Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-27-2003, 03:17 AM
Total Fan

I love Dot's glove...when she gave her dad head lice? That was great. And when she went into the dryer...welcome to dingy town.

Peace~Jordan
Old 11-28-2003, 09:36 PM
Elite Fan

The one that really cracked me up was recently when Stephanie played an old woman in a nursing home and they had a television talk show live from the home, it was hilarious! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2003, 10:09 PM
Addicted Fan

I wanna have Will Sasso's babies...

Is it wrong to find him hot?
Old 11-28-2003, 11:33 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I kinda do too, sarzy.

Anyway, I love this show. It is 10 times funnier than SNL, IMO. One of my favorite things on this show has got to be Bobby Lee's impression of Connie Chung.
Old 11-29-2003, 02:35 PM
Passionate Fan

This show is hilarious. I love the music video spoofs and the red carpet interviews. I think Ike Barinholtz (sp?) does a really great job with them. I taped the one with The Hulk when they were at the Daredevil premiere and I laugh everytime.

I must admit. Ike and Josh are hot. But that is NOT why I watch the show. (and seeing them make out was just... strange. And gross. And not funny.)

I think Michael MacDonald really carries the show. Stuart is a riot everytime. He seems to be in almost all of the sketches. The Depressed Persian Tow Truck Man! haha The sneeky snake guy is pretty funny sometimes too.

Stephanie Weir really annoys me sometimes though. Dot can be funny sometimes but more time than not, she annoys me.

Miss Swan was so great. The first one I saw of her was when she went to the movies. That was great.

And I miss Will Sasso's Lance Bass impression. "I'm Lance Bass!" *BIG EYES*

I miss Debra Wilson and her Oprah sketches! Those were my favorite along with Stuart! And they were dead on. They annoyed my mom so much becuase she loves Oprah, but they were great. Oh, and Debra's spots on the Price is Right where she'd jump so much her boobs would fall out! haha
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2
Old 11-29-2003, 04:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sarzy:
<STRONG>I wanna have Will Sasso's babies...
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I loved the skit where they imitated the woman from Lady Marmalade.
Old 11-30-2003, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

Does anyone remember those skits with Stephanie and Debra where they were two students making videos for school? And one would be videotaping as the other approached some stranger on the street to try and get an interview (or something along those lines).
Old 11-30-2003, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

Yeah! Stephanie still does those. Except now she does them with Paul Vogt as her Canadian cousin Natalie and sometimes with Josh Meyers as her little brother. I think the first one she did with Paul as Natalie was when she was doing a video called "My Big Fat Canadian Cousin" and she wanted to prove that the jocks and cheerleaders would tease her cousin just because she was fat. But instead they ended up thinking that Natalie was cool.

The last one they did was when they wanted stage a fake video for America's Funniest Home Videos. It was so funny.
Old 12-02-2003, 04:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Cursed! haha. Maybe if they show it again, I'll see it in a different light. I just watched it and thought, "They're so trying to appeal to the masses." Like when on SNL and they did that gaystrogen skit... only that commercial was funny. I don't know...

Anyways, the rerun was good. I was excited that I got to tape the Fighting Temptations (or whatever that movie is called) premiere thing because the Joan Crawford thing. I love her. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

But I miss the Oprah and Dr. Phil spoofs.
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2
Old 12-07-2003, 08:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Man, this sucks! I'm still getting 4 yr old reruns where I am, and then occassionally they show some new epis.

*stomps off*
Old 12-09-2003, 10:35 PM
Master Fan

That sucks sarzy [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I hope everyone watches this week's episode of Less Than Perfect. Not only is Will Sasso one of the stars but Mo Collins is guest starring this week.

Maliejandra, I felt the opposite about the Ike/Josh sketch. I felt that they were doing something new and edgy. You wouldn't regularly see a sketch like that anywhere else on TV or find two actors willing to do that on TV.
Old 12-11-2003, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Maliejandra:
<STRONG>And I miss Will Sasso's Lance Bass impression. "I'm Lance Bass!" *BIG EYES*</STRONG>
Heh. I loved the Nsync impressions/skits that they all did. Cracked me up.

Heee! I jsut saw a commercial saying MadTV is gonna start airing on Comedy Central in January... better be at a time when I can see it.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 12-13-2003, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Blah Blah Blah:
<STRONG>
better be at a time when I can see it.</STRONG>
I know what you mean, Spike TV (aka TNN) never had a decent schedule for MADtv. I'm looking forward to seeing it on Comedy Central though.
Old 12-14-2003, 07:39 PM
Passionate Fan

The final Lords of the Bling skit was great last night. I love how they suddenly changed the actress of FroHoe. That was great. And how Ja Rule randomly showed up. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And the crickets chirping when the ring went into the fire (made of reddish water and a sign).

The Abercrombie and Fitch skit was great too. Josh and Ike are so freaking hott, it isn't even funny. But them posing all around and playing gay football was really funny. Although I wonder how this skit randomly showed up. I haven't heard anything about those ads lately.
At first I though the skit was going to be the Gap Troll. I miss him.
Old 12-19-2003, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

My favorite skits are the ones with Mrs. Swan and Stewart. I also like the one of the lady with glasses and curly hair who walks around with her pants hiked up to her chest. I don't remember the name of that character though.