Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-01-2004, 07:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Who Would You Like To See Guest Star On JA?

I was just wondering, which guest stars would you like to see at Judging Amy? We already had Tom Welling, for example, any other guys you would like to hook up with Amy for example?
Bands that you would like to have an appearence?

[ 01-05-2004: Message edited Brienchen ]
My innocent eyes
Old 01-01-2004, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

hm... a love interest for Amy -- that's a tough one. if he wasn't busy with Gilmore Girls i'd say Scott Patterson would be a good choice. other than that - Robert Downey Jr..

other than that i'd love to see Katherine Heigl or Tiffani Amber Thiessen making a guest-appearance - maybe as attorneys or something.

concerning bands - that's really even more though [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] - sponteanously i'd say the Dave Matthews Band or the Dixie Chicks. but then i'm not sure...

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nikki

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 01-01-2004, 11:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Katherine, heh? Now who would have guessed that. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
My innocent eyes
Old 01-01-2004, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

oh com'on Brien - you can see it too. Katherine with an up-do and wearing a suit - all business style. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] she'd make the perfect attorney!

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 01-17-2004, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

It'd be great to see Drew Carey on JA...and yes Katherine Heigl would be cool too.
Old 01-17-2004, 07:32 AM
Addicted Fan

I'd also love to see Delta Goodrem singing a few songs. I love her new album... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
My innocent eyes
Old 01-17-2004, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

mapraleif - OMG, i have to comment on this: your avatar is plain perfection! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] - anyway on topic: i'm curious - what kind of role can you see Drew playing on JA?

brien - yeah, delta would be great. at least they could use songs of her for the soundtrack. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2004, 10:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Yes, they should really use her songs. Or a few from Jewel or Tori Amos. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

[ 01-17-2004: Message edited Brienchen ]
My innocent eyes
Old 01-17-2004, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

oh yeah. i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] tori amos. my favourite album of hers was 'Boys for Pele' that was great!

another idea - i'd love to see Lauren Graham gueststarring. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] - she's such a great actress. but i doubt she finds time to do so, as she's got her own show. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

i could see her as temporary love interest for Bruce - i'm sure Amy'll get jealous. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2004, 11:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Lauren Graham would be a great choice! She's a really great actress and making Amy jealous and finally getting her together with Bruce sounds nice. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What about Christina Ricci? I could totally see her playing an almost 18 year old teenager that got into trouble because of drugs or something like that.
My innocent eyes
Old 01-17-2004, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

yeah, that would be great, wouldn't it? because then Amy has to ask herself - LG and therefore her character is white too - so the interracial thing can't be an excuse for Bruce to hold his distance to Amy any longer.

oh yeah Christina Ricci would be a great choice for such a role. but on another idea. have you read that interview with Christina Ricci in... was it CosmoGirl! or Seventeen where she stated that she sometimes would love to be Jennifer Love Hewitt? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] - that was when i thought it would be exciting to see them play a couple. maybe Amy could have them in court fighting for same-sex marriage.

Old 01-17-2004, 12:16 PM
Addicted Fan

No I haven't read that, but it would surely be very interesting to watch. At least very entertaining. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
My innocent eyes
Old 02-02-2004, 10:52 AM
Elite Fan

if i stumble across it, i promise to type it up and post it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

oh, the more and more i watch re-runs, i become aware how many people i actually know from other TV-series (especially the current popular "Teen"-TV-Series on The WB) gueststarred on JA!

examples include:

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Samaire Armstrong from The O.C. as "Angie Becker" in 3x05: Look Closer
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Amy Davidson from 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter as "Lindsey Sandowski" in 3x05: Look Closer
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Mike Erwin from Everwood as "Max Pagano" in 3x01: The Last Word
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Michael Welch from Joan of Arcadia as "Mike Amble" in 3x08: Rights of Passage
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Kimberly McCullough from Once and Again as "Melissa Johnston" in 3x12: Who Shot Dick?
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Adam Wylie from Gilmore Girls as "Nicholas Binkow" in 3x13: The Cook of the Money Pot
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Olivia Hack from Gilmore Girls as "Jasmine Barnes" in 3x20: The Bottle Show

other than that Rene Auberjonois ('Star Trek: Deep Space 9') played a judge, Ray Wise ('Twin Peaks') played an attorney, Anne Scheeden ('Alf') played a police officer, Denise Crosby ('Star Trek: TNG') played an attorney ...

Old 04-14-2004, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

I just watched "Wonderfalls" and I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] "Jaye" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] - so my latest wish is for Caroline Dhavernas to guest-starr on JA. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2004, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K:
<STRONG>oh, the more and more i watch re-runs, i become aware how many people i actually know from other TV-series (especially the current popular "Teen"-TV-Series on The WB) gueststarred on JA!

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sometimes it amazes me, when I start thinking of it, how many people I know (via other shows) who guest on my shows too. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Makes the viewing all the more fun.