Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-25-2004, 04:06 AM
Absolute Fan

yeah Danny will always be the main focus- especially after how the finale ended, but i am still interested in how the other people got on with everything. Hopefully it'll happen in subsequent episodes
Old 08-26-2004, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

it's not that I didn't like the promo, it was good and Danny looked as usual. Just maybe some insert shots of the other cast members that I hadn't seen a million time would have been nice . Like how many times did they use the 'Delinda climbing out of the pool' clip
who you will be.
Old 08-26-2004, 12:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Impressions
it's not that I didn't like the promo, it was good and Danny looked as usual. Just maybe some insert shots of the other cast members that I hadn't seen a million time would have been nice . Like how many times did they use the 'Delinda climbing out of the pool' clip
I do agree about that! It would have been nice to see updated little clips for the promo on others too! I think that it's probably because they just got done taping the scenes for the first few shows in Vegas last week, and haven't had a chance to update the promos for everyone, so they just showed past pics.
Old 08-27-2004, 02:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Like how many times did they use the 'Delinda climbing out of the pool' clip
i was soooooo sick of that clip by the end of the season....it was on like every promo here. Yeah i hope new clips come out soon as it gets closer to the new season
Old 08-27-2004, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

good to see I wasn't the only one noticing this
who you will be.
Old 08-28-2004, 03:19 AM
Absolute Fan

yeah everytime i would try to get my mum or friends to watch the show that clip would come on in the credits and they wouldnt take it seriously.....cause the whole intro is girls in bikinis but if you get past that its realllllly good.
Old 08-28-2004, 03:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Courtney~
yeah that'd be good. i mean i love Danny/Josh but i would also like to see something about the others
yeah i'd like to see something on the others too-

icon credit: Holly1985
Old 08-28-2004, 03:52 AM
Master Fan

The same thing happened when I tried to get my friends to watch. Well, it wasn't because of the promo. They just happened to start watching during a heavy make-out scene and thought that was all the show was about
who you will be.
Old 08-28-2004, 03:59 AM
Absolute Fan

no matter what show it is, people always manage to walk in on the one bad bit.

eg my dad walking in on every makeout scence in every television show ever!....
Old 08-29-2004, 03:14 AM
Addicted Fan

i really liked delinda in the last few episodes. and how she was so worried about danny....i didnt like her that much at the start, but she wasnt a very likable character for the first 5 or so episodes-but by the end i thought she was great

Old 08-29-2004, 05:07 AM
Absolute Fan

ok i don't think anyone will actually agree with me, but i actually thought delinda/danny was cute at the end of the season.....i hated them at the start but i loved the interaction towards the end-it was amusing

i actually like danny/sam, danny/mary and danny/delinda......when they pair the main guy up with that many people its confusing- and cause it flipped around all season i ended up not minding any pairing really-
Old 08-29-2004, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

Jules - I am the same way. They placed Danny with so many people and they did it in such a way that made me like them all .

Courtney - That is true. It took me forever to get my friends to was LV and the OC cause of that fact . And parents always have the worst timing .

Shadowgirl17 - They definitely made her more of an actual character. In the beginning she was this spoiled, rich girl that just wanted to get her father's attention. I'm glad they decided to maker her more than that.
who you will be.
Old 08-29-2004, 08:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

They definitely made her more of an actual character. In -the beginning she was this spoiled, rich girl that just wanted to get her father's attention. I'm glad they decided to maker her more than that.
i totally agree, i only liked her once they gave her some actual lines and a personality
Old 08-29-2004, 11:57 PM
Addicted Fan

yeah im glad they made her more then that too- otherwise she wouldn't have lasted that long on the show.....being a spoilt brat gets old pretty fast-

Old 08-31-2004, 03:44 AM
Master Fan

can't wait for the season premiere, then we can finally talk about some new things over here .

What was your favorite episode, or storyline, for the Delinda character?
who you will be.