Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-02-2003, 05:11 PM
Passionate Fan

The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn

Okay, I know he gets made fun of a lot, but I think he is funny.

I love that he has had Roswell stars on his show. I've got the videos downloaded and they're fun to watch. He had Majandra on and Katherine. Here are some quotes from them:

Katherine Heigl (several appearances)

CRAIG: I am from the midwest. I am actually very wholesome.

KATHERINE: You never really look in the mirror and [are] ever really happy with what you see.
CRAIG: Psh! You never come over to my place.

(showing an almost nude photo of Katie in Maxim)
CRAIG: I actually named this one. I call this one "Baby Got Everything".

CRAIG: So they say, "We like Roswell; Let's throw them a party," and you guys said, "We'll show up"?"
KATHERINE: Yeah! We were huge. We were like the Beatles. I'm telling you! We were huge!
CRAIG: I would only show up if the fans did that if I didn't have to talk to them.

CRAIG: If it's 75% off, I'm buying a dress!

KATHERINE: Well, I've sort of graduated into the adult acting face which is pensive and concerned... And it looks like I'm thinking about something really serious and all I'm thinking is, 'Don't move your eyebrows.'

Majandra Delfino

CRAIG: Are you talented?...
MAJANDRA: I'm really not talented. That's not required.

MAJANDRA: ...Like I hate how McDonalds...
CRAIG: One of our big sponsers!
MAJANDRA: No, I hate how McDonalds won't give you a cheeseburger at 9 in the morning.
CRAIG: How do you get throught that? Do you go to Wittier?
MAJANDRA: Yes! I do go to Wittier!

[ 12-02-2003: Message edited Maliejandra ]

[ 12-06-2003: Message edited Maliejandra ]
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2
Old 12-02-2003, 11:21 PM
Elite Fan

He is funny. Definately one of my favs. I always get a kick out of the 5 questions segments.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 12-04-2003, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Ah, Craiggers...well, there's a summer in my life I'll never get back [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Edited to add...it's Kilborn, not Kilbourn [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 12-04-2003: Message edited DevotedFanOfMatt ]
Old 12-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

What make fun of Kilby...pashaw....I love the boy.....I think his writing team is great.....so many really funny bits..one of my very favs is....*To Blank With Love*....then you have Yambo...What up...Sebastion the Asexual icon....In the news and more....whats not to love [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ..........I almost forgot the count down to Dido.....thank goodness for my tivo!
Old 12-06-2003, 05:27 PM
Passionate Fan

I fixed the title.
I think Yambo is funny from what I've seen. When he sits and circles them to try to make them nervous, I laugh a lot. It normally works.
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2
Old 12-09-2003, 12:02 AM
Elite Fan

Heee. Tom Green is on tonight. I dunno if it's a repeat or now but I've never seen it before. I love him. So funny.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 12-10-2003, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Did anyone ever see the one where Kid Rock was drunk on the air? Man, that was a good one -- I watched the tape while I was there and it was hysterical to try to watch Craig interview him [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2003, 02:36 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Countdown to Dido ahh Good times [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] "I discovered Dido!" I always make sure to tune in when she's on [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I love What Up. Especially the one with Dave Grohl. Oh man, I was laughing so hard at that one. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I only started watching Craig though because I was too lazy to turn the channel to Conan after Dave. Then I liked to look at Craig...then I really got into the show. I don't see it too often (at school don't really put the TV on much) but I catch what I can [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2003, 07:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Craig Kilborn is definitely my favourite late night personality. I don't watch his show as much anymore, but I watched it a lot during the summer. Yambo rocks my world. As does To Blank, With Love.
Old 12-17-2003, 08:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

I love watching Kilborn.. the five questions are my favorite!

anyone have favorite guest?

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 12-19-2003, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by catkok:
<STRONG>anyone have favorite guest?</STRONG>
I haven't watched it in a couple of years, but I thought that Peter Krause was very good and of course, Vince and Favs [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Kid Rock is always good for a laugh cause he's usually high or drunk or both [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2004, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

I wish I had seen that Kid Rock eppie!

I love everything they do [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Ya gotta love Goldy(the writer........he's always on *what up* and Craig always says for his bio bit that he was his high school yr books editer [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I tivo it so I see almost all of them now
Old 01-17-2004, 12:46 AM
Master Fan

I love Craigers! I dont think he's appreciated too much though, I love how damn sarcastic he can be [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] His jokes are sometimes kinda racy but he makes me laugh. I like that he doesn't always have the top superstar on his show, he gets the stars that aren't too well known cuz those are the ones that really need it!
I like his segments for "Whaddup?" and "Yambo" even though he hasn't done "Yambo" in forever!
Old 01-30-2004, 03:14 PM
Elite Fan

Craig has Goldy and Gibby in Houston for the super bowl.....I love those guys......did a cute bit on a like HS football field......now my impression of Craig is that he isn't too racy and that his midwestern roots make him way uncomfortablt when the guests get too graphic....he always freaks out ..that's one of the reasons I like him...plus he is darn sarcastic and funny..love how he mocks his good looks with the mirror etc. and I also get a charge out of.......it's friday and all I want to do is....Dance...dance...dance!

I love the bear falling out of the tree onto the tramp....anyone seen that?!
Old 02-02-2004, 11:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by podmom:
<STRONG>love how he mocks his good looks with the mirror etc.</STRONG>
Which is completely ironic since he's got a floor to ceiling mirror facing his desk in his office [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Quote:
<STRONG>it's friday and all I want to do is....Dance...dance...dance!</STRONG>
The best one was Mark something from the Lakers aka the Dancing White Boy from their 2001 Victory press conference. He was so hysterical on the show, but so nervous that he had to do it twice before getting it right [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]