Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-17-2004, 03:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'd love to see david Duchovny and/or Gillian Anderson gueststarr. He did an awesome job on SATC and is my dream guy [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] But I'd be happy to share him with Amy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-17-2004: Message edited Unfaithful_Angel ]
*Gillian Anderson*

"We shared a dinner that did not go well, and...footwear was destroyed." *Amy Gray*

@Sometimes I get so weird, I even freak myself out...@
Old 04-17-2004, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Tom Amandes(everwood) as a smarmy attorney. He does smarmy so well. I love him. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 08-10-2004, 05:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Do we know anything about Bruce's father? I think Richard Roundtree would be a good choice.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 08-10-2004, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think we do. I always assumed he's dead. But he could as well has divorced Bruce and Winnie's mother - I'm sure you made a great choice but I'm not familiar with the actor, could you post a link/pic or something?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-11-2004, 01:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'll take this one Chocolate Kisses...

here is an IMBD link for Richard Roundtree. http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0745780/

He would make a good dad for Bruce. They even have the same real first names!

I also have been wondering what the deal is regarding his father. I've seen all the episodes and cant remember a reference but I believe his father to be deceased for some reason. That shouldnt stop the writers, Stu's mom was supposed to be at the last stages of Alzheimers. She looked like she was handling that pretty well when the wedding approached! LOL

Maybe we could do a show crossover and bring in Mekhi Phifer from ER (Dr. Pratt) as Bruce's cousin. Let's see how uncomfortable Bruce gets when his cousin makes a pass at Judge Gray!

Amy: Why?

Bruce: Partly because I think you're too good for him, too smart, too wise, too complicated, and literally too good.

Amy: You said 'partly'. What's the other part?

Bruce: Something I don't know how to name.
Old 08-11-2004, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

I guess the reason why we think his father is dead is religion, no? Because the Van Exel's are so involved in the Catholic Church it's hard to believe divorce would have been an option.

Thanks for the link, btw.

And yeah, Stu's mom - I sat there when he asked Amy to go to have lunch with them and thought: "Uh? Aren't you supposed to lie in a hospital somewhere and not know your name?" Then I saw Concetta and thought: "Weehh! The Providence mom!!!" It's so strange to see her in other things than that green costume.

Mekhi -- wasn't he in "Clueless" or am I making things up here?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-11-2004, 04:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ruzila:
Let's see how uncomfortable Bruce gets when his cousin makes a pass at Judge Gray!

Okay, see this is creepy, because I'd been thinking the exact same thing! Not about Mekhi Phifer (No, Nikki K, Donald Faison is in Clueless; Phifer was in Soulfood, Honey, and 8mile), but I was toying with the idea of writing a fanfic along those EXACT lines! Wow, I guess great minds think alike!
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 08-11-2004, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

Right, thanks for clarification chocolatekisses - and Donald Faison is on Scrubs that's how the mistake came up... :d'oh:

Old 08-11-2004, 05:11 PM
Loyal Fan

No problem.
Old 08-11-2004, 07:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by chocolatekisses

Wow, I guess great minds think alike!
aww thanks! That is a major compliment coming from you ChocolateKisses -I love your writing!

I want to see this fanfic from you -I wont touch that storyline (i had thought it up but havent gone anywhere with it). Dont make us wait too long!

Hey Nikki -here's some pics of Mekhi

(not a big man but still can make me say "hubba hubba" )

Bruce: Partly because I think you're too good for him, too smart, too wise, too complicated, and literally too good.

Last edited by ruzila; 09-09-2004 at 08:06 PM
Old 08-11-2004, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pictures, Ru - heh, there we go and have something to drool over. Bruce is still *the* man though.

Now I'm even more ashamed Mekhi and Donald don't even look alike... how come I'm always mixing up ER and Scrubs - before I already did this with the two nurses "Carol" and "Carla"?

Old 08-11-2004, 07:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K
Bruce is still *the* man though.

Definitely!

Old 08-11-2004, 09:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K:
Bruce is still *the* man though.
Always! What more could a woman want?

Ru, thanx , but don't hold back on my account; you have just as much right to the idea as me. Besides, there's no telling when I'll actually get to the story.
Old 08-12-2004, 12:54 AM
Passionate Fan

I'd like to see Billy Campbell or Sela Ward from Once and Again, just because I think they are both great actors, and I could see Billy Campbell as someone who tries dating Amy, and I could also see Sela as a really bitchy lawyer who gets into trouble with Amy. I dunno. Lauren Graham would be funny too.

avi credit to lovely lauren
Old 08-12-2004, 08:18 AM
Addicted Fan

I haven't seen Once and Again, do you have any pictures of the actors?
My innocent eyes