Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-13-2004, 05:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Billy Campbell kind of scares me, well, his characters anyway. First, it was Enough, then this really creepy millionaire iin the 4400 series.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 08-16-2004, 07:57 PM
Passionate Fan

These are pictures from the show Once and Again. They do make a great couple.

....I didn't really like Billy Campell in Enough either, but he was great in Once and Again.

avi credit to lovely lauren
Old 08-17-2004, 08:59 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks, the pictures are cute!
My innocent eyes
Old 08-25-2004, 04:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Who else..............????????? Anyone? Boyfriends for Maxine. Boyfriends for Lauren. Love interest for anyone else? Guest Judges/Lawyers? Old friends of anyones? C'mon people! Keep up this thread!!!!!

avi credit to lovely lauren
Old 08-25-2004, 05:09 PM
Loyal Fan

I'd like to see Marla Gibbs come back as Bruce's mother, but since she's now starring on "Passion's" that's not very likely.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 09-09-2004, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

I heard Sela Ward is cast on Alias for next season, but I agree I could totally see her playing a bitchy lawyer. In the same context (=bitchy lawyer) I'd like to see Allison Smith who played the daughter of John Spencer's character (Leo) on The West Wing. Speaking of which, he's so cute I'd love to see him on JA.

Boyfriends for Lauren... gee, that's a tough one. Especially good boyfriend material. I'd go with Alex D. Linz who played Robbie/Tina's son on "Providence". He was sweet and amazingly not annoying for a kid.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 09-09-2004, 05:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'd love to see one of the F.R.I.E.N.D.S gueststar as a lawyer or a witness of sorts
*Gillian Anderson*

"We shared a dinner that did not go well, and...footwear was destroyed." *Amy Gray*

@Sometimes I get so weird, I even freak myself out...@
Old 09-10-2004, 02:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Shemar Moore . . . . . . I guess he could be a lawyer, maybe, I don't really care, I just like looking at him.
Old 09-11-2004, 04:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ahh... Shemar's aight. How about Boris Kodjoe? I think he's nicer eye candy. Not to mention, he can stand eye to eye with Bruce! He can play Bruce's replacement when he finally get his child psychology degree. Wonder how jealous Bruce will get then!

Amy: Why?

Bruce: Partly because I think you're too good for him, too smart, too wise, too complicated, and literally too good.

Amy: You said 'partly'. What's the other part?

Bruce: Something I don't know how to name.

Last edited by ruzila; 09-11-2004 at 04:22 AM
Old 09-11-2004, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

ahm... very very VERY jealous. He'd whine a little, go to church a little and tell himself that he's not jealous at all. This goes well until he runs into them on the street (or at court) and he'd clench his teeth until his jaw hurts. Then he'd ask Amy out.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 09-11-2004, 02:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Boris Kodjoe . . . I guess he could work, but I've been in love w/ Shemar Moore since I was in the 7th grade. The replacement thing . . . whoa, that might be a little freaky. Besides, Bruce is irreplacable.
Old 09-11-2004, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I agree. When will he get his degree anyway? I hope they make a good storyline out of it...

Old 09-11-2004, 04:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by chocolatekisses
The replacement thing . . . whoa, that might be a little freaky. Besides, Bruce is irreplacable.
Just talking about CSO replacement CK! I love Nikki's idea of having Bruce run into them around the courthouse and become green with envy. Works for me if he asks Amy out! I'd love to see that.

And hey CK,

sorry I kicked Shemar to the curb so quickly... it was wrong of me. We can keep him in a prosecuter role. Wow, lets have Tiffany Amber Theissen as a defense attorney and Shemar as a prosecuter. I think the show would change their ratings demographics tremendously.

So much eye candy on Judging Amy... we may no longer need real stories!

Bruce: Partly because I think you're too good for him, too smart, too wise, too complicated, and literally too good.

Old 09-11-2004, 04:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K
When will he get his degree anyway? I hope they make a good storyline out of it.
At this rate, whenever the writers get around to it. Bruce was a 2nd year law school when Rebecca was born. All he should need for his child pschology degree (unless he's going for his doctorate -which I havent heard) is 2 years max. He's been attending classes at a minimum of 6 years since Amy's been around. The man should've been done a long time ago.

I hope they do make a good story line. I'd love for him to work with Maxine and Sean. I think Maxine and Bruce are a lot alike. I could see them cutting up on Sean or Amy. It would be a riot.

Old 01-11-2005, 09:23 AM
Loyal Fan

I'd like to see how Bruce would react to seeing Andrea Solomon (Nia Long) again.