Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-17-2004, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

Episode 1.16 "New Orleans" 2/17/04

YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM BIG ED DELINE; DENNIS HOPPER GUEST STARS -- When a "whale" blows town while owing the Montecito almost $5 million, Big Ed (James Caan) has 36 hours to find the missing trust-fund baby and force him to make good on the debt. However, when the AWOL gambler turns up at the Montecito's sister resort in New Orleans, Danny (Josh Duhamel), Sam (Vanessa Marcil) and Ed hop a plane to "The Big easy" to track their fugitive player. Elsewhere, Mary (Nikki Cox) attempts to control an unruly clan of farmers in town to celebrate their family reunion and recent Powerball jackpot, while Mike (James Lesure) takes on the daunting task of coordinating the "World's Largest Wet T-shirt Contest." Dennis Hopper ("Speed") guest stars in the episode as the head of security of the Motecito's New Orleans resort. Marsha Thomason and Molly Sims also star. TV-14

*** Info taken from the NBC site ***

Alison

Keeper of Kris Lemche

"You have a boyfriend?" Hunter
"In a non-defined, non-conventional way... Yeah." Brian
Old 02-17-2004, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

I didn't get to see the whole episode because people were over, but I saw some parts with the fueding family and I thought they were funny.

I also saw a scene where Ed punched some guy. I love it when Ed gets violent, he's got a lot of spunk.
Old 02-18-2004, 01:27 PM
Total Fan

I liked this ep. Danny, Ed and Sam in New Orleans was very funny. I was sure Dennis Hopper was going to be bad (isn't he usually?), but I liked that he wasn't.

Good ep. Next week's ins't new, huh? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Icon by Elya
Old 02-18-2004, 06:32 PM
New Fan

I thought this episode was kinda boreing except for a few funny parts. I was hopeing for more danny/sam interaction and there wasn't very much.las vegas isn't on next week because of extended fear factor and average joe [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2004, 10:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Would anyone else like to see a spin off featuring the New Orleans characters like Dennis Hopper that was in this episode? It should be fun.