Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-25-2004, 08:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Wow, the second episode was much better. LOVED that scene you mentioned, the way he was running: did you notice that it wasn't a 'choreagraphed' run so to speak..he was running crazily..like a guy that was chasing a guy that killed his best friend. I thought it was well done. And then in the corridor after he's seen the body, and Mary comes running to him, trying to get past..that was amazing.

I really liked this episode, and I'm really not interested in Danny's character just cos he's hot. I like his friendship with Mary, and his friendship with the valet...what's his name...damn...

The whole storyline with King Arthur was hilarious at first, then it turned sad when Ed whispered to him that he knew about his mental issues...awww..!
Old 03-02-2004, 04:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

i loved last nights ep, the hooker lady hehe and poor danny dumped thats soo mean but she wasnt right for him i would like either mary or that english chic shes cool, i dont really like sam. but the whol car chase then a foot pursute very cool! but ed was soo cool making that lady who married his cus play happy family and whatever [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] anyway next weeks looks really interestin cant wait!! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 06:37 AM
Elite Fan

I am glad that Danny and Delinda aren't going out with each other any more. I could never see what was between them. I would rather Danny go out with the girl that he recurited in the first episode. I cannot think of her name at the moment. She had long dark hair. Anyway, they have a much better chemisty.

At least we can see that Ed does have a heart when it comes to family. It was nice of him to risk his own money for his cousin and then threaten his wife that she had to stay with him for a year.

Imagine if Danny and Delinda had gotten married and they decided to get a divorce. Danny would have to leave the country.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 03-02-2004, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This eppy was so much better [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I wasn't bored [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

That Danny guy is totally HOT [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 08:46 AM
Addicted Fan

I was SO tired this week, I couldn't focus on Las Vegas..

all I know is that Delinda broke up with Danny, and his reaction was "Oh no..I won't get to see her naked again"... *lol*
Old 03-03-2004, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You should've taped it like I did [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2004, 10:46 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, Danny did not seem that cut up about the end of the relationship. There are people out there that are better suited for him anyway.

Old 03-05-2004, 03:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by foreva_99:
<STRONG> There are people out there that are better suited for him anyway.</STRONG>

Hmmm...you're right! *winks*

I know I should've taped it! But I'd just done an 11 hour shift and wasn't thinking straight...*sigh*
Old 03-05-2004, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just bring the Danny boy to me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Can't Behr 2 B Without Josh:
<STRONG>I know I should've taped it! But I'd just done an 11 hour shift and wasn't thinking straight...*sigh*</STRONG>
11 hours? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That's too long
Old 03-05-2004, 07:04 PM
Addicted Fan

You're telling me...one of the reasons I quit my job this week! Long hours, and CRAP money (I'm not exaggerating either) But now..I can watch Las Vegas, or tape it, and not lose sleep, cos I'm freeee...*squeals with delight* Such a relief to be jobless, but don't worry, not going on the dole. Actually have a job interview on Wednesday..wish me jobs! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2004, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Can't Behr 2 B Without Josh:
<STRONG>You're telling me...one of the reasons I quit my job this week! Long hours, and CRAP money (I'm not exaggerating either) But now..I can watch Las Vegas, or tape it, and not lose sleep, cos I'm freeee...*squeals with delight* Such a relief to be jobless, but don't worry, not going on the dole. Actually have a job interview on Wednesday..wish me jobs! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Good Luck [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I really hope you get it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and good hours too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2004, 05:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

i would bring this up at the other thread but the us people are ahead so i dont wanna be spoiled by what they have written about later eps...but i just wanna saw i wish danny and mary would get together or him and nessa...that would rock!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] what do you guys think?
Old 03-06-2004, 08:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Mary's his childhood friend right? Hmm...I actually think its really sweet the way they look out for each other. I think friendship is highly under-rated these days...I'd like them to stay friends..

I love how he just adores the pit guard's accent..damn..what's her name?
Old 03-09-2004, 10:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

how cool was mondays ep...i loved the start with that guy who tried to use these weird pair of glasses to see the markings he made on the cards and danny was all on him especailly when he did his bad cop routine hehe funny and very cool...and nessa was very convincing playing on the bad team hehe ahh cant wait till next weeks!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

I thought that Nessa was awesome.

I really thought that she had gone bad through some of the episode. It was nice seeing another one of the characters having a main storyline for a change.

Loved the fact that Delinda did not allow her father to head straight into the club and that his name was not on the list either [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Glad to see that she is working now.