baby and Dr Cox is trying to get it out of her ... she gets all self-assured then! "Barbie-" "Yeah, thats not my name."

And she called Dr Cox 'Perry' ... bless her [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

OMG!!! I didn't realize that Sarah was Becky in Roseanne! And I was watching that one ep where she got mark to take some classes! I didn't like her much then because I thought her acting was so stiff but she defintiely proved me wrong in Scrubs!

I didn't know she was Canadien! i guess I definitely learn something new everyday! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

OMG!! Glenn died! Where on earth have I've benn hiding? How come I didn't know that? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2003, 05:29 AM
Master Fan

Apart from the picture posted in the first post, anyone know where I can get pictures of Elliots new look ?! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks.
Old 12-09-2003, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

Where did all the Elliot/Sarah fans go ?! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2003, 12:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311:
<STRONG>OMG!! Glenn died! Where on earth have I've benn hiding? How come I didn't know that? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG>
A lot of actors who worked with Glenn Quinn didn't really comment on his death, since he died of a drug overdose. He was only known really for Roseanne and Angel, so I guess the mainstream entertainment media didn't think that was a big story. I know personally, I was saddened to hear he died.

Back on Sarah Chalke appreciating.... Like I said, I don't think anybody pulls neurotic off like her. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I dig the fact that she can be goofy and sexy (in JD's fantasies). She is so great.

"I wear my heart on my sleeve and my liver on my pantleg."

My Goodbye to Buffyverse