Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-14-2005, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

Episode 2.19: One Nation, Under Surveilance (All New)

Quote:
ONE NATION, UNDER SURVEILLANCE

Semper FI, Vegas Style- When an ex-Marine turned local politician is embroiled in a sordid scandal with a 16-year-old runaway, Danny (Josh Duhamel) vows to clear his comrade's name, but he soon learns that people arenÓt always as they appear when an even seedier truth is revealed. Elsewhere, a seemingly average Joe is willing to risk his mundane existence for one shot at living large. Meanwhile, Ed (James Caan) discovers a potential nexus between Sam (Vanessa Marcil) and a major drug distribution ring. Marsha Thomason, James Lesure, Nikki Cox and Molly Sims also star. TV-14
Sounds like a good episode, discuss away!
Old 03-14-2005, 06:53 PM
Total Fan

Wooo I'm watching right now!! I'm so glad they're dealing with the whole 'Ed having Sam followed' thing. Eeep I'm excited. It feels like it's been months since a new ep
Old 03-14-2005, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

Oh are they? Glad to hear it! Can't wait to hear about the whole ep.
Old 03-15-2005, 05:16 AM
Addicted Fan

I just saw this eppy, and it was good.

Danny and that senator, was so preticable, that he like young girls and that he was being blackmailed, if that did happen it would just be boring.

It sucks that Ed still had Sam folowed, but how cute was it that she was a 'sister'? That girl ' don't you know anything?'

Who gave Mary the necklace, for a min. i thought that Ed did, but no, so who was it??

And i'm still loving Nessa's !
Old 03-15-2005, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

Yes, this episode was a bit predictable in some ways.

I knew Sam was not up to anything sinister, but I would not have suspected that she was a big sister. I thought she would have gotten a bit more angry at Ed for following her though. Seems like he really keeps tabs on his staff.

I am interested to see Mary's secret admirer. I wonder how Ed found out.

Nessa sure has lightened up since the beginning of the show - no longer the Ice Queen. I wonder what will happen with her and Mike. Seems to me he is getting a little too desperate and might wreck the friendship if he is not careful.

I felt sorry for Danny - he went to all the trouble and the guy was a sleaze after all.

I have a bad feeling about Luis...
Old 03-18-2005, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

This was a good episode, but again as others have mentioned it was a bit predictable. I knew that the senator was really guilty, I just felt really bad for Danny after going through all that trouble of trying to help him and then finding out that he really did do those things.

I really want to know who is Mary's secret admirer, I hope we find out soon. I also liked the last scene with Mary and Ed, when he said that he would come with her if she didn't want to go alone (I guess to meet a guy, I didn't watch the whole scene). That was really great, it really shows that Ed cares about her. (Everyone who works for him actually, but I still really loved that scene).

Nessa and Mike need to get together, I'm really starting to like them. Also I was surprised that Sam was a "big" sister, I didn't think that whatever Sam was hiding was going to be that bad anyway, but that was a nice surprise.