Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-24-2003, 10:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Danny and Mary: Because they have a great friendship

Well, since this show is my guilty pleasure and I love Danny and Mary, as friends, I thought I would start a thread about them. I think Nikki and Josh have a lot of chemistry and eventhough their friendship is sweet, I would love it if down the road they fell for each other. I can't be the only one that loves me, can I?
Old 11-24-2003, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nope you're not the only one [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I LOVE these two. The last few episodes i haven't liked them not talking or being snarky with each other but I still hope that some day we will get Mary/Danny thing [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] but even if not I love there friendship just as much [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-25-2003, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Heh-with so many great women surrounding Danny, it's hard to ship-but I've got to go with Danny/Mary.

When you're friends, it makes for such a solid base in genuine love and trust. It also makes for a lot of angst, because it's a lot easier to hurt one another.

I'd be okay with whoever Danny ends up with, just cause I enjoy all of the characters so much, but Mary is my personal choice if I could have my way.

Kim
Old 11-25-2003, 03:17 PM
Loyal Fan

I missed the episode a couple of weeks ago where Mary kissed Danny. Can someone fill me in?

Also- their relationship confuses me. At first I thought they had just a great friendship. Then I thought that Mary was secretly in love with Danny and he was just clueless, but then the episode before she kissed him she said something that made me believe he knew her feelings and just didn't reciprocate them. That makes me sad. If he was just clueless then there's a chance they could end up together, but if he knows how she feels and just doesn't feel the same I don't see how they could turn that around.

Am I the only one who got these references?

[ 11-25-2003: Message edited GenL ]
Old 11-25-2003, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

I missed the episode where Mary kissed Danny also, but I think that they do have great chemistry and I love their small banter. It's cute, I'd love it if they hooked up, but I would love to see their friendship also.
Old 11-25-2003, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

I definitely think Danny and Mary need to hook up as a couple. They do have really good chemistry.
Lifer #1
Old 11-26-2003, 12:15 AM
Master Fan

omg i love them together! they have to get together sooner or later.
Old 11-26-2003, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

I love these two and their friendship. The kiss was very interesting between them, I think it definately shows that there is a lot in that friendship that could blossom into more.

Alison

Keeper of Kris Lemche

"You have a boyfriend?" Hunter
"In a non-defined, non-conventional way... Yeah." Brian
Old 11-27-2003, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Yeah and that one scene when their mutual friend was killed and she came running down the hallway all upset and Danny went to her and they embraced and sobbed together....I loved that scene!!!
Lifer #1
Old 11-27-2003, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

Yeah that scene with them was very sweet, when their friend was killed. It was nice how they were there for eachother and at the end when they took their friends ashes and released it was very sweet too. These two defintely have some potential.
Old 11-27-2003, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

I love these two together, they really do seem like good friends. It makes me wonder what happened when they were dating that caused them to break up though...hm...

I think they have great chemistry together, and I like how they aren't playing their relationship like I've seen so many being portrayed before.

who you will be.
Old 11-28-2003, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

I do like their chemistry, and I liked the look on his face after the kiss. The actors also do a great job playing off each other too.

Alison

Keeper of Kris Lemche

"You have a boyfriend?" Hunter
"In a non-defined, non-conventional way... Yeah." Brian
Old 11-28-2003, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

I just wish there were more pictures of them [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
who you will be.
Old 11-30-2003, 01:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Yay to all the D&M love. I have been searching everywhere for pics of them and can't seem to find any [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

Danny and Mary were so cute today. When they were talking when she was wearing the wedding dress, and then he left you could tell that she was upset.

And the last scene when they were looking at eachother, it was so cute. They were so close to kissing but then the damn show ended.